*** May Babies ***

I just wanted to say that I hope you all had a great christmas, and even if you didn't- I hope you and your baby are doing well!

I'm almost positive I felt baby kick yesterday afternoon! I felt him/her rolling around so I placed my hand on my lower abdomine and felt a single thump from the inside and through to my finger tips... So excited! We'll find out (hopefully!) Which team we're on Thursday :)

I have an appointment on Wednesday, I will be 20w5d, there was no mention if they would tell me the gender but I am really hoping to find out. Hubby is more excited to find out what we are having and has said if they don't tell us we are going to make an appointment for a 4d.

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good christmas, our was great, had a lovely dinner kids had great fun. Went to my mums bowing day for another christmas day lol. Had my scan last week and found out we are having a girl. I kept looking while she was scanning and def saw 3 lines a few times and when she looked at the end she said looking like a girl, im stra she seen like i did through out the scan though. Am def feeling baby moving now, although i think i have an anterior placenta, so not feeling her moving all the time only some of the time, i do feel a lot of kicks down low though lol. Hope everyone has a good day today catch up soon.

Heya girls and bumps :) I'm 19 weeks today expecting a blue bump on 24th May :) xx

So how was everyone's christmas? Mine was amazing, everything xmas should be :cloud9: Just spent loads of time with the family and Vinny. Don't want to go back to work tomorrow though! xxx

Xmas was tolerable, but it was at the in laws, so you know :( ughh im sick of my Mother in law telling people im tiny and have a tiny bump, its rather upsetting coz last week or so standing up you can see a bump growing and i've put on a stone in weight. I only have a normal BMI of 20 when not pregnant and in a size 8/10 now im more size 12/14 feels comfortable or size 12. Hoping my bump really appears soon, i do wear loose hoodies and things most of the time , but noe im wearing tight tops so she shuts her mouth lol!! haha :p

congrats 2 all those who found out the colour of their bumps!

oh in a strop 2day. what a great way 2 spend the bank holiday. he is now asleep on the sofa!

yay its bank holiday and I am gonna do bugger all lol

I can feel baby move now, started xmas day sometimes it feels like bubbles but most of the time it feels like a ribbling under the skin.

I do feel bad though cos I had a small bucks fizz on xmas day and it seemed to drive the baby nuts

congrats 2 all those who found out the colour of their bumps!

oh in a strop 2day. what a great way 2 spend the bank holiday. he is now asleep on the sofa!

Must be in the air,myn is swapping bedrooms and just uncerimonisly told me to bugger off as I am not needed. Bloody men.

On lighter note feeling baby loads and loads and belly so hard. Getting uncomfy now tho and fed up with people asking twins.
xx

Hi everyone, I am also expecting a baby due on 7th May, this will be my 3rd baby. We have not found out the sex of this baby, I must admit I am feeling curious now! I have already got 2 children aged 8 and 11! My last 2 babies were both born early and I suffered complications during pregnancy, so I am hoping this one will be plain sailing, I am due to have a section at 39 weeks, I hope I can get that far. :happydance: I am also looking for a buddy.

hi everyone. first time posting in this thread thought it was about time i did.
this is my second baby, have a 6 yr old daughter.
got married to my husband in april this year.
im 32 years old :nope:
im due 7th may and have bought absolutely nothing yet:blush:
were having another girl.
hope you are all well and having lovely, healthy pregnancies :hugs:

So glad to hear that everyone had a nice Christmas. I am dreading going back to work tomorrow :cry: On the brighter side, just 4.5 months till maternity leave...but who's counting :blush:

Welcome pinklady and debjolin!

debjolin, I am also 32 and on team pink!

I am leaving 28th Feb cannot wait til longer will be 29 weeks thats plenty for me lol

I'm hoping to work until April 9th, maybe later depending how I'm feeling- I'll be 34 weeks then so still quite early to finish IMO!

Wow you girls are lucky! I have to work until the week before I deliver....Of course I don't know if I can make it that long but that's the plan as I won't be working for 6 months after baby is born so we need the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->