*** May Babies ***

One of the babycenter informatives stated that the palms of your hands may turn red, but mine are peeling. Is this happening to anyone else?

we still have our xmas decorations up as we celebrate up to the feast of the 3 kings (wednesday) but i really feel like getting them down now. our flat is not big at all so the tree takes up a lot of room (though thankfully our living room is of a decent size) there are toys everywhere and i fel like i spend 90% of my day picking up stuff off the floor. my kids are definately spoilt when it comes 2 the amount of toys they have! really need 2 do a clear out of older toys but it has 2 be when they r out as they won't let me throw anything away!!!

marta - am glad your wedding went well. u r so tiny still. my friend was like that. when i was 3 months pregnant i had a bigger bump than she did at 7-8 months! lol

baby is really moving now. i dont remember dylan and erin moving so much!!!

Just a running hello today :hi:

I tried and tried to log onto BnB last night but no joy :nope: Now I manage to get on and I have to get ready for work in 5 mins :dohh:

I have not had much BnB time over the last couple of weeks - I hope those of you that celebrate Christmas and New Year had a lovely time.

Congratulations on your wedding Marta :mrgreen: I am glad that you had a good day.

I will try to hop on later to read up on what everyone has been doing properly.

Have a good day everyone :hugs:

PS Widger - only 10 MORE SLEEPS until our scans :happydance:

good morning everyone.

well this morning, well, just now actually, i lazed in bed as it's my last day off work, i get up and find the cat has peed on my only fitting bra and my dungarees... so now i've had to wash the bra, rush dry it and am wearing jeans that don't fit me any more. i look a right sight. have had to put the bra on, which is still slightly damp as am being picked up by my best mate any time now... that'll teach me to leave the bag of cat litter next to my clothes. doh!!

abz xx

Morning everyone!

Well I am having a complete stress this morning and I know all this stress cant be good for the baby. Not sure how to relieve it. Im not sure how Im going to finish my studies before the baby arrives and I just wish I didnt have to think about them because I am so excited about the baby but cant cope at the moment.

Sorry for the rant just finding everything really difficult atm.

x x x

Hello everyone!

Have just caught up on pages, how do i miss so much!!!
Marta congratulations on your wedding hun glad it all went well.

So we are all suppose to be at lovely blooming stage!!! Not me, i feel terrible have a stinking cold and everything is such an effort. My nose won't stop running and i look as if i'm a distant relative of rudolf! I am generally pee'd off!!! That's really unlike me as i'm normally so cheery but i can honestly say i'm really struggling.

On a happy note the babies are moving so much now that it reassures me everyday that they are ok. I also alsomost have the same size bump as when i was 39 weeks with my daughter. My fundal height is measuring at 34 and i am only 21 weeks so you can imagine how big i am! I am going to ask dh to take a proper bump picture later as i'm half way it'll be nice to see!

Has everyone started planning their nurseries yet?? I had the I love my bear things with Lexie and was planning on using them again as they are only a year old, but as soon as i knew it was 2 girls i decided to sell them and go pink from the start!!!

Good to catch up with you all xxxxx

Hello everyone!

Have just caught up on pages, how do i miss so much!!!
Marta congratulations on your wedding hun glad it all went well.

So we are all suppose to be at lovely blooming stage!!! Not me, i feel terrible have a stinking cold and everything is such an effort. My nose won't stop running and i look as if i'm a distant relative of rudolf! I am generally pee'd off!!! That's really unlike me as i'm normally so cheery but i can honestly say i'm really struggling.

On a happy note the babies are moving so much now that it reassures me everyday that they are ok. I also alsomost have the same size bump as when i was 39 weeks with my daughter. My fundal height is measuring at 34 and i am only 21 weeks so you can imagine how big i am! I am going to ask dh to take a proper bump picture later as i'm half way it'll be nice to see!

Has everyone started planning their nurseries yet?? I had the I love my bear things with Lexie and was planning on using them again as they are only a year old, but as soon as i knew it was 2 girls i decided to sell them and go pink from the start!!!

Good to catch up with you all xxxxx

Horrid being big hun isnt it,I measure same as you am convinced I have two but no only one. I am full of cold and bloody heartburn grr

Still we will have babes soon in our arms
xx

hi dwandmj
your hands sound like mine, i have dermititus were hands are peeling and sometimes very itchy, pregnancy brings stuff like this out, as we didnt have enough lol. if they get painfull or itchy theres a cream that u use on a night with a sexy pair of michael jackson white gloves lol,, hope this helps xx

Marta - You look like my size too and I'm 20 weeks tomo. I'm sure we will balloon soon, we still have plenty of time :haha: So glad your wedding went well.

Frufru - Woo hoo 10 sleeps to go... what time is yours? I've got to wait until 4.00pm till mine arrgghhhh

Malpal - Sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable xx

Hi everybody,

Just been reading through many of your comments and want to say congratulations to you all for all the boys and girls you are having!

I've just joined BNB and have my 20-week scan on wednesday. I really wanted to find out what we are having but my OH doesn't want to know - I know if I find out I won't be able to keep it secret from him.....the bags of pink/blue clothes might give it away!!!!! So it looks like we'll be saving it as a surprise for when widget decides to join us!

Happy new year! 2010 is going to be a big year :happydance:

KT

We just arrived home from dinner with my parents. We told them I'm pregnant. It's their first grandchild so they were really happy. My mum was bit upset. Her biggest "problem" was that half pregnancy is over and she didn't know it. Yeah, now she can tell it to everyone only 20 weeks :haha:
Tomorrow we're telling OHs parents.

Welcome Kazolvintony and DerbyKT :)

happy2bme congrats on team blue!! I think blues and catching up with pinks now!!??

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and am really nervous... more so than the 12 week scan! Fingers crossed little bean is OK!?

:)

evening!

congrats on baby boy happy2bme :D welcome to team blue!

welcome along to may babies derbyKT :)

Hope you start to feel better soon malpal.

I didnt think i was that big untill chirtsmas eve when my sister gauped at me and said omg what are you doing to yourself (wow thanks rach lol). Mum also thinks i look big for 22 weeks, ive said i probably just look bigger this time around as im slimmer this time around before falling pregnant so it seems like ive balloned (size 12/14 before falling pregnant, i was a 16 before falling pregnant with sophie), my sis measured my bra for me on saturday and i am now a 40 E, i was a 38 c before..went to get a new bra today and i was sure she got it wrong but noooo shes right i tried it on this evening and its a perfect fit...omg OH will think he is going out with a glamour page 3 model..altho not many have a huge stomach and nice wobbly thighs! lol

Hope your all ok

Hi ladies,

I have just spent about 20 mins writing a post and managed to delete it all before posting :dohh: What an eediot!

Malpal I am sorry you are cold-ridden and wish you a speedy recovery :hugs:

Oh Abz - what a crappy morning - I hope your return to work tomorrow is wholy uneventful.

Widger my scan is at 4.20 so just after yours - not long now! I really hope that LO is feeling cooperative and gives us a flash to confirm whether we are on team winky or minnie. OH and I have been referring to LO as "he" since about 8 weeks and we would love it if our instincts proved true. However it would be equally wonderful if we were completely wrong.

I have had a spurt of nesting/spring cleaning this weekend. OH and I moved some of the furniture currently in the spare-room-nursery-to-be into other parts of the house and then had to move other furniture around to accomodate it :wacko: I am really glad it is done and the new layout looks really nice and I think it will work well for us. I am a keen gardener and if I am honest I am trying to get the bulk of the work done in the house before the weather warms up and I can start on the garden to make sure I have a bountiful harvest to reap after LO arrives :mrgreen:

Righto enough rambling from me for today sleep tight everyone :hugs:

frufru - gardening sounds nice. I can't even keep my grass alive. :? I wish I had a green thumb.

I have been "nesting" too though. We have been remodeling our house since this summer. DH had done the bulk of the work - but I have been doing the painting. Every time I get a new spot done I get so happy. I want my house DONE before LO arrives. Actually - it'd be nice to have it done before I get much bigger! We are close.

We don't have to do a "nursery" this time. We only have a 2 br - so the nursery is already done up from when ds #1 was born. We do have to move the crib into our bedroom and put a bigboy bed into DS's room though. I wish I had a 3 br so I could do up a room just for DS#2 - but ah well. I guess its easier than adding extra work to the to-do list.

I found a bed at Pottery Barn that I really love. I am having a bit of a dilema though. I am debating between buying a bunk bed (which will only have 1 bed being used for the next 2-3 years anyhow) - or just buying a single bed for now. If we get the bunk - we could just set up the bottom half for now. Then when the time comes for DS#2 - we could just turn it into the bunk and we'd be all set up already. BUT - if I only buy the twin - then in a couple years - I'm gonna have to buy a new bed altogether.

I just don't know what to do. The bunk bed I like is super $$$. The twin is 1/2 as much. I also found "replica" beds (look-alike pottery barn beds) on ebay for about 1/2 the retail price on both. Not sure I trust it enough to take a chance though. They look awesome. HELP me! I'm going to link to all of em - then tell me what you think!

Pottery Barn Twin = $600 =
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/pro...cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Home page&cm_ite=Datafeed

Pottery Barn Bunk = $1100
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/kendall-bunk-bed/

Replica Pottery Barn Twin: $400 includes shipping
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2#ht_719wt_933

Replica Pottery Barn Bunk: $550 includes shipping (is available in the stained not white)
https://cgi.ebay.com/Kendall-Twin-B...QQptZUS_Beds?hash=item414bd49761#ht_821wt_933

frufru - gardening sounds nice. I can't even keep my grass alive. :? I wish I had a green thumb.

I have been "nesting" too though. We have been remodeling our house since this summer. DH had done the bulk of the work - but I have been doing the painting. Every time I get a new spot done I get so happy. I want my house DONE before LO arrives. Actually - it'd be nice to have it done before I get much bigger! We are close.

We don't have to do a "nursery" this time. We only have a 2 br - so the nursery is already done up from when ds #1 was born. We do have to move the crib into our bedroom and put a bigboy bed into DS's room though. I wish I had a 3 br so I could do up a room just for DS#2 - but ah well. I guess its easier than adding extra work to the to-do list.

I found a bed at Pottery Barn that I really love. I am having a bit of a dilema though. I am debating between buying a bunk bed (which will only have 1 bed being used for the next 2-3 years anyhow) - or just buying a single bed for now. If we get the bunk - we could just set up the bottom half for now. Then when the time comes for DS#2 - we could just turn it into the bunk and we'd be all set up already. BUT - if I only buy the twin - then in a couple years - I'm gonna have to buy a new bed altogether.

I just don't know what to do. The bunk bed I like is super $$$. The twin is 1/2 as much. I also found "replica" beds (look-alike pottery barn beds) on ebay for about 1/2 the retail price on both. Not sure I trust it enough to take a chance though. They look awesome. HELP me! I'm going to link to all of em - then tell me what you think!

Pottery Barn Twin = $600 =
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/pro...cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Home page&cm_ite=Datafeed

Pottery Barn Bunk = $1100
https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/kendall-bunk-bed/

Replica Pottery Barn Twin: $400 includes shipping
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2#ht_719wt_933

Replica Pottery Barn Bunk: $550 includes shipping (is available in the stained not white)
https://cgi.ebay.com/Kendall-Twin-B...QQptZUS_Beds?hash=item414bd49761#ht_821wt_933

We live in a 2 bedroom house, so hubby and I have our room and my son has his own room. Right now it is good for us, but when baby comes it is going to feel alot more cramped! I know it won't be so bad in the beginning because we already planned to have baby's crib in our room so that will last for a while, but I told hubby if he wants another one he is going to have to get me a bigger house...because there is NO WAY a 3rd child could fit in our house! I am going to have to places to put some of the furniture from our room else where because right now the crib won't fit!

As for the ebay furniture Logansmama I wish I could help but I can't! I was in the same dilemma this summer, I found a gorgeous bed that I wanted soooo bad that they sold at Ashley's furniture for $700 not including the shipping on ebay for $550 including shipping, but I was too nervous about buying something so big online...in the end my parents ended up buying me a bed, not the one I had my heart set on but it is very pretty and it was free:haha:

I really wanna do the bunk since its only 550! But - its 550 more than we really have too! But - I hate to buy the single bed, then have to buy ANOTHER bed in couple years that probably won't match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->