*** May Babies ***

hi dwandmj
your hands sound like mine, i have dermititus were hands are peeling and sometimes very itchy, pregnancy brings stuff like this out, as we didnt have enough lol. if they get painfull or itchy theres a cream that u use on a night with a sexy pair of michael jackson white gloves lol,, hope this helps xx

Thank you for the insight, I love sexy new accessories :) Luckily it's just ugly right now and hasn't started itching.

My due date is May 7th...this is my second....I hope it is still cool when I have her...and the couple of weeks prior...:happydance:

ahh im glad im not the only one with a 2br house and having to squeeze in bubs lol we are currently measuring up the space the cot will be going and i think we have found the cot we want from mothercare, its in the sale and is being discontinued so we gonna have to be quick ordering it! no idea where he will go when he is old enough to sleep in a bed..sophies room is a box as it is! we only just managed to fit in her stuff and have no idea if you can even get bunk beds the same size as her current tent bed...its the only size that fits into the space lol

Another problem Ive found is i have no idea where his clothes will go, Sophie has her own wardrobe and is crammed (typical girl lol) she only has 2 drawers i could free up and i was thinking of looking into a drawer that goes under the cot, does anyone know if its easy enough to stick an extra rail in a wardrobe?

anywho Sophie is back to school today and i have things i need to get on with since i have peace to do it but im rather enjoying just lazing around on the computer lol i reallly need to sort my wardrobe out (one of the drawers is already unable to open as its too full lol) there is sooo many clothes that only just fit pre-preg so noooo way will they fit for a good few months, Ive decided to take everything out bag up the stuff that wont go near me for a longgggg time and stick it in the attic. Once all that is done I have a pile of ironing to do, mostly mine and Sophie's but i have no where to put my stuff (another reason for the sort out in my room lol) and i need to go thorugh sophie's things again as she has had a growth spurt yet again and some things are lookin a little short in the body lol.

Happy2beme congrats on your blue bump hun!!!!

Well should have been going back to work today after the xmas holidays but have had to call in poorly. Am now sitting in bed with the laptop and a cup of tea. Lexie has gone to my mums as usual so i have a rare day of being on my own. Wish i wasn't so poorly that i could enjoy it!!!!
I am also excited as i'm waiting for delivery of my twin moses basket stand!!! Can't wait to see it but dh has given me strict instructions to not even attempt to touch the box and assemble it as at the minute we have no where for it to go if it's made up. Just not sure i will be able to resist!
On the subject of hands mine are really bad, they were when i was pregnant before but i never knew it was pregnancy related. I have to smear my hands in hand cream all day long. They are so sore and cracked they look like i've been working on a building site for ten years!!!!

Jolou..... it sounds like your starting to nest!!!!

Welcome to the new may mummies just joining as well xx

Have good days/evenings everyone xxxxxx

I'M Due 22nd may with twins and the are my first, finding it a bit hard at the bit, as i've got a chest infection and cough so thta is hurting my belly x

hope your all ok xx

I'M Due 22nd may with twins and the are my first, finding it a bit hard at the bit, as i've got a chest infection and cough so thta is hurting my belly x

hope your all ok xx

Oh hun you sound like me!!!! I am exepecting twins as well and have a terrible cold and chest. I have been coughing so much the babies are going mad!!!!!
Are you having id's or fraternals?? Do you know the sexes yet???

How weird is this that we have 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets due in May!!!! What a fertile month!!!

hope your all ok xx

Oh hun you sound like me!!!! I am exepecting twins as well and have a terrible cold and chest. I have been coughing so much the babies are going mad!!!!!

How weird is this that we have 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets due in May!!!! What a fertile month!!!

HI Hun,

they are fraternals, went for my scan yesterday they couldn't tell me the sexes as they were moving about alot and kicking at each other, it was so good seeing the on the scan, got another scan in 2 weeks, My friend is having twins aswel she is due 23rd may :thumbup:

hope your all ok xx

HI Hun,

they are fraternals, went for my scan yesterday they couldn't tell me the sexes as they were moving about alot and kicking at each other, it was so good seeing the on the scan, got another scan in 2 weeks, My friend is having twins aswel she is due 23rd may :thumbup:

Wow all theses twins!!!! It's great.
Be sure to drop into the twin and multiple section, there are lots of multiple mummies hiding in there!!!!

xxxx

Hi all. I've a question for the mums of children currently in nursery. I went to have a look round one yesterday and I had quite high hopes really (yes I'm super organised!). Its £42 a day and was really quite depressing in the babies area. I'm planning to go back to work at 9/10 months and though the place seemed to be well organised etc it seemed a bit shabby. They showed me the babies sleeping area and it was just five cots in a magnolia room (not recently decorated!) with a cob web on the light. I know all they do is sleep in there but you'd expect something resembling a cosy baby room or am I just expecting too much? In the milk room, the fridge had a rust mark running along the bottom of it, again, am I expecting too much? To me, if the fridge looks like that on the outside, what might it look like on the inside? I didn't get a great feeling about sending my baby there, maybe a boisterous 2/3 year old, but not when they're so so young. I still have three more to look at in the local area so all is not lost.

What are your nurserys like?

Daisyfflur... My daughter doesn't go to nursery but did have a look round alot when i was planning on returning back to work. The dearest palcement was £32 per day and it was just beautiful. It was on a converted farm and the rooms were all lovely.
Not sure i would be happy about the things you pointed out as it's just general cleanliness something that shouldn't be unmissed. Best thing is word of mouth, do you know anyone who's children go to any of the nurseries?
Try not to worry and on a positive note it sounds ten times better than the worse one we viewed!!

Daisyfflur... My daughter doesn't go to nursery but did have a look round alot when i was planning on returning back to work. The dearest palcement was £32 per day and it was just beautiful. It was on a converted farm and the rooms were all lovely.
Not sure i would be happy about the things you pointed out as it's just general cleanliness something that shouldn't be unmissed. Best thing is word of mouth, do you know anyone who's children go to any of the nurseries?
Try not to worry and on a positive note it sounds ten times better than the worse one we viewed!!

I have to say, I was really disappointed, the one you describe sounds lovely. I've going to do more research and find some more to view. I think I would be inconsolable dropping them off on the first day there so my minds made up, no to that one!

hey everyone. good luck with those who have scans today :)

i have been sent home due to all the snow. i got there ok, but i think the prospect of having a pregnant woman stuck on the premises was too much for them, ha.

OH is making me a cheese toastie :D

abz xx

I am starting to be thankful for being poorly! So glad i am tucked up at home!!!! xx

Hey ladies,

Im a little concerned ... Im not feeling movements daily, is this ok at this stage or should I get in touch with my midwife? x x x

I'm not feeling much in the way of movement either (though I'm a bit earlier than you, it's my third pg so I should feel SOMETHING).

In any case in both of our cases it's prob nothing and we just have lazy babies, lol. My second didn't move all that much either and he is a very laid back little dude. :cool:

Thank you for the reply ... I have felt little bits of movements but not everyday and its all very random, havent felt anything at all today. I just really worry about my lo and if she is ok in there. Guess I will just have to wait another few weeks till I see my midwife again. x x x

Hope&faith09...... i use to have this with my daughter. She use to worry me to death throughtout the morning and day that i hadn't felt her move but then as soon as the evening came she would be doing somersaults!
Are you anywhere you can have a lie down??? If you are have a really cold glass of water the lie down on your left side to get her moving!! Use to work for me xxxx

Im at home at the moment .... right im off to get some cold water and give it ago! please work!

I called my MW this morning to talk about consistency of movement. I want her to re-assure me all is well. I'm waiting for her to call me back. I guess I just want to know whether its ok not to feel much for a couple of days so early on. I'm sure it fine but once you feel a big kick and then nothing like that for a couple of days, its a little disconcerting isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->