*** May Babies ***

congrats missy :D

well we're setting off for my scan in about 25 mins or so. which means, of course, that we will be insanely early to the hospital, but it took us over 20 minutes to find a parking space last time. ha. and it has started snowing again... it should be an interesting trip. i haven't been out to look at the main roads yet today but hopefully they'll be ok.

abz xx

congrats missy :D

well we're setting off for my scan in about 25 mins or so. which means, of course, that we will be insanely early to the hospital, but it took us over 20 minutes to find a parking space last time. ha. and it has started snowing again... it should be an interesting trip. i haven't been out to look at the main roads yet today but hopefully they'll be ok.

abz xx

Good luck hun xx

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on the board for a while, so Happy New Year to you all!! And congrats everyone who have had their scans/found out the gender of their babies

I had a nice time over the holidays, catching up with friends and family, eating lots of chocolate and chilling out! :thumbup:

I also got my blood tests back, and i'm in the low risk category for both Downs and spina bifida. It's such a relief and i feel now i can really start to look forward to my 20 week scan next monday now :happydance:

On the down side, i've been having quite a bit of pain in my ribs and at the top of my stomach - has anyone else had this? Any suggestions to help ease it (she says pleadingly :winkwink:)

Hope you're all feeling good!
:hugs:

Hey ladies well after my stressful day yesterday I feel a little calmer today. Have written 632 words of my essay which is a positive start and yesterday afternoon was being lazy and felt baby moving again ... I guess she is ok in there just having quiet moments!

Right back to essay writing have a target of 750 words today, hopefully I will get that far! x x x

Good luck at your scan abz!

Congrats on team blue Missy!

ABZ good lusk for your scan, hope the journey wasn't too bad.

Thick snow here, just wrapping up my DD so she can go out into the garden and explore.....Brrrrrgh.

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Morning everyone (well it's morning here lol) I've been having a great few days.. Aubrey has been doing great... the Child Developement Center lady was here yesterday and said she is doing amazingly, and that she doesn't feel she is delayed at all, she just had a set back and will bounce back quickly! She weighed her and she's up to 16lbs 2 oz, she was 13lbs 4oz before this whole ordeal, so that's great! I finally feel ready to be a mommy of 2!

I'm so jealous of everyone finding out the gender... they won't tell you here and i'm just dying to know lol

Fantastic BaybeeAngel! Congratulations :)
I too am feeling the jealousy re: gender scans :rofl:

where are you in Canada? I thought BC was the only place that didn't tell lol

hey everyone. well i had my scan and she was 80% positive it was a girl. the baby wasn't cooperating very much during the whole scan and she had to prod a lot to get her to move, ha. but she said in all her prodding and scanning etc she didn't see any boy bits and it looked like a girl. so here's hoping :) i'm just going to have to not go crazy on buying things until we've had her, just in case, ha.

abz xx

abz congratulations on the scan, I think 80% ID on a girl sounds quite common, 2 of my friends also got those odds, guess girls are harder to identify. Glad all went well. x

Congrats Abz on your scan xx

Moongirl - I ahven't had any pain but I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. HOpe not too painful for you xx

Oh and finally got around to taking a photo of my bump, compaired it to photos from this time last pregnancy I'd say its pretty similar, although it feels like I've gotten bigger quicker.

Attachments

• 2lines-18-weeks---06-Jan-2008.jpg
    2lines-18-weeks---06-Jan-2008.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
glad your scan went well abz :D and gratz on team pink!!

glad your lo is doing better now babee :) and also glad your starting to feel more confident in being a mummy of 2!

my head has been hurting this afternoon, thought it might have been lack of caffeine (had non since last night lol) so 2 cups of tea later and it was still there, took a paracetemol and that didnt work, now trying my glasses seeing if its eye strain, still there! maybe im tired lol.

Had a fun day today, my sister has been here and we have all been on the wii fit, sophie had us in stitches trying to do kung foo and rachel was hilarious doing the hula hoop and trying to fly, i even had a go myself on the hula hoop lol didnt do too bad for a pregnant lady!
Rachel got to feel baby moving about, she looked soo shocked as he did it ouf of no where when we were chatting, i was explaining he tends to move after ive eaten some chocolate and asked sophie to pass me the box of them out the fridge and booom he kicked, i reckon he was saying "yes mum ive not had any of that in days! lol"

Hey Ladies! I am so bummed I start school today...boohoo! 3 more classes til I get my B.A but ugh school is being such a pain in the ass! I start work on Monday so vacation is starting to end:cry: I liked staying home and being lazy!

Oddly I am starting to feel bigger, I am getting worried because I can feel my appetite increasing and I have been indulging in junk food...not sure if it is weight gain or if I am starting to pop...hopefully it is baby:haha:

Hi Ladies :hi:

I hope you are all having a good evening.

I have just come in from work and am relaxing with a lovely warm latte (decaf of course ;) ) on the sofa. I better make the most of my chill time as I will be back at work in less than 13 hours :rolleyes:

Moongirl - I am glad you had a nice festive break. As for your pains I have not had them myself. Have you tried some gentle stretching to see if that helps?

Well a boy for Missy and a girl for Abz - I think it is Widger and I up next. I wonder which flavour we will be :mrgreen:

It is good to hear that Aubrey is doing so well Babeeangel - that is some cracking growth on her part :happydance:

Wii fit Jolou - I am impressed! I bought a pregnancy exercise DVD that arrived about 5 days before Christmas and it has not left the kitchen counter yet :blush:

As for me - nothing much to say really. My nesting/spring cleaning is still ongoing and the house is shaping up nicely. There was not anything wrong with it before hand but in terms of lay-out, clutter and organisation it can be better and it makes sense to get it sorted before LO arrives.

Okey dokey I think I shall sign off for now and have a wee read of some of todays threads. Night night ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->