*** May Babies ***

haha frufru dont be impressed ive been on it twice since i got it for christmas, tho i did go on to weigh myself when we bought it and apparently it 8 or 9 weeks i put on 9llb so its not as bad as i thought lol

If they can tell us the sex we would like to know :thumbup:

I only just saw your reply on your movement thread now Missy - my scan is next Thursday afternoon. Only 8 more sleeps :happydance:

If they can tell us the sex we would like to know :thumbup:

I only just saw your reply on your movement thread now Missy - my scan is next Thursday afternoon. Only 8 more sleeps :happydance:

aww great, good luck

My scan is on the 14th- starting to get nervous & excited. I won't have anyone with me as no kids under 12 allowed so OH will be looking after the baby, but I'm a big girl, I can handle it. :rofl:

ugh last day of christmas hols! back 2 work 2moro and u can bet the kids at school r going 2 b high as kites!!! no hols til easter ones on 31st march i think! will then go back and work 2 weeks til 26th april when i will start mat leave! can't wait!!! oh is stll off on leave the rest of the week. so jelaous!!!

:haha: We start school on 11th Jan and before spring holiday I go on mat.leave:happydance:

We told OHs parents yesterday. They were quite shocked but still happy.

Hey ladies, just popping in to say hi as ridiculously I'm up most days at 4ish, due to feeling yuck. Been hanging out on the hyperemesis section, but wanted to say hi to you girls too!

Had my 20 week scan yesterday, we made i through the snow and ice. I work there, so although signed off I helped out a bit whilst waiting for my apt as they had skeleton staff. But so please my sonographer has a 4x4 and could get in!!!

All looked great and although still very much poorly, it has lifted my :cry:a little seeing baba and how much spouts changed. We're sticking with team yellow, although it's a toughie the sonographer is my pal and she know's what we're having!!!

Even though I've been poorly, this last month I have started putting on the weight, 9Ibs so far, although it feels much more, just feel sooooo heavy! Its all bump and I feel like one of the Mr Men!!! Apartently the baby is weighing 15ozs and they put me about a week further than I am, but kept my original date. Sprout will come when it comes!

Anyway, hugs to all and speak again soon x

morning..

barking i dont think i could cope not knowing if there was a chance my friend knew! lol

i think ive put on about 2 stone :( which sounds bad but im going from the wii fit which asks how heavy my clthes are...i have no clue and never wear the same things when i have a play on it! lol tho its probably about right, at least its not as much as i did with sophie, time to stop pigging out and blaming christmas me thinks :)

Sophie is back in school even tho its icey as hell in my street, it must be better by the school or surely they wouldnt open? im dreading stepping out in it!

good morning everyone. well the snow is still here. we tried to get the car out this morning only for it to slide and get stuck, so OH is trying to free it while i have let my boss know that i won't be going in, at least at the moment... OH doesn't want to attempt the rest of the drive. it's probably just around our few streets. a lot of the cars haven't been moved in days, and i daren't get the bus as the walk through town from the bus to work is quite far and i'm afraid i'll slip. but i feel so guilty as i probably could get to work that way. what do you reckon? i bet everyone else in the office makes it in and i just look like a great big skiver :(

abz xx

school is off again! as i wrote my last post the school updated the website! im kinda gutted as sophie was sooo hyper yesterday, she is ready to be back in school but im glad shes off so i dont have to step outside!

abz its not worth the risk slipping over! i nearly slipped by the school on tuesday and it really freaked me out, i know bubs is protected by a sac of water but whos to say how much water is actually in there! lol and i dont fancy breaking something, my balance aint great at the mo either

well i had to hold onto the fence to stay upright walking back home from the car as it's a way away now, ha. and i don't fancy doing that all the way to work. but i feel so bad. i know everyone is going to think i'm making it up :(

OH reckons he could 'possibly' get me there but he isn't happy driving on the roads and if he isn't happy driving me then i won't be happy being a passenger... so i think it's best left for now...

agreed abz. so what if they think your making it up, its not nice walking on the ice as it is but we are more wary now, hopefully things are back to normal tomorrow...

its gettin daft now, not enough grit for the roads let alone the schools! this is when i miss not living in chester i think they are all back to normal now but i will follow my heart and move out in the sticks...ok ok its not quite the sticks but it is compared to what im used to lol oh no ive ranted!

well i did ring my manager last night and he seemed really keen for me to stay away, so i suppose that's the main thing, but i thought it would snow overnight and i would have an excuse, ha. well he hasn't got in touch with me yet, i texted him. i'm usually first at the office. but i'm sure they'll figure it out eventually...

walking on ice is harder than walking on snow :)

daytime telly and keeping warm is by far the better option :) tho my daytime telly will consist of kids tv or the wii or a dvd today..lol

well i just heard from them. i can take a holiday day if necessary. i hate my holidays being used up like this :( might make an attempt to get out later...

ergh typical aint it, i used to hate that or it would have to be my day off and work the weekend.

well sophie is now home from her dads and its blinkin freezin out there! its made the house cold from havin to open the door lol and i dont think harrison liked it, since the door shut he has been kicking me hard

Morning all!

We still have snow and ice here too, but it looks so lovely - bright blue sky and the nice white snow... at least when you don't have to go out in it!! Best to stay safe and warm if you can, but that's a shame they're making you use holidays for it :nope:

Well I'm feeling a lot better today. My ribs were really painful all day yesterday (and most of the night) but i don't know if it was stretching or something because it seems a bit better today. I'm going to try to go swimming tonight too - that's what my midwife suggested to ease the pain so worth a try!

On the movement front, I'm feeling much more - it's still not consistent but i feel something most days which is lovely! Yesterday my hubby felt it too - he was so amazed, it was really sweet! I went to see we will rock you in Edinburgh last night - it was really good, and i don't know if baby loves or hates bohemian rhapsody but it certainly got a reaction! hehe :happydance:

Have a good day everyone!

:hugs:

oh and congrats abz on your scan - don't know how i forgot to put that on my last post! :dohh: A little girl - how lovely!! makes me wish i wasn't on team yellow!!

:hugs:

hee. thanks guys :)

well the snow is melting, one of my friends has got her car out and wants to go to ikea, so if she manages to get here then i may venture out with her. have rung work and checked i'm ok to take the whole day as holiday. at least if i manage to get out somewhere i won't feel like it's an entirely wasted day... might go to baby's r us too :)

boss told me not to get the bus to work as apparently the walk from town to work is trecherous, so hopefully we'll be able to get the car free tomorrow. i'm not paying for taxis. nor to i trust our manic taxi drivers in snow!!

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->