*** May Babies ***

just generally. car seat manufacturers and docs tend to say not to leave them in for more than about two hours as it isn't good for their backs.

yea - I did hear that. I just never heard it till I had already been letting baby hang in his seat for extended periods - so I never really worried about it.

I have been able to sleep halfway on my tummy and would sometimes wake up fully on my stomach with no pain or anything...last night I rolled over and my stomach hurt:wacko: Guess I am going to have to try to be more careful...but that is my favorite sleeping position.

Hi ladies. Its been hard to keep up in here lately! I've been busy at home, so when I come on its usually pretty quick.

Illusion - Welcome.

Babyhope - I can't sleep on my tummy anymore either. Its annoying that I can't cause thats my favorite position. Although I did manage to a lot longer this time than last time. I think I was just less paranoid though this time... cause I certainly GREW
FASTER this time.

So now I sleep on my sides and my hips are KILLING me lately! Its the worst at night when I'm trying to sleep. I plan on making an appt at the chiropractor for next week sometime. Hopefully they will be able to help me feel better a bit. I'm also hoping the adjustments might help me have a better shot at my VBAC (keeping baby in the optimal postion and my pelvic bones aligned right to let baby fit through). I plan on going every couple weeks starting now until the end...

CAN'T believe I'm 24 weeks! WOW. 16 weeks left to go!

IllusionThral - welcome:flower:

We have a lot of snow in here. I went to dig out my mothers car today. It has been standing over 2 weeks and was completely covered with snow. I guess I shouldn't have done that but it was such a good practise. I keep forgeting I'm pregnant. It's same when running. I have to remind myself all the time that I have to jog not run.

How did you announce at work? I have to tell my boss on Monday and I just don't know how I'm going to tell him. Just a thought of that makes me feel like a little girl who has to go to principals office:haha:

MArta - Just say - "I have some great news..." and then TELL him! Don't stress it!

I am sooo hungry!!! Lately I have been having the hungry feeling all day but nothing tastes that good:growlmad: It is so horrible to be hungry but have nothing good too eat! I use to love pizza before I got pregnant now I hate all the pizza places in my home town, they all taste gross! The only thing I still like to eat is sweets....this baby has given me a sweet tooth....I could finish off a whole plate of brownies in a couple of days:blush:

babyhope i am hungry all the time 2!!!

We are not getting a new buggy 4 now. we are moving 2 leeds soon (scary as we live overseas) DH been offered a good job there. if any1 is from round leeds area it would be great 2 find out where 2 go/things 2 do!!!

I have been able to sleep halfway on my tummy and would sometimes wake up fully on my stomach with no pain or anything...last night I rolled over and my stomach hurt:wacko: Guess I am going to have to try to be more careful...but that is my favorite sleeping position.

I recently got a body pregnancy pillow that really helps with the hip pain etc also help prevent you rolling over on your belly :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well! Seems like a lot of you in the UK are getting slammed by snow!

:happydance: So I finally got my phone call today from Hubby along with some awesome news! When I go into labor, instead of getting to come home for 10 days, they will be sending him home for good instead of him coming back in July/August.

Apparently he got quite the telling off for coming in the first place by the guy in charge over in Iraq (they never told him he could turn it down though while he was still here) as I'm high risk. :dohh:

And I got to chat with him on Facebook for a little bit this morning :D I am a happy woman today :cloud9:

Thats fab news chikadee!

Uni is supposed to start back tomorrow but the weather is so bad not sure I will make it in! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. x x x

ugh so not looking 4ward 2 work 2moro! maternity leave seems like an age away -26th april 4 me!

I keep rolling onto my belly when I'm asleep and waking up because it hurts! It's getting uncomfy to sleep on my sides too- but I'm not big :shrug:

hey not posted on here in a while not been feeling the best been having really bad headache, nausea returning and occaisonal dizzy spells. people have been commenting for week how pale i am so thought i bet go to the drs so i did and he said i had slighly low blood presure and booked me in for some bloods, well then yesterday i was feeling really rough with headahce i thought i would try the new walk in centre in town so i went and saw someone and my bllood pressure was fine then when i wen to see the dr he asked if i had been peeing more and i never have since being pregnant, checked my ankles etc for pre eclampsia whch were fine and he said im going to check your urine for protein and low and behold it came back i have a waer infection which i had no symtoms for, im so pleased i went but i think i will be returing the drs 2moz when i have my bloods done as they said if i get back ache or abdominal pain to see them as could be signs of a kidney infection, and today and yesterday i have been in loads of pain with my back grr sorry for what turned into a rant :p how is everyone else doing anyway? x

Well sleep has become uncomfortable. My favorite position on my tummy is hurting now, so when I lay on my side I wake up with my shoulder hurting. I tossed and turned all night.

I start work and school again tomorrow...BOO!!! I really was enjoying vacation, but I think by having something to do all day will keep my eating in check because seriously I have turned into a little piggy. I feel hungry a lot now and constantly wanting to snack. I went to bed last night thinking about how I couldn't wait to wake up in the morning to eat some sweet bread:haha:

:happydance::happydance:I just noticed my ticker moved up a box:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->