May Babies!

I got it worked out, I was counting from the last day of my period and not the first day.

Hi girls,

Congrats to all of you lovely ladies also due in May. :thumbup:

I think I will be joining you girls, Since I think I just got my BFP this morning and posted it in my testing thread on pg 7!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...thing-ic-pg7-saturday-09-03-think-my-bfp.html

I will be due on May 15, 2012 with my first baby. :happydance:

So a little about my background. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009, and has a low :spermy: count after as a result. This October would of been two years since the reversal!!! DH had a sperm count of 5 million and motility of 36%, so overall pretty low numbers. It is truly a blessing and a miracle if we have managed to do it this month.I pray this is really it and this is a sticky bean!!!!..:winkwink:

It is lovely to meet all of you ladies!!!

hows everyone today?

im having cramps now and again not to bad though, alot of cm (tmi)!
getting tired now and still eating more than normal. apart from that im feeling super fine and i hope it stays like this all the way through :haha:

hope everyone is good! xx

Im super tired and i have acutally gone of food! and when i do eat some food taste funny than it did before! I still have cramps and if the Dr dnt refer me to a scan on Monday we going to either pay for one or just go in a&e and having one. I always have cramps during my cycle even when not on AF and before i was pregnant so it may be just them..I just wanna c the lil bean! x

I've been having cramps too, and some backache today but I have a bad back anyway from the 1st baby...my lines on my tests are still faint, so I couldnt help use the last Digi I had in the pack, of course it was :bfp:! I am seeing the dox on Tuesday to confirm the pregnancy, I still worry it is all in my mind! Anyone else feel like this??

Well im currently in a&e due to the pains. They just did a urisample and it came bck that im not pregnant :( so they taken bloods to check it! I have done over four tests that say positive!!! I dnt know wat to thinl. I gpt to wait hour for the results :( ....keep u updated x

Well im currently in a&e due to the pains. They just did a urisample and it came bck that im not pregnant :( so they taken bloods to check it! I have done over four tests that say positive!!! I dnt know wat to thinl. I gpt to wait hour for the results :( ....keep u updated x

:( I'm sorry to hear that :( thinking of you xxxx

I hope you don't mind me joining...got my BFP today!!! Countdowntopregnancy.com says I would be due on 17th of May!!! My birthday is on 25th so that should be easy enough to remember!!! So excited but nervous! I have been having cramps since before ovulation weirdly! I don't usually cramp at all but then I have just come off the pill so everything could be out of whack!!!

Hope you are all well tonight and thinking of you RBurnett x

Thinking of you Rachel, sending you lots of :hug:

Dr's urine tests are AWFUL they are so not sensitive. I am sure the bloods will come back fine :)

Hi ladies! So excited to find a group of women who are at the same stage in pregnancy that I am so that I have people to compare everything too. I am so glad cramping is normal- that was the first indicator to me that I should test because I never have cramps when AF is due and these weren't like AF cramps anyway. They were pinchy-twingy type cramps.

I have already told just about everybody since its our first and we've been trying for 15 months. We have a couple relatives that don't know yet because we are waiting and most of my good friends know but as far as other friends and extended family I am going to try to wait until 6 weeks.

I am due May 14!

UPDATE.... the test came back that I AM pregnant!!! But the test is saying im only about a week or two pregnant! Im confused I have have worked it out that Im at least four week. The fist day of the last AF was the 2nd August and I normally have a 32 day cycle.?!?

I have my drs appointment this morning too so ill talk to her. Oh and the cramps are perfectly normal! :)

so happy for your rach :) was worried about you last night. let us know what your doctor says :hug:

:hi: kendra congrats on your :bfp: xxxx

Hello girls how are we all?
I'm afraid I don't have good news my end so far...I went for a wee this morning and wiped and there was fresh red blood. It is not heavy or with clots so the doctor has suggested it may just be threatened miscarriage but I am terrified and have already suspected the worst esp. with my faint lines...
Doc has booked me in for a scan but cant say when, but will be tomorrow or Wednesday...the waiting is the worst so am going to call the surgery again to see if they can bring it forward...I dont know how I will sleep tonight if I have to wait much longer...please keep everything crossed for me x

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

Congrats again to all of you ladies..H&H 9 months...
:flower:

UPDATE.... the test came back that I AM pregnant!!! But the test is saying im only about a week or two pregnant! Im confused I have have worked it out that Im at least four week. The fist day of the last AF was the 2nd August and I normally have a 32 day cycle.?!?

I have my drs appointment this morning too so ill talk to her. Oh and the cramps are perfectly normal! :)

We don't have these in the US but from other posts I've read the 1-2 is actually gestation time. Since they count the weeks since your last period, technically around 2 of those weeks is you gearing up for ovulation, it only really starts counting when you ovulate. So basically it is saying that you CONCEIVED 1-2 weeks ago. So 4 weeks total is about right :)

Claire - reading your entry here really makes me think u have not miscarried but this is IB. I had the exact same thing when I was 4 weeks + 5days. It was an isolated incident. Are u still bleeding? I really hope my hunch is correct honey.
Keeping everything crossed for you
:hugs:
xx

Hello girls how are we all?
I'm afraid I don't have good news my end so far...I went for a wee this morning and wiped and there was fresh red blood. It is not heavy or with clots so the doctor has suggested it may just be threatened miscarriage but I am terrified and have already suspected the worst esp. with my faint lines...
Doc has booked me in for a scan but cant say when, but will be tomorrow or Wednesday...the waiting is the worst so am going to call the surgery again to see if they can bring it forward...I dont know how I will sleep tonight if I have to wait much longer...please keep everything crossed for me x[/QUOTE

Clare reading this through my immediate thought is that this is IB. I had an identical experience when I was 4W +5 with Jonah. I didnt even get a scan as they said it was too early but everything was fine. Mine was an isolated incident of passing bright red fresh blood. Then no more bleeding.
keeping everything x'd for you
:hug: xxx

sorry thought I had lost my first entry so repeated it with quote but now it is duplicated :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->