May BFP please

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So im on CD2 and looking towards May testing, if I follow my 31 days fingers xd will be testing May 5th.

Whose with me? are you trying anything different this cycle?

I'm in for May! I'm starting provera and clomid as soon as it comes in the mail (cheaper that way) which should be in the next week or two. Then I take provera for 10 days to bring on AF.

I'll be testing in May. I never ovulated after my MMC & D&C so I started provera today. AF should come around my birthday on the 12th. It would be amazing to conceive my rainbow on a cycle starting on my birthday. I take it for five days and then AF usually comes 3-4 days after.

I won't be doing much different this cycle as all that I did worked last time. But I will be more vigilant about taking all my supplements this time. When I got pregnant last time I didn't take them all the time like I should. I will definitely do better this time!

:happydance: hi Guys :hi:

Im taking 3000mg EPO and pre natals this month and gonna try tracking my temp tho not always easy with my DD about :haha:

lots of sticky :dust: to us all

Sorry about your MMC VillageVoice, they really suck

Sorry about your MMC VillageVoice, they really suck

Thank you. They sure do.

I'm taking a whole mess of supplements.
Prenatals
Maca root
Royal jelly
Iron
Vit b6
Vit c
Ovaboost
Omega 3/DHA
Provera (for 5 days to bring AF. I started it today)
Femara (I took it cd3-7 last time and O'ed CD18 so I may take it CD2-6 instead)

Praying for sticky healthy beans for us!

I'm hoping for a BFP by mothers day :)

Hi ladies,

So im on CD2 and looking towards May testing, if I follow my 31 days fingers xd will be testing May 5th.

Whose with me? are you trying anything different this cycle?

I'm on cycle day 6 :) just started using my ovulation sticks . Nothing so far but i only used 1 ha . Haven't dtd since my period yet but I will be using the soft cup after I do to hold those spermies in . Heard so many good reviews :)

I'm aiming for a May bfp too. This is cycle 12 for us, and I don't hold outa a lot of hope! I, still breastfeeding baby number 2 and he's 14 months old now, so I don't think all my cycles after having him have been ovulatory.
Good luck girls!!

Iv been for my acupuncture tonight and I'm tempted to try reflexology if I can get over the whole foot thing!!

Good luck to everyone I have everything crossed for this cycle wishing lots of :dust: to everyone

Really annoyed though had a letter today my gynaecologist app has been cancelled and will now be rescheduled :grr:

Thinking of going for some reflexology, has anyone tried it??

Also coming up to that time, good luck everyone xxx wishing you all lots of :dust:

I'm on cycle day 6 :) just started using my ovulation sticks . Nothing so far but i only used 1 ha . Haven't dtd since my period yet but I will be using the soft cup after I do to hold those spermies in . Heard so many good reviews :)

Hi ladies...I would love to join your thread, I just started my 5th attempt at clomid (after we took 8 months off from "trying"), took my first dose yesterday.

Keyval...what is this soft cup you talk about? I don't know anything about it but sounds interesting! :shrug:

First time ttc though we have both wanted to for 3.5 years, but there has always been something to do first. Now that we have decided its time we are beyond excited. Should start AF any day now. Also going to start tracking bbt.

Hopefully now that its finally spring more than just flowers will start to grow!:flower:

Good luck to everyone!

:hi: fingers xd with the clomid hopefull xxxx soft cups are inserted after :sex: to keep everything up there ;) Iv used mooncup in the past but it gives me thrush x

Good luck lolawnek :hugs: ooohhh very exciting xxxx wishing you lost of :dust:

Iv had a temp spike this morning?? Very early for ov for me? Have to see what the next two days bring

Hi everyone!!

I'm ttc no 2 since a mmc at 12 weeks in January. This is cycle 4 and I'm cd9 now.

I'm taking agnus castus and starflower oil to regulate my cycles, b100 complex to lemgthen my luteul phase and pregnacare conception. I'm having acupuncture too.

I've had reflexology before too and def would again x

Hi ladies, I'm hoping for a May BFP too! I'm on CD4 today and AF just left. FX and sticky baby dust to all!

Hi ladies, may I join you? After I was hopeful for an April BFP and Christmas baby, AF arrived today, a day or 2 early. So I'm on CD1 today.
If I conceive this cycle, baby would be due around 19th january, my son was born 30th January, my last pregnancy which sadly ended in mc, would of been due around 7th January.

My provera and clomid came in the mail today and I started my 10 day dose of provera. Hopefully AF comes soon!

I have tried soft cups and I find them to be very painful because I can't get it in right. It's supposed to hook on your cervix. I gave up on using them.

Does anyone else have issues with the sperm coming right back out? I'm doing at home insemination and my co-parent (aka future baby daddy) doesn't produce much sperm (usually less than 1/2 teaspoon) and it feels like it just comes right back out. I've tried injecting it slower and it still happens. Not sure if that happens with sex since I've never done it without protection. Now we're adding something called egg yolk buffer to the semen to make the sperm live longer (usually used if you have a donor that wants to donate and send the sperm via mail) but now that's going to be even more fluid and I'm scared all the good swimmers are going to fall right out! Maybe I'm being a little irrational lol.

Yep maybebaby, that happens with me too :shrug: I try and stay lay down for as long as I can. I know a lot of professionals say it doesn't matter but I figure it can't hurt xx

CD7 today and we started SMEP last night! FX for all our May BFP's!

What day are you ladies testing on? Anyone really close to O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->