May BFP please

AF is due today, its almost 5 and not shown her face yet, hoping she takes vacation for 9 month's :D

So sorry to hear that Bdb. Hugs x

Babyvaughn - any news?

I wandered of you ladies could help me.... As you know I started Af on Friday however have had no red blood as such. TMI Alert! I have only had thick, brown discharge - hardly any! Today there is next to nothing! Any ideas? Is there something wrong? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I had BFN last night, I'm skipping testing today. I kinda feel like af is coming today so I'm going to wait today out and i'll test tomorrow a.m

Hanrh, have you tested? Maybe it was an implantation bleed x

I know I'm coming in late but I"ll be testing May 30th!! I'm on CD17, I think I ovulated on CD11, but am not really sure. This is only month one of TTC so we'll see!!

No af yet days almost over, really crampy its really weird no spotting just lots of watery & little bit of creamyness the crampy feeling is under my belly button and goes to my ovary

Hanrh, have you tested? Maybe it was an implantation bleed x

Have tested and bfn :( it's very strange! I always jump to the worst conclusions too!!

Babyvaughn - sound like good signs. Fx for you x

Tested this morning at 14dpo and bfn. Waiting on AF. Good luck ladies!

I feel great waking up this morning I dont know why lol. Yesterday I woke up all crampy and cramped most of the day. I'm 11 dpo today wonder what this day will bring! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->