May BFP please

Hi all

I am cd01 today so hoping for May bfp. Ttc#1. Anyone got any advice?

Fingers crossed for us all!

I have been using the clear blue fertility monitor. I got a bfp first cycle but it ended in a chemical pregnancy. Have just got my first proper period after that so am looking to properly starry trying again this month!

Hello ladies, I'm hoping for a May BFP too!

It's the first time I started tracking my temps as I just started acupuncture as well and my acupuncturist suggested I try to just in case there's any info she can gather from it.

This is probably my 4th cycle, but my very first was last sept when I did get pregnant but ended up mc :cry:

I started ttc again in Feb but I don't think I've been hormonally balanced, hence the acupuncture now.

I'm finally feeling more positive so here's to hoping May is our month :D

The new things I'm trying this cycle are:

Preseed
Acupuncture
Temps
And a lot of veg & fruit smoothies with my NutriBlast some really yummy recipes, some not so great! :sick:

Good luck ladies for sticky beans! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey girlies!:hi: been MIA for a week since I've been housesitting in another county. So as goes my period was April 7th-11th. I went out of town the 12th-16th (wednesday) We wednesday, friday twice, and early this morning (at about 5am). I felt strong right ovary pains yesterday although my ovulation calendar says I am supposed to ovulate on April 21. I am using preseed as well. Not sure if my calendar is wrong on ovulation day since I felt the pains yesterday so I figured I would dtd every day this time around. Ahhh so not sure if I am in the tww according to my ovary pain or if I will wait until the date my ovu calendar says :wacko: :wacko:

On that note, very happy to be back and join in on the conversations and waiting together :happydance:

Oh I am on CD13 now

:dust: o all my ladies xx

Guys how do I put my chart in my SIG???

Iv deffo ovulated so I'm officially tww

Hey Ladies

I'm hopeful for a May BFP too - and will be due around May 5th if I follow another 30 day cycle…! That would be nice. Although I'd like to know when exactly it is due because then I can plan to take a test.

I put my chart in my signature by going to Fertilityfriend.com then go to 'Sharing' in the top banner… click on 'Graphical Tickers' and 'Customise your Ticker' - go through the stages and it should allow you to get the code to put in your User CP / Signature thing on here.

I just put it like that instead of showing the whole chart view… that way it's my CD :)

I'm on CD 16 now and still waiting for ovulation I think (and FF thinks!) annoying as I had a temp dip and then two rises but it fell down again today… not hugely but I was hoping for those three temp rises to indicate ovulation so I could get into this TWW! Oh well! This may indicate why I have longer cycles sometimes… ovulation is just so unpredictable. I have no idea how long my LP actually is as this is the first time charting so I am hoping to get some insight at the very least if I don't get my BFP!

I am putting so much into this month because it is just perfect timing, it would be a great 4th wedding anniversary gift (mid-May) and baby would be due in January along with my birthday, my Dad's, my sister's and a whole lot of other people in my family… and it would of course, be an amazing Mother's Day gift - though we don't go in for that sort of thing, I totally would for a BFP! I keep imagining telling our Mums and seeing their reaction… it's also my sister in laws birthday a few days after AF is due, I'd love to be able to give her a niece or nephew for her birthday. ARGH! As you can see I have a lot riding on this.

I figured: I am going to be devastated if it doesn't work (again) so I may as well think positively because either way, I'll be upset!

I'm doing acupuncture too :) and got reflexology the other night, um, amazing!!!

Can I join? I'm CD1 (cycle 2) today, so I won't be testing until this time next month.

Hi ladies!!

Welcome bd, have you been trying long?

Tuesday, good luck. I know how it feels to have loads riding on a cycle, I've felt like that the last few. I'd love my bfp this cycle but I'm not feeling that same pressure which is probably good as we haven't dtd as much as usual. I hope you get your bfp this month. Keep us posted!!

Happy tww sunshine and linto! When will you be testing?

Kits I think acupuncture has really helped me be more relaxed and has definitely improved my cycles. It's brilliant. I hope it helps you. I temp as well but have been quite relaxed about it this cycle.

I think I am going to ov tomorrow or the next day. Pos opk today. X

:happydance: Yay Mrs W! Positive OPK :happydance:

Hope you've been getting it on with your BDing :thumbup: :winkwink: :winkwink:

I'm not sure when I'm going to ovulate, I literally only just starting checking my temps (no idea on how to decipher the chart!) & I'm only going to start on OPKs on wednesday (amazon). No sign of ewcm just yet so think i may still have a few days.

At first I was feeling better, after acupuncure but I got so down yesterday when OH didn't want to DTD in the morning, it lingered through until today. Damn hormones!! Honestly!!

Although your + OPK perked me up, so thanks for that!

Not sure whether to DTD every day or every other as I've heard good & bad for both!

Tuesday - don't worry about about it too much (sooo much easier said than done!) and it just might happen! Just make sure to get plenty of :sex: in there to help destress too. Tink happy thoughts - tis my motto.

I have missed a few 'perfect timings' and I guess I've given up on those now. In fact, we can't even make any wedding plans as we want to have a baby first so that keeps getting brushed to the side. Gets annoying when EVERYONE asks 'So when's the wedding??' :finger: :grr:

My sister only wants to have babies during the summer because she's a teacher.. it's like WHAT? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! I'll have one now please! :brat:

Oooo.. reflexology, sounds like a good idea. Might have to wait until next payday though!

Stay patient linto & sunshine!!!

Good luck ladies, lots love & :hug:

My opk was positive yesterday but we have dtd for the past three days. My calendar says I am supposed to ovulate today but it was positive yesterday so I am confused lol

Welcome bd, have you been trying long?

This is our second month, so not long at all. Our other two children were conceived in the first cycle, though, so I'm really not used to actually having to try.

Hey ladies! Just checking in with you all!

CD4 today for me. I've started drinking grapefruit juice and red raspberry leaf tea every day in hopes of helping with my lack of EWCM this cycle....have decided to do the SMEP as best as we can...CD8 Friday!!

How are you all doing?

Hi all! Just checking in again! I'm still waiting for AF. I'm on day 7 taking provera, just three days left and hopefully AF will show up soon after. This will be my first cycle using clomid and my hopes are really high for a BFP as well. I keep having pregnancy dreams, it's driving me crazy. I have such baby fever.

Hi all! Just checking in again! I'm still waiting for AF. I'm on day 7 taking provera, just three days left and hopefully AF will show up soon after. This will be my first cycle using clomid and my hopes are really high for a BFP as well. I keep having pregnancy dreams, it's driving me crazy. I have such baby fever.

Good luck maybebaby!

I'm out this month! Spoke to my acupuncturist & we both agreed to give it one cycle of full treatment & recooperate from whatever i've had these past few months.

I've had that in the back of my mind anyhow & I do think it's for the best so that I can feel more confident of getting a sticky bean rather than another mc.

Good luck ladies, i'm still with ya!!! Fingers crossed! Loads of :dust: :dust:

Bdb I know how you feel, I fell pregnant first try with my dd and my mmc so being on cycle 4 after mc is new to me and it sucks!!

Kits, sorry af got you but I'm sure the break and acu will do you the workd of good hormonslly and emotionally. Keep us updated.

Good luck maybe!

Well I was due to ov today but feeling confused as no temp change at all. Had pos opk mon and I usually ov cd19 so was right on track but doesn't look like I've oved. Hmmmm.

Kits iv been having acupuncture, it seems to have settled my cycle down and im deffo more chilled out :happydance: fingers xd, having a mth or two off is never a bad thing :hug:

Well my chart says i ovulated on CD12? that would be a first!! I think more like CD 17 but hay ho, I cant figure out how to link my chart?? can anyone help

wohoo sunshine85 hope you caught that lil eggy

MaybeBaby1013 I live your PMA hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"