May BFP please

I'm CD 13, had a massive temp dip CD 11 and its gone back up now I normally ov around CD 16 started with partial ferns this morning so deffo gearing up to it, anyone else?

Smep for me too wifey

I'm later than everyone, but still hoping for a mid-May BFP! Just waiting here for AF to come (have started spotting) and hoping she comes early (Thur or Fri) so my fertile days next cycle will land on the weekend!!

(and yes, I know i'm out this cycle due to not BDing near O time because we were both sick!!)

I temp and I have some OPK's left....last cycle I tried EPO, but it didn't help produce any EWCM so I won't be doing that again. I've decided to try drinking grapefruit.....has anyone tried that trick? Did it help you produce EWCM? (we also use Preseed just in case, but I don't always get the chance to insert 15 min before we BD!)

May is going to be it for us ladies!!!!!

I hope AF comes soon for you Beachy! I hated waiting for her to arrive - why does time have to pass so slowly?!

I know...I actually think the wait to O is more torturous than the TWW!!

At least in the TWW what's done is done! But everything before that I feel like i'm scrambling to help/assist/etc any way I can!!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Jenny and I am currently hoping for a May BFP. I am on CD4 at the moment with a 29 day cycle. Hopefully my story doesn't bore all you ladies! But here goes:

I am 25 years old, 26 in August.
I am with the love of my life.
We have two beautiful daughters (I brought them in from previous marriage)
OH is daddy since the bio dad, after I left him, moved countries (yay! no seriously, yay)
Mia 8, Lyra 5.
I am a registered nurse.

TTC was something we happened on after a false pregnancy test a week or so ago. The positive was negated by a negative blood test which in turn had really bummed us out and shed light to what we really wanted.

I was on BCP for 1+ year after coming off the Mirena.
I started getting my periods in the middle of the pack and chose to stop to get everything back in sync with my cylcle.

I stopped taking the pill on CD 1 of last cycle (first day of menstrual bleeding).
I started BBT charting on CD 17.
On CD 27 and after a negative blood test, I asked OH if we could start actively trying to conceive and he said yes!!!

We are over the moon excited and really just couldn't wait to start trying. Everything fell on my AF...if she showed up on time then we were set.

I ovulated on CD 14/15 as noted by severe one sided O pains and some spotting (ECWM with streak of red). Although I didn't start BBT until CD17 I knew my temps were in the high range and that based off of all subjective and objective data I knew that it was promising. I told OH "If she comes tomorrow...then I know I ovulated and that I am literally back in business after just one cycle off BCP!!"

Literally at 12:30AM on CD 29 I Started spotting and by the next day CD1 AF was in full force! All as evidenced by my then decreasing temps and of course, the bleeding.

YAY!!! So I am regular, charting, and SO ready to start trying. Fertile days are April 24, 25, 26, 27. I am starting OPK (never used them before!)

We are picking out baby names, have set up our gyno appts to make everything is in order (per a doctor), we have a TTC appt and I have been taking prenatals and drinking raspberry tea for reproductive health.

My first time using BBT was when I got pregnant with Lyrita! Just the first month.

So things are promising, I am super excited and I hope we can all enjoy the journey and each other as we try to make these little people happen.

My first appt is May 5th....lets hope for a BFP at that visit! (If I can hold out on POAS until then :)!) I got a BFP for my daughter (when I was charting) at 7dpo, with midday urine (EPT)!

So I have first hand knowledge that 7dpo is NOT to early to test, especially when timing is perfect- which I hope it will be.

I cant wait to start bding without restrictions...its going to be magical.

Sigh....

Heres to a May BFP!!!

To be continued.....

Welcome! I'm due for AF around the same time (the 8th!).

Lots of sticky baby dust to you!!

About to end my 5th cycle i see af coming:( may i join girls

Hi ladies :hi: beachyfeelin, I used grapefruit juice last time. I actually really like it my only problem is you need to drink loads, I got to the point of drinking a bottle a day and it gave me really bad reflux lol

I'm sure sing 3000mg of epo and have noticed a difference also thrown in a bit of robitussin for good measure, seems to have really worked.

:hi: rosegarden and baby_rose wohoo good luck wishing you lots of :dust:

Iv had a proper temp spike this morning so I'm guessing iv ovulated :shrug: do you reckon I wait for three high temps before stopping epo or stop it now?

Good to know about the grapefruit juice! Maybe I'll pick up another bottle, I already have 2....I actually like the taste of it, but I'm not too hopeful it'll work...the EPO didn't work...I think I'm just unlucky in that department!!

Thank god for Preseed.

Beachy im withuf af has started playing peekaboo im sure she'll. Be here by the morning. If in case i am oing it will be in the beginning of may sinceim guessing i o around cd 16 i never got a smiley this month but my temps say other wise?

baby_rose - my best guess is that you O'd on CD16...since you have 3 nigher temps after...it's weird FF didn't give you CH...but maybe it didn't because you started temping so late. Keep with it next month!

I wish AF would just start already...day 2 of my usual spotting, I actually hope I can call tomorrow CD1...I typically O around CD12-CD15 so I'll probably O before April is even over!!

Beachy I think. Its cause my opks were negative now that i thin . About it the cycle before i thought i had Positives around the samw time buti was sick so I thoughtmy opks were just detecting concentrated urine maybe just maybe thats my time ill know this cycle. Looks like af will fully start today for me aside from opks and temping are u doing anything. Else? My preeseed is just. Sitting. There lol

Not really...I tried EPO this cycle but it did nothing as far as EWCM goes (still didn't get any) so I trashed that. Going to try drinking grapefruit juice this cycle...I've read it can help with EWCM as well.

I have 4 OPK's left from last cycle that I'll use this next cycle as well, but once those are done I'm done using them! I'm not a fan.

What's epo? Im gonna grab some vitamin b for the heck of it the preeseed i noticed makes it harder for the bf too finish lol, what opk brand r u using

Maybe you are using too much preseed? I know I made that mistake once and the OH lasted wayyyyy too long!! Never again!! Don't use the amount specified on the box!

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil, it's an over the counter pill. It works for a lot of women...but not all!!

I'm trying not to spend too much right now so I've been using the Target Up & Up brand OPK's....the 2nd cycle I used them I got a positive, so I know it's possible. Never got one last cycle, but I stopped testing when I realized we were going to miss the egg this cycle due to sickness.

Ive used dollar trees not consistently so idk of they work for me, the cycle. Before I used targets up and up and thought. They were all positives after cd16 lol yea now i know my pee wasn't concentrated. And that most likely. It was. My positive, this cycle. I used the expensive clearblues ouch lol never got a smiley they did get darker around cd16 and my temps. Did rise maybe I missed my surge i was testing at 3 and 9pm as for preeseed i only used less than a pea size and still too much lol, i might. Get targets again. And wait for my dark positive lol

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 5
  • CAM00011.jpg
    CAM00011.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00608.jpg
    CAM00608.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Ladies,

I'm a MAY BFP hopeful too. Today is my CD3 and my doctor is starting me on Puregon. Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts?!?! :)

Just the thought of injecting myself is a bit daunting but here's hoping that it 'll work!!

Positive thoughts for all of us! let's go January 2015 babies!! :)

To me, in the first pic, CD16 @ 6PM looks positive....but none of the ones with the pink handle look positive.

I was always told to test at 2PM after holding your pee for 3 hours..which is really hard for me!!! I don't really have the ability to test multiple times a day!

If I were you I would temp!

Yea thats what i now know i try to hold it for 4 hours lets see how this cycle goes in the previous ones ihad trouble keeping up temping but im getting better lol

The pink ones are the clearblue fo. This mmonth. The other ones. Are the cycle before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->