May BFP please

Excited for this TTC month, even if its not my BFP huge things our happening for our journey, DH is getting SA for the first time & and we are going to a doctor specifically for infertility. :D But I just have this strong feeling I'm getting my BFP soon, I dont know if its this month but I know its soon. It's been a LONG journey but I'm staying strong! :D Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

CD 16 today, no positive OPK's yet.. I had my positive OPK on CD 17 last month.
Not feeling very positive that I'm going to ovulate though.. I had cramps on my right side for a few days before that positive OPK last month until the positive went away. I haven't had any cramping this cycle :(

Your chart looks great beachy! X

Thanks! I had a big drop in temp today but I'm thinking it could be because I temped 45 minutes earlier (last 2 days I've had to get up earlier for work). Although I temped 30 min earlier than usual yesterday and didn't get quite that big of a drop.

Although I've heard they are rare I'm hoping it could be an implantation dip, I'm 8DP o today.

3 dpo and no symptoms to note.. but that's fine by me because my other pregnancies were symptom-less :)

Excited for this TTC month, even if its not my BFP huge things our happening for our journey, DH is getting SA for the first time & and we are going to a doctor specifically for infertility. :D But I just have this strong feeling I'm getting my BFP soon, I dont know if its this month but I know its soon. It's been a LONG journey but I'm staying strong! :D Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

I love your positivity! I hope it happens soon for you. <3

Hi May ladies! How is everyone doing?

I'm 7DPO today and only thing out of the norm is that I've been getting this random glob of snot like cm in the morning the last couple days. It turns to milky cm as the day goes on. Not a whole lot but I check often.

I am 5DPO now and had the same CM as you mentioned. Very strange. Will be straight onto google to look it up now...

Have also been getting twinges in my stomach and heart burn. Im thinking this could just be normal and I haven't noticed it until now?

How is everyone else feeling? This TWW is dragging...

This TWW is the longest wait ever. Thankful for the first time that I've been busy at work. But now it's all calmed down and my mind is going insane.

I don't have the yellow snot like CM anymore, I'm actually pretty dry now :( Not sure what that means, if it means anything at all.

My temp is still down today, which I thought was odd because I know I got the best sleep of my life last night (fell asleep at 8pm!)

I was going to test on Mother's day, but I'm starting to think that will be too early. So I'm waiting to see if I start my usual spotting at 12DPO...if I don't then maybe I'll test 13DPO...

When is everyone else testing?

More news!! Just found out today I'm getting a LAP to check for endometriosis on the outside of my lady parts! :D I already have had a HSG, and Hysterscopy so this will tell a lot! I'm nervous but excited! BUT if I am pregnant come end of next week then I get to cancel all those appointment's and buy baby clothes :D haha

I'm only 4dpo so I won't be testing for a while. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to wait until the day before AF is due (due on the 20th) to test...but dang, that's so far from now.

Ladies can I join? 3DPO now and trying to hold off on testing til May 21st. Go to the RE on Tues to check Prog levels.

Ovulating late, CD 18 opk was two lines same darkness, today the test line way way darker than control so i'm thinking I'm oing we BD both days. Hopefully its our miracle month! :D

Bdb84- I'm really glad to hear you say your other pregnancies were symptom-less. That makes me feel a bit better right now. My temp is back up today so I'm wondering if the dip I had was implanation related. But if so I thought that was only one day temp drop.

If it was though I was hoping id feel some kind of different right now...but I feel pretty normal. I think this is the only time I've ever wish to feel anything but normal :/

Beachyfeelin - looking at your chart your temp
Dip is at the time implantation would be likely to happen!! Fingers crossed for you!!! X

So today is 7dpo (according to FF - I think it might be 9) and I am feeling unbelievably irratitable - my heart feels like it's beating at a millions miles per hour! More so than any PMS! I have the worst headache and have cried twice yesterday! Surely if I am only 7dpo it's too early of any symptoms? And is irritability a symptom anyway?

So today is 7dpo (according to FF - I think it might be 9) and I am feeling unbelievably irratitable - my heart feels like it's beating at a millions miles per hour! More so than any PMS! I have the worst headache and have cried twice yesterday! Surely if I am only 7dpo it's too early of any symptoms? And is irritability a symptom anyway?

7dpo is the earliest I would think implantation happens, however I've read stories of it happenning sooner.

I've found sometimes in the TWW I'm much more irratitable...but I really hope this is the beginning of something for you.

I'm 11DPO today and temp went down again :( I actually thought it might be higher this morning because I had a few glasses of wine last night (I'm in the drink till it's pink camp).

I think I'm going crazy because I don't really have symptoms to symptom spot!!!

Fingers crossed for you, Beachy.

And yes, my pregnancies were symptomless. With my first, I never would have known I was pregnant besides obviously missing my period. The first time I ever felt ANYTHING out of the normal was when I was 16 weeks along and felt a little "thump" for the first time. <3

With DD, hers was the very same, which was why I was convinced I was having another boy. However, in my third trimester I had one random bout of 'morning sickness'. I was around 34 weeks along. That was my only pregnancy symptom throughout the entire pregnancy. :)

AFM now- I'm 6dpo. The only "symptom" I have noticed is an increase in thick, creamy CM.

Bdb- you are about the same dpo as me then. Are u holding out till Af due date to test? I promised myself I would wait but have caved and ordered some frer's. They don't arrive until next Thursday so Atleast that makes me hold out until then!!

When is everyone else thinking about testing?

I'd love to hold off until the day before AF is due, so the 19th.. but I doubt I'll have that much self control. My OB *does* want me to test the day before, though, for sure, because he wants to get me in ASAP to check my levels. I had a m/c last year due to low progesterone, so we just want to make sure everything is on the up & up this time around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->