May BFP please

Hi ladies, haven't posted in this forum in a while. Here's my update. We landed in LA from Tahiti, where I was three days late. First stop was to CVS Pharmacy picked up a test and went to check in at our hotel. Used a clear blue digital with weeks calculator and got PREGNANT 2-3 weeks!! So excited for our honeymoon baby, I hope this is a sticky bean. Have my first Dr's apt June 19th at the 10 week mark! Sticky baby dust to all!!!

Congratulations wifey!!

How's everyone else, there are a few of you getting near to testing soon isn't there?! Fingers crossed for some more bfps.

I'm cd10 today so behind most of you. Started smep last night, 9 days to go until I ov! X

8 dpo. I may test with a cheapie tomorrow just to pass the time. :lol:

I started my usual pre-AF spotting yesterday, so I'm out. Should come full force tomorrow or Thursday :(

Yay wifey! Sorry beachy! Bdb, I'm 7dpo so I'm trying to be patient as well.

Hi ladies :hi:
I could possibly be testing in May if my temps stay above the coverline.
GL everyone xx

I don't feel particularly confident this month as I haven't had a positive OPK and it's past my usual ovulation date. I wonder if me having a chemical last cycle has anything to do with it? We DTD 4 times during my potentially fertile week, so we'll wait and see.

I've decided that if I'm not pregnant this cycle or June cycle, that I'm going to avoid TTC in July and August and resume TTC in September, because I'm buying my wedding dress at the beginning of July and need to know it will still fit in September, and I also don't fancy being in early first trimester on my wedding day because I remember how much I suffered with sickness last time around.

Congratulations wifey!!! First bfp of the group!
Sorry to hear that Beachy - I think I will be not long behind you. Temp dropped yesterday but up again today. My frer's were on the door mat when I got home this afternoon and just couldn't help testing. Think it's a bfn so sure Af is not
Far around the corner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
I must have line eye because I swear I see a very faint second line in that picture.

Started Af this afternoon. Feeling gutted even though I knew it was coming ��.

I'm pretty sure I'm out, too. I woke up and wiped red. Not enough to need a tampon, but I'm using one anyways. Either way, AF is here or will be tomorrow.

Sorry bdb. I think I will be joining you shortly on the AF train. Another bfn this morning. 12dpo today.

:hugs: Kryssy. You're not out yet, though! AF just got me 2 days early. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->