May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Count me in too!!! Im on cd11 today I started testing w/ opk's on the 8th I O'd on day day cd12 last month and cd14 the the 2 months previous.... Kinda confused as Ive been testing there was a line on the test line but as I get closer to suppose to be ovulating its like going away! somebody help!! this babymaking stuff if confusing! :( Good luck to everyone this month!!! :)

Count me in too!!! Im on cd11 today I started testing w/ opk's on the 8th I O'd on day day cd12 last month and cd14 the the 2 months previous.... Kinda confused as Ive been testing there was a line on the test line but as I get closer to suppose to be ovulating its like going away! somebody help!! this babymaking stuff if confusing! :( Good luck to everyone this month!!! :)

that happens to me too- it's normal. A lot of things can affect it- time of day- how long you've held your urine- and just hormones in general. Don't be discouraged though- it can go from being a faint line to dark in a matter of 6 hours- literally! So just keep checking hun :hugs:

that happens to me too- it's normal. A lot of things can affect it- time of day- how long you've held your urine- and just hormones in general. Don't be discouraged though- it can go from being a faint line to dark in a matter of 6 hours- literally! So just keep checking hun :hugs:

Thank you!! Im wait and try tom. is it okay to use the first morning urine or does it recommend not too?? im not sure what day to use as my ovulation day according to a 26 day cycle or a 28 day cycle...I calculated them both up I think there are only like a 2 day difference in actual ovulation ... guess hubby and me just going to be busy little rabbits for easter. :hugs:
So enough about me how are you? I hope that you are feeling some relief. Im praying for a speedy recovery for you so that you can get home and be with your husband and your son! Good luck to you this month. will you still be going on with your plan for the fertility meds?

Count me in!! This is my first cycle TTC after my m/c in early March.

Count me in!!!! I am ovulating around the 27th this month so a May :bfp: is my goal!! Baby dust to everyone!

Me too! What CD are you on now?

It's CD 5 for me today! I have a 30 day cycle, so a teensy bit longer than the average! Hoping for a New Year's :baby:! teehee! My ovulation calculator says I will most likely be fertile between the 24th and 28th...seems like a big window to me but it just looks like we'll be doing a lot of :sex: that week! Yays!!! :haha:

If we conceive this cycle my EDD is January 17th. Anone else doing the BD the last week of April???

Yay!! This is so exciting!!:haha:

Hi hun!!

Im with you!! CD 5 for me too so we will be doing a lot of :sex: the end of April too....We can cheer each other on!!! :winkwink:

If we get our BFPs we'll be due at the same time as well!!!

Fingers crossed for us hun and :dust: to all!!

x x

Yay!!! This is so exciting! :haha: Hope we all get our BFP in May. My birthday is in May too so this would be the ultimate present!!

Hello ladies and good luck to you all. I'm joining in the hope to be given the all clear for ttc in may following a molar pregnancy in feb. I know it's early but felt quite optimistic this morning! Xxx

Thank you!! Im wait and try tom. is it okay to use the first morning urine or does it recommend not too?? im not sure what day to use as my ovulation day according to a 26 day cycle or a 28 day cycle...I calculated them both up I think there are only like a 2 day difference in actual ovulation ... guess hubby and me just going to be busy little rabbits for easter. :hugs:
So enough about me how are you? I hope that you are feeling some relief. Im praying for a speedy recovery for you so that you can get home and be with your husband and your son! Good luck to you this month. will you still be going on with your plan for the fertility meds?

FMU isn't the BEST but in my opinion- you SHOULD still test with FMU in case you surged in the night time... Ideally you should try and test about 3 times a day when you are close to O time- when you wake up- in the afternoon- and at night- that way you can catch the surge as soon as possible and also so you don't miss it altogether.

I am doing okay- I don't physically feel 100% yet and still having some pain but I AM home and that in itself is a huge relief. I was sooo back and forth on starting the fertility meds but I decided to take them. last night was my first dose. (((SIGH))) PRAYING it works!!!

Today is day 4 of AF and it is STILL heavy. YUCK. My Af's never used to be like this before the MC~ it used to be easing up on cd4 and gone by cd5.. but the 1st AF I had last month and this one too soooo heavy. ((SIGH))

But the good thing is.. it's one day closer to O time and hopefully one day close to a bfp!

I started taking the fertility meds after a lot of thought since I was in the hospital all week... but I am going to just cross my fingers and hope everything goes okay!!

Hi everyone :flower:

I've just been reading through and wanted to let you all know how much more positive I am about this cycle having read all your comments. It was a real pick-me-up. Made me smile and think 'yes, I can get pregnant this month'!!
Thanks a million. :thumbup:

Holly and Cornish - wonderful to have you back!!!

So, CD 3 for me and OWWWWEEEEE! I don't normally get cramps after CD 1 but this month... ouch! I've been taking aspirin for the pain - which I wouldn't normally use - on the basis that it's blood thinning properties may help me to pass the 'whatever it is' - does that make sense?? It kind of did when I first thought it, but now I'm not so sure!

I'm feeling pretty postive about this cycle now (thanks to you) and quite looking forward to getting started! Last cycle we didn't get to BD at all until the day before I got my +opk as I was still spotting so hoping to get going a bit earlier this time. I think my fertile window is from 24th to 30th ish with ov predicted on the 28th. Gonna be a busy week!!

Anyway - exciting times!! Good luck to you all and may May bring us many healthy and sticky bfp's!

:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

Well Im CD12 today I O'd on day 12 last cycle and day 14 the 2 previous cycles. Started testing with Opk's on day 9 and still no Lh surge.... Started to get nervous. Its like the line is only getting lighter.... Someone please help! is the line suppose to be getting darker closer to O??? Good luck to everyone this month.... I think this is gonna be a good month for all of us! lots and lots of baby dust to everyone!!! :)

Hello ladies!!!
I'm on the ferry on the way home from a great weekend!!
AF finally came yesterday!!!! Making me CD2
And wow do I know about it! Soooo crampy!
But glad she's here!!!!

I'm in for a may BFP
Not checked my fertile window or testing date yet but will when I'm home
Fx for a 28day cycle!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hello ladies!!!
I'm on the ferry on the way home from a great weekend!!
AF finally came yesterday!!!! Making me CD2
And wow do I know about it! Soooo crampy!
But glad she's here!!!!

I'm in for a may BFP
Not checked my fertile window or testing date yet but will when I'm home
Fx for a 28day cycle!

Hope everyone is well xxx

I'm so glad SOMETHING has finally happened for you!! Not exactly the perfect outcome but at least you know where you are now.... May the road to a healthy bfp be a short one!! :hugs:

I am doing okay- I don't physically feel 100% yet and still having some pain but I AM home and that in itself is a huge relief. I was sooo back and forth on starting the fertility meds but I decided to take them. last night was my first dose. (((SIGH))) PRAYING it works!!!

I'm glad you're in this month Holly. Just remember it worked FIRST (?) time last time around, so you're in with a REALLY good chance!!

I'm glad you're feeling ok, if not your ususal self. Take it easy and look after yourself.

Big :hugs:

Good morning everyone. :flower:

CD 4. Ooof!

It does seem to be easing off a little now (I may take that back later), I'm not QUITE so crampy today. My last af was a week of heavy bleeding followed by 10 days of spotting, so I don't think it's even nearly over yet but it does seem a little less intense now.

I'm really looking forward to cracking out the opk's and making a start on the road to a bfp. Last month was so half hearted and worrying, I'm hoping this month will be a better effort. I need to call the EPU and try and get an ultrasound to check my uterus before we start TTC (ideally), although I think we'll just go ahead even if I can't - just hope for the best I guess.

I don't know if it's possible to get PG again with retained products but we'll see. Obviously I'm hoping it's all come out already.

ANYWAY... ramble ramble.

Good luck all :thumbup:

Baby :dust: xx

Count me in!! Been feeling a little depressed as no :bfp: in April so am all game for cracking on :sex: during this cycle. Im on CD 7 and am going to be using OPKs and also trying Pink Grapefruit juice which is said to help with CM which is all important for making sure :spermy: get to where they are going safely.

Last AF brought what I think was some left over Birth tissue so hopefully Im all clear now and ready to go :thumbup:

Hanskiz you mentioned taking aspirin? Does that help or is it purely for pain you are having?

Good Luck everyone :dust:

CR- sometimes the lines get progressively darker and sometimes they don't... you can't really trust that so just keep on testing!

Woody- that sucks AF came- but I'm glad she DID finally show when she did if it had to come at all. It's a good feeling to have an official cd1 and be back on track towards getting a BFP!

Hanskiz~ I'm a day ahead of you.. cd5- and AF is STILL here :shrug: like REALLY here! :growlmad: I am usually DONE by now! It was this way last month too though. I think I probably would for sure TTC but still get an US just in case.. I wouldn't want to wonder if it didn't work whether there was still something going on in there causing it. If anything- just for peace of mind! Hopefully there is NOTHING! :thumbup:

Boomtastico~ baby aspirin is thought to help prevent mc and also aid in implantation. I just started taking it after my mc and hoping it helps. There are quite a few threads on this.. here is one I just found:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/492241-baby-aspirin-helps-implantation-2.html

Cd5 for me. I have an ultrasound on Monday so see how my follicles are looking and I will probably have my IUI Thursday or Friday I am guessing if I ovulate when I normally do. Af is still here- YUCK. Hoping it eases up. I'm still not feeling 100% yet physically but just happy to be out of the hospital and sleeping in my own bed. I am doing my best to just be optimistic this cycle and to trust that each day I am getting one day closer to holding a :baby:!

Good luck to you Holly
Hope you get feeling 100% soon

I worked out AF showed up 35 days after my hcg hit zero
I conceived cd21 and got my BFP cd35 last time

So it looks like since my implant removal ive changed to a 35 day cycle
I'm gonna bd based on a 28 day and 35 day cycle!! And opk too

Hubby thinks this month is a good month and he's up to the challenge!
He was quite upset yesterday when I told him AF had come, he said he was sure I was pregnant. Aww!

Bonus of AF coming- yesterday on the ferry I had some cocktails, and this morning I had a LARGE latte (had half a cup of decaff coffee a day since December, and I LOVE my coffee!)

What's everyones plans for dtd??!
I'm hoping every other day from around cd12 to 24 but with our work schedules this can be pretty hard!!
Maybe every 3 days might be more realistic!!

Hubby is gonna be away for the tww so just at the right time! AF couldn't have come at a better time really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->