May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hello there ladies

Im on cd 16 and waiting to ovulate I will be testing from the 1st May if I can hold off that long. Depends when I do actually ovulate.

Hollywood I wish you all the luck in the world this cycle.

Hanskiz glad you are feeling postive. I had slow to fall hcg my first Af 8 weeks post mmc finally flushed me. I had ultrasounds that detected nothing but at the EPU the midwife said all it can take is a few left over placenta cells that can produce hcg and trick your body into still thinking its pregnant. Thats why I waited until after first af and my hcg hit below 5 to ttc.

WoodyA same to you chick, new cycle and fresh start.

Last month I got a defo positive on cd 15 this cycle got an all but positive last night then got fainter today, could have surged during the night as I could not test today until 3.30pm today.

Have all my usual ovulation signs so I think it is imminent.

What's everyones plans for dtd??!
I'm hoping every other day from around cd12 to 24 but with our work schedules this can be pretty hard!!
Maybe every 3 days might be more realistic!!

Hubby is gonna be away for the tww so just at the right time! AF couldn't have come at a better time really!

I'm going to try to do every other day from cd10 to 17. Realistically it'll be from cd11 to 16 though!! I'm using opk's this month again so will try to every day around the +. We'll see.......

I don't want it to be too forced but I really don't want to feel we didn't do enough!!

At least if I think about a 35day cycle I won't be testing too early!!

What's everyones plans for dtd??!
I'm hoping every other day from around cd12 to 24 but with our work schedules this can be pretty hard!!
Maybe every 3 days might be more realistic!!

Hubby is gonna be away for the tww so just at the right time! AF couldn't have come at a better time really!

I'm going to try to do every other day from cd10 to 17. Realistically it'll be from cd11 to 16 though!! I'm using opk's this month again so will try to every day around the +. We'll see.......

Hello!!

We managed every other day last cycle but i didnt ovulate so gonna try and do that again starting last night (i thought i had a positive OPK last night but its faded to nothing today so obviously not :wacko:) OH away Fri and Sat night this week though so Thursday will have to be a BIG night!!! :winkwink:

On CD7 today..... Kinda just wanna KNOW im gonna OV this cycle as i didnt last cycle!! Really apprehensive about it!! Is anyone else in the same position??? I find myself OPKing 3/4 times a day to check!!! :dohh:

x x

Gonna be my first month opk properly
Quite nervous that it will make me even more stressed!!

The month I fell pregnant we so weren't expecting it at all, we spent 2 weeks apart on separate holidays and didn't bd much until after cd20 (thought it was too late and out as I presumed I still had a 28day cycle) got my BFP cd35 and clearblue conception indicator put conception around cd21.
I would LOVE to be oblivious again and just bd for the heck of it and get pregnant! But I know it won't happen like that!!

Gonna be my first month opk properly
Quite nervous that it will make me even more stressed!!

The month I fell pregnant we so weren't expecting it at all, we spent 2 weeks apart on separate holidays and didn't bd much until after cd20 (thought it was too late and out as I presumed I still had a 28day cycle) got my BFP cd35 and clearblue conception indicator put conception around cd21.
I would LOVE to be oblivious again and just bd for the heck of it and get pregnant! But I know it won't happen like that!![/QUOTE=WoodyA;10198889]
SNAP!! We were NTNP when we got pregnant and had DTD once the whole cycle and it was way before my fertile time!! Wish i could take my head back there again but its impossible!! Didnt realise i was pregnant until i was 6 weeks!!

BUT....On the positive side for us all if it happened once it can and WILL happen again!!! :happydance:

x x

Hello ladies!!!
I'm on the ferry on the way home from a great weekend!!
AF finally came yesterday!!!! Making me CD2
And wow do I know about it! Soooo crampy!
But glad she's here!!!!

I'm in for a may BFP
Not checked my fertile window or testing date yet but will when I'm home
Fx for a 28day cycle!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Aw, woody, I thought for sure you'd have your BFP rather than AF. Good luck this cycle!

Well AF is certainly making her presence known!
Sooo heavy, I'm actually using tampons and pads :(
It's heavier than my mc bleed certainly.

It's so weird how she came, probably cos I was relaxed
We went to a water park Saturday and I got a big kick in the ribs from hubby (accidental on a water slide) and went in a steam room and sauna at the spa. I remember thinking if I was pregnant I wouldn't be doing this and that tummy kick wouldn't have been good.
Then the next day she came!
DH wonders if I was a teeny bit pregnant and the kick n heat made me mc. But I don't believe I was.

If we catch this cycle I am already 3days pregnant!!!
Lol

Oh and I've decided not to use opk until after our hol in June and kinda see what nature does but just bd at the right times using calendar, it worked before

I think if I get obsessed with if I am ovulating it will ruin my holiday and stress me too much, I suppose we are ntnp until June.

Trying to get an appointment to have my thyroid bloods taken but with all the bank holidays they fully booked!! Grr!!

Woody-I'm sorry AF is so heavy- that is EXACTLY how mine was - I was using a tampon AND a pad AND waking up a couple of times in the night to change. :cry: This 2nd one is still more heavy than usual- not quite AS heavy- but it's day 6 and stillllllllllllll going UGH. It's finally down to spotting now so I should be thankful.. but I miss my old AF's!

I think I may ovulate before the end of the month. I had an ectopic at the start of April and I'm just finished bleeding. I'm on to liners now. Given how regular my cycles are I should ovulate in the next couple of weeks so I'll be on board for a May BFP!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies... :flower:

How is everyone doing?

I'm on cd5 now and beginning to slow down on the bleeding. I was looking at my calendar today and realised it's only a week until super high fertility (in theory) so that's exciting. We'll start BDing at the weekend and aim to manage at least three times in the week. It'll be a challenge as we're both permanently exhausted but we shall do our best - it'll be so worth it!!

I've been a bit slack taking my vitamins this past few days so need to get back in the habit with those and I'd quite like to get some Royal Jelly again before ovulation.

I'm worried I'm going to have an odd length cycle this month so I might start with the opk's at the weekend just to make sure I don't miss ov. I have ov'd as early as cd8 (when my daughter was conceived) so I'm going to be watching cm etc like a hawk! Last cycle was 27 with ov on cd16 and the one before that was 25 -no ov (between ERPC and first af). I think I may ovulate earlier this cycle.

I'm getting a good feeling about this month and I'm feeling much more relaxed about it all. What will be, will be!

:hugs:

Well CD14 today and finally got a postive Opk!!! yah. so does that mean ovulation can take place 12- 48 hours after???? How funny how a positve opk can make your day!!! haha..

Hello ladies, I'm also suffering from very heavy af woodya. Have really been suffering with the cramps and backache too.
You are sounding very positive Hanskiz, not long till o day at all!!!! Fertile window is really close but af is still heavy for me! Started on soy yesterday (cd3) just in case we get the go ahead this month, or may ttc if we get a zero!!!
:hugs: to you all.x

Just a little over a week until I ovulate!!!:happydance: Wer'e gonna do the BD like crazy! :haha: Wish me luck and lots of baby dust and positive opk! So excited!!!

Hanskiz~ that's a great way to look @ it with the BD'ing starting in like a week! :) I agree- it's a good idea to OPK a couple of days early- honestly it can change ANY month for ANY woman so it's better to be on top of it! :thumbup: I LOVE the Royal Jelly btw! Good stuff!

CRC- you can O in as little as 6 or all the way up to 48 hours later.. if you continue to OPK you can get a rough idea of how long your surge might be. I would BD for the next 2-3 days to make sure you have it entirely covered!

Cornish~ FX'd that you get the all clear! I was the same way last month- still bleeding for awhile - close to the fertile window- but seemed to ovulate fine.

mercedes- will be here before you know it! It's about a week or so for me too! :dust:

Looks like AF has finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnally left the building!!! A full 6 days- not the norm for me. I plan to start OPK'ng in about 3 days on cd9.. especially since I am taking fertility meds- I don't know if it is going to affect my O date or not at all. Looks like there are quite a few of us around the same cycle time!!

:dust:

Lol

This made me smile Woody! Bizarre isn't it that in dating a pregnancy you are pregnant before you've even ovulated! On that theory I am potentially 19 days pregnant!!!

So I'm in the 2WW and testing on 1st May. This is the first month TTC after MMC and trying to feel relaxed but keep catching myself symptom spotting!!

Oh and just realised I may have 2 chances at the May BFP if I dont conceive this cycle and instead AF shows on May 1st! If that's the case I'll be chasing a end of the month BFP.

Cornish - lovely to see you back :) Fingers crossed you are able to TTC soon x

Lol

This made me smile Woody! Bizarre isn't it that in dating a pregnancy you are pregnant before you've even ovulated! On that theory I am potentially 19 days pregnant!!!

So I'm in the 2WW and testing on 1st May. This is the first month TTC after MMC and trying to feel relaxed but keep catching myself symptom spotting!!

Oh and just realised I may have 2 chances at the May BFP if I dont conceive this cycle and instead AF shows on May 1st! If that's the case I'll be chasing a end of the month BFP.

This is great - I am 6 days pregnant!!! Woooohoooooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->