May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Cornish... I'm all stuffy too, and an awful headache. It stinks!

Right ladies, here is another site for you to drive yourselves mental with!!

https://talk.sheknows.com/f54/graduate-symptoms-27125-print/index2.html

Enjoy!!

LOL, thanks Hanskiz. I really am going mad.

I have had a lot of symptoms, and I am pretty much writing them all down in my journal, but I just don't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed. But I have had sharp, stabbing pains in my ovaries/pelvis, creamy CM, headache, stuffy nose, very very hungry, moody... I suppose all these could be symptoms, or just normal stuff going on for me right now! Time will tell.

I hope everyone is hanging in there during their 2ww. It really is a rough one this time around! Praying we all get BFPs!

Mrs hjo I've had them all too! Hanskiz that website has driven me mad!xx

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

This is a gd one to drive you mad also!

I just ordered more OPK and HPT kits online and I'm thinking (even though I don't need them this cycle and hope I won't next cycle either!) it might be a good goal to NOT TEST until they get here. I don't expect them until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest...perfect days for testing! I'll just, um, pretend the ones I already have...aren't here. :blush:

Think I can hold off? :winkwink:

I just ordered more OPK and HPT kits online and I'm thinking (even though I don't need them this cycle and hope I won't next cycle either!) it might be a good goal to NOT TEST until they get here. I don't expect them until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest...perfect days for testing! I'll just, um, pretend the ones I already have...aren't here. :blush:

Think I can hold off? :winkwink:

I give you credit if you can!!!! :thumbup:

:dust:

I am sooooo impatient, it's not funny! :haha:

Ok, I think I've found my motivation to wait...check out this link to the HPT gallery of that website and scroll down to the second(?) one...she tested 9 DPO and at the top she updated it. Turns out she really was pregnant but tested too early!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?p=5&cid=2

Saw some others who got false neg. at 8-12 DPO, soooooo...NO TESTING TIL THE 12th FOR ME! :winkwink:

Last time I was pregnant (m/c), I had BFNs all the way up to 12DPO and then I got my BFP. You have to give your body enough time to produce HcG so that the test can pick it up. That doesn't make a difference to me obviously, because I was already considering testing today because I'm so impatient. :haha:

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

So what day do you start taking the muccinex? Thanks I will def wait two days after clomid to test w/ opks! and i will def use the muccinex to help w/ the lining. and what exactly does the trigger shot do? does it just make you ovulate on that day or what? will the doc tell us when to bd? lol. sorry so many questions... getting myself prepared! lol. glad to hear that your feeling ok after the iui! and yes the dreaded 2ww.... I cant wait to be back at that point! and I know how you feel about the m/c and thinking about it. sometimes I feel like I wont be better til I have a baby in my arms! :) one day we will. :)

Hi Everyone!!!
I have read all 500 posts now, so I'm all caught up. With the time change it's hard. I have been in quite the 'mood' tonight. I get like this both when AF is going to arrive or pregnant. My son has been sick the past few days, so he has worn me bit thin as well. I'm hanging in there.
I have been pretty relaxed though this cycle. Not feeling like I"m going too crazy like last cycle where I had every symptom in the book and then AF arrived. This time I have a handful of symptoms which I guess is typically the case when I'm pregnant. So that's good.
I'm still having mixed feeling though about being pregnant this cycle. My OH is so excited about our trip next march and so is everyone else. But I also keep telling myself that a BABY would make everything A-ok!! :) Just hard thinking about that now, when I'm not expecting.
10 dpo...not testing until I'm late. I can hold-off I think. OH leaves Sunday for Russia/Germany for work, so here I sit for 2 weeks. No baby next month that's forsure.

Ruskie---so happy to hear you are still getting positives!!!
Holly-how have you been feeling lately w/ the pancreatitis stuff?
Rachel---I looked at your chart, did you pick that Ovulation date or did Fertility friend? Asking b/c by your temps. I would've pinpointed your Oing day on the 11th. Hmm...
CRC---glad you go in to the FS. All sounds positive minus the insurance issue!
THere was another BFP can't remember who know...but YOU know who you are! :) Congrats!!!

Always reading up on you ladies, just don't always have the energy to write! Tonight I enjoyed two glasses of Red wine from South Africa! So, yummy! Now, off to bed!

Hi ladies i posted near beginning of this thread not caught up due to moving house and internet not set up yet. af due to get me tomorrow. not tested yet mainly as i have not unpacked them. syptoms tender boobs was retching this morning always hungry. piles due to constipation cramping could be due to af on its way. sorry for grammar i.m on my phone. fairy dust to everyone

Dimples and nimah- test!!!!
I've woken up symptomless-which is of course a symptom! Feel really good this morning. Actually as I write this I'm noticing my boobs are tender but other than that- nothing! Still looking out for implantation!!
Have a wonderful day, coming close to testing ladies!xxx

Morning everyone!

I need a bit of a reality check I think!
I may not have even ovulated yet but I'm getting this overwhelming feeling I'm pregnant and I know I'm setting myself up for an epic fail!!

Been awake since 6.30 this morning which is so unusual for me (I love my bed and it's my day off!) I've got this constant pulling/twinge in the centre of my lower abdomen, don't think it's ovulation pain as it's not localised to either side or ovary area.
I've got no interest in food, no motivation to even fix some cereal.

Since I'm up nice an early anyway got a busy day planned!!
Gonna go get some new bedding and house bits n pieces, then need to measure some windows for new blinds. Then full on house clean. Then if weather picks up do some gardening.

Hubby has got one of his friends round tonight for a ps3 night BOREFEST!!

So cd 20 today
Ive just been checking my calendar and I'm sure we have dtd enough to get covered!

We dtd:
CD 6, 8, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19

I might have ovulated around CD 14/15
Or I may ovulate CD 21/22

Obviously gonna keep dtd until hubby goes away next week on CD 26
I'll be quite satisfied we have done all we can then!!

aww woody, I know how you feel, fertility friend says i ovulated on CD12?? unheard of for me, 9 days early!!!!!

so have either ovulated or am going to now, as its normally CD21.

But i have the most overwhelming feeling that Iv caught, DTD 6,8,10,12,14,15,16,17 & 20 :haha: got a little carried away!!

been off my food, but then starving hungry, my nipples are super sensitive, im constipated, iv developed thrush (that could be from too much BD) and have had stange twingy feeling in my lower abbs :shrug: guess only time will tell

Wow woodya and lintu, def think you've covered all aspects! Fxd for our sticky beans! When are you going to test?x

aww woody, I know how you feel, fertility friend says i ovulated on CD12?? unheard of for me, 9 days early!!!!!

so have either ovulated or am going to now, as its normally CD21.

But i have the most overwhelming feeling that Iv caught, DTD 6,8,10,12,14,15,16,17 & 20 :haha: got a little carried away!!

been off my food, but then starving hungry, my nipples are super sensitive, im constipated, iv developed thrush (that could be from too much BD) and have had stange twingy feeling in my lower abbs :shrug: guess only time will tell

Ahhh thrush!!! That was my first symptom when I got my BFP last time!!!
Fx for you!!!

Wow woodya and lintu, def think you've covered all aspects! Fxd for our sticky beans! When are you going to test?x

Gonna try hold out till 18th!!! I'll either be late for AF or 10dpo by then!
By this I mean probably daily from next weekend!!

Good morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone doing? A lot of us are half way through (or more) the 2ww now and testing looms!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if all my symptoms are in my head now. I'm really doubting my body this cycle for some reason. Maybe because I feel so unwell. If I'm not pregnant I have some serious PMS!!!

Anyway, I'm finding the urge to POAS is leaving me a little. I'm seriously considering just waiting it out til af. I don't know - I might change my mind.

Today I feel a little sick (VERY like morning sickness) and I still have a mild headache. I've has both of these pretty much the whole time since yesterday morning. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

Last night I watched a really interesting documentary about human reproduction and they featured a lady who was having triplets. Do you think it's a sign???? :rofl:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->