May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Well I'm watching inside the human body from last night (BBC)

How do we ever get pregnant!!

Good morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone doing? A lot of us are half way through (or more) the 2ww now and testing looms!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if all my symptoms are in my head now. I'm really doubting my body this cycle for some reason. Maybe because I feel so unwell. If I'm not pregnant I have some serious PMS!!!

Anyway, I'm finding the urge to POAS is leaving me a little. I'm seriously considering just waiting it out til af. I don't know - I might change my mind.

Today I feel a little sick (VERY like morning sickness) and I still have a mild headache. I've has both of these pretty much the whole time since yesterday morning. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

Last night I watched a really interesting documentary about human reproduction and they featured a lady who was having triplets. Do you think it's a sign???? :rofl:

:hugs:

I'm watching that programme now!! That other lady is soooo fertile!! 16 kids!!

I'm watching that programme now!! That other lady is soooo fertile!! 16 kids!!

Fertile or mad???

Amazing isn't it.. 12 years of her life pregnant. And she looked pretty good on it too!!

I want a lot of kids but ......

Enjoy. I found it fascinating.

I missed the documentary last night, I guess I will have to check out iplayer when I have a minute.

I'm 4 DPO and no symptoms at all today, I'm still waiting for my IC's in the post so resisting the urge to test so far quite well :wacko: God help me when they arrive, I've ordered loads so I might just do them anyway to satisfy my urge to poas! I'm not really discouraged by a BFN at the moment until I see AF!!!
:haha:

I'm hating this TWW already feels like two months...

Wow woodya and lintu, def think you've covered all aspects! Fxd for our sticky beans! When are you going to test?x

Not sure, if I have ov early then AF is due next Thursday , just going to keep an eye on my temps and try not to get too excited xxx

I didn't get thrush last time :shrug: it's awful I hate the bloody thing, haven't had it for ages :(

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

So what day do you start taking the muccinex? Thanks I will def wait two days after clomid to test w/ opks! and i will def use the muccinex to help w/ the lining. and what exactly does the trigger shot do? does it just make you ovulate on that day or what? will the doc tell us when to bd? lol. sorry so many questions... getting myself prepared! lol. glad to hear that your feeling ok after the iui! and yes the dreaded 2ww.... I cant wait to be back at that point! and I know how you feel about the m/c and thinking about it. sometimes I feel like I wont be better til I have a baby in my arms! :) one day we will. :)

I'd start the mucinex about 5 days before your normal O date.. and if you don't know what day you O..then just start it 2 days after you last dose of Clomid. The trigger shot forces you to ovulate.. so it's a very controlled and timed thing. Are you doing an IUI? If you are.. you should BD as you normally have~ just don't BD the night before the IUI.. if you're not doing an IUI ~ then just have sex as you normally always do!

I 100% relate ... I feel like until I actually safely give birth~ I'll feel anxious!

So cd 20 today
Ive just been checking my calendar and I'm sure we have dtd enough to get covered!

We dtd:
CD 6, 8, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19

I might have ovulated around CD 14/15
Or I may ovulate CD 21/22

Obviously gonna keep dtd until hubby goes away next week on CD 26
I'll be quite satisfied we have done all we can then!!

Sounds like you've done everything you can to have it covered!! lots of dust for you!!!

:dust:

Good morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone doing? A lot of us are half way through (or more) the 2ww now and testing looms!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if all my symptoms are in my head now. I'm really doubting my body this cycle for some reason. Maybe because I feel so unwell. If I'm not pregnant I have some serious PMS!!!

Anyway, I'm finding the urge to POAS is leaving me a little. I'm seriously considering just waiting it out til af. I don't know - I might change my mind.

Today I feel a little sick (VERY like morning sickness) and I still have a mild headache. I've has both of these pretty much the whole time since yesterday morning. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

Last night I watched a really interesting documentary about human reproduction and they featured a lady who was having triplets. Do you think it's a sign???? :rofl:

lol... I don't doubt it!! :baby::baby::baby:

I feel the same.. I'm having some SERIOUS PMS lately!!! :nope:

Hi Everyone!!!
I have read all 500 posts now, so I'm all caught up. With the time change it's hard. I have been in quite the 'mood' tonight. I get like this both when AF is going to arrive or pregnant. My son has been sick the past few days, so he has worn me bit thin as well. I'm hanging in there.
I have been pretty relaxed though this cycle. Not feeling like I"m going too crazy like last cycle where I had every symptom in the book and then AF arrived. This time I have a handful of symptoms which I guess is typically the case when I'm pregnant. So that's good.
I'm still having mixed feeling though about being pregnant this cycle. My OH is so excited about our trip next march and so is everyone else. But I also keep telling myself that a BABY would make everything A-ok!! :) Just hard thinking about that now, when I'm not expecting.
10 dpo...not testing until I'm late. I can hold-off I think. OH leaves Sunday for Russia/Germany for work, so here I sit for 2 weeks. No baby next month that's forsure.

Ruskie---so happy to hear you are still getting positives!!!
Holly-how have you been feeling lately w/ the pancreatitis stuff?
Rachel---I looked at your chart, did you pick that Ovulation date or did Fertility friend? Asking b/c by your temps. I would've pinpointed your Oing day on the 11th. Hmm...
CRC---glad you go in to the FS. All sounds positive minus the insurance issue!
THere was another BFP can't remember who know...but YOU know who you are! :) Congrats!!!

Always reading up on you ladies, just don't always have the energy to write! Tonight I enjoyed two glasses of Red wine from South Africa! So, yummy! Now, off to bed!

I've been wondering how you were! :flower: Relaxed is a good thing!!! :hugs: So you don't think you could get preggo next month if not this month?? He's going to be gone only about 2 wks, right??

I've been doing ok.. no issues with my pancreas so far.. FX'd!!! Thanks for asking! :hugs:

I hope so... I mean I'd be happy with one so triplets would be a BONUS!!!!

PMS sucks doesn't it... I'm more and more sure that's what it is. Gut feeling I'm not pregnant this month. I mean I know I'm not out and all that but I just don't feel it at all - I think the symptoms are PMS and/or in my head.

Ho hum - on to June!!

Morning ladies (or afternoon, depending on where you are!) :flower:

No more symptoms except I'm crabby as hell, and that full feeling down below has gone away. Feels so much like PMS! My ticker says five more days to testing but I'm dreading seeing that BFN!! :sad2:

My feeling is we DTD too soon (couldn't be helped as he had to leave the next day) and we missed the egg. My OPK was posi. but still only JUST! I'm only hoping the little :spermy: stuck around long enough for that hard-headed egg!!!! I know they live for up to five days, still I wish we could have BD'd closer to OV...I feel like I'm going crazy with these thoughts!!

Just watched inside the human body and now crying my eyes out!!

I hope so... I mean I'd be happy with one so triplets would be a BONUS!!!!

PMS sucks doesn't it... I'm more and more sure that's what it is. Gut feeling I'm not pregnant this month. I mean I know I'm not out and all that but I just don't feel it at all - I think the symptoms are PMS and/or in my head.

Ho hum - on to June!!

I know I'm trying not to think about ANYTHING right now bc it simply does NO good!!!!!

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

So what day do you start taking the muccinex? Thanks I will def wait two days after clomid to test w/ opks! and i will def use the muccinex to help w/ the lining. and what exactly does the trigger shot do? does it just make you ovulate on that day or what? will the doc tell us when to bd? lol. sorry so many questions... getting myself prepared! lol. glad to hear that your feeling ok after the iui! and yes the dreaded 2ww.... I cant wait to be back at that point! and I know how you feel about the m/c and thinking about it. sometimes I feel like I wont be better til I have a baby in my arms! :) one day we will. :)

I'd start the mucinex about 5 days before your normal O date.. and if you don't know what day you O..then just start it 2 days after you last dose of Clomid. The trigger shot forces you to ovulate.. so it's a very controlled and timed thing. Are you doing an IUI? If you are.. you should BD as you normally have~ just don't BD the night before the IUI.. if you're not doing an IUI ~ then just have sex as you normally always do!

I 100% relate ... I feel like until I actually safely give birth~ I'll feel anxious!

We are not doing the iui this time.... so I should start the mucinex 5 days before O? I O'd last month on cd15 and the two months before on cd14. so how do I know what day im going to be giving the trigger shot? do they determine that at my u/s on friday the 13th? what are they looking at in the u/s?? the follicles? and are the follicles what release the egg?? what day did you O this month? did they determine when for you to take the shot?

Morning ladies (or afternoon, depending on where you are!) :flower:

No more symptoms except I'm crabby as hell, and that full feeling down below has gone away. Feels so much like PMS! My ticker says five more days to testing but I'm dreading seeing that BFN!! :sad2:

My feeling is we DTD too soon (couldn't be helped as he had to leave the next day) and we missed the egg. My OPK was posi. but still only JUST! I'm only hoping the little :spermy: stuck around long enough for that hard-headed egg!!!! I know they live for up to five days, still I wish we could have BD'd closer to OV...I feel like I'm going crazy with these thoughts!!

Well, it's FOR SURE possible .. especially since :spermy: can live up to 5 days!

Sounds like a few of us are experiencing PMS..:growlmad: let's just hope it's mood changes from hormones & being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->