May BFP - roll up roll up!!

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

So what day do you start taking the muccinex? Thanks I will def wait two days after clomid to test w/ opks! and i will def use the muccinex to help w/ the lining. and what exactly does the trigger shot do? does it just make you ovulate on that day or what? will the doc tell us when to bd? lol. sorry so many questions... getting myself prepared! lol. glad to hear that your feeling ok after the iui! and yes the dreaded 2ww.... I cant wait to be back at that point! and I know how you feel about the m/c and thinking about it. sometimes I feel like I wont be better til I have a baby in my arms! :) one day we will. :)

I'd start the mucinex about 5 days before your normal O date.. and if you don't know what day you O..then just start it 2 days after you last dose of Clomid. The trigger shot forces you to ovulate.. so it's a very controlled and timed thing. Are you doing an IUI? If you are.. you should BD as you normally have~ just don't BD the night before the IUI.. if you're not doing an IUI ~ then just have sex as you normally always do!

I 100% relate ... I feel like until I actually safely give birth~ I'll feel anxious!

We are not doing the iui this time.... so I should start the mucinex 5 days before O? I O'd last month on cd15 and the two months before on cd14. so how do I know what day im going to be giving the trigger shot? do they determine that at my u/s on friday the 13th? what are they looking at in the u/s?? the follicles? and are the follicles what release the egg?? what day did you O this month? did they determine when for you to take the shot?

I'd start mucinex on cd11. I'm kinda surprised that you are getting a trigger shot w.o having an IUI.. Usually the trigger shot is done to time IUI or IVF.. I'm sure it WILL for sure be determined when you get an u/s to see how far your follicles are. They will be looking @ the size and # of your follicles. The follicles hold the egg. I didn't O on my own this month- I almost always O on cd14 or cd15 and I was getting frustrated- went for an u/s on cd15 and still did not have a + opk- so that's why they triggered O for me bc I was having an IUI- so I triggered on cd15 and probably O'd on cd16.. apparently you can O anywhere from 24-40 hours after the trigger shot. I'd make sure you have sex DAILY starting cd12 until 2-3 days AFTER your trigger shot.

Dimplesmagee---- Yes, I am very excited to get my bloodwork back and so fourth and see what happens from there! keep us updated on this month! I totally understand what you mean about hte trip and the baby.... i would pick a baby over a trip anyday! lol. What day your af due? I hope that you son is feeling better too!

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant.

O gosh! didnt you just find out that they were going to start trying again??

I knew it was a possibility - it means she found out just after I mc'd. I feel sick.

Oh man :( I KNOW that would upset me SO much. I have a sister who got married one month exactly after me- (I was in Oct- her in Nov) - and I know they supposedly are not trying yet- but I tell ya- I am GLAD bc I feel like it would hurt like hell if she got preggo before me as I've been trying a lot longer and had the mc and such. It's FOR SURE crossed my mind. I'm so sorry my dear.. I know this is really hard to swallow :(

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant.

O gosh! didnt you just find out that they were going to start trying again??

I knew it was a possibility - it means she found out just after I mc'd. I feel sick.

I am so sorry! after I mcd my sister n law was pregnant with their first child and now my neice is one month old and now they are telling me I need to HURRY up and get pregnant so they can start again. Im like are you kidding me!

Oh Hanskiz I'm so sorry, I'm now crying once again! I hope you get you bfp next week so you can share a happy time with your sister. Xxx

Aw, Hanskiz, I know how you feel. Some girl where I work is always preggo it seems (she has four now) and has no trouble at all! Why me??? I want to scream. I mean I'm happy for her, but it just seems soooo unfair! I hope you get your BFP this month!! Lots of baby dust your way!! :hugs:

Back to symptoms for a moment: I had a two-egg omelet this morning for breakfast. I HATE HATE HATE eggs, but today I was really craving them! PMS or early pregnancy? I'm pulling out my hair!! :haha:

Any symptoms from anyone else?

CRC~ yes, don't start testing w/ opks til 2 days after your cd9 dose.. bc you may get a + and it won't be acccurate. I took it cd3-7... every doctor does the cd's differently .. and some switch it up.. like if you do 5-9 for 2 months and it doesn't work, sometimes they switch it to cd3-7 or vice versa. I didn't do the trigger shot with Clomid in January- this was my first month doing the trigger shot- the difference being I took Femara. Yes, I took guaifenesin too.. it's recommended by A LOT of people who do take Clomid bc of the negative affects that Clomid can have on the lining. I DID feel very dry when I took it. It can only help.. just don't take it after ovulation so there is no potential impact for the baby..

I am feeling ok since the IUI.. the 2ww seems a lot harder this time.. I think bc it's all a reminder of the miscarriage honestly. (SIGH) BUT, I will get through it either way!!!

So what day do you start taking the muccinex? Thanks I will def wait two days after clomid to test w/ opks! and i will def use the muccinex to help w/ the lining. and what exactly does the trigger shot do? does it just make you ovulate on that day or what? will the doc tell us when to bd? lol. sorry so many questions... getting myself prepared! lol. glad to hear that your feeling ok after the iui! and yes the dreaded 2ww.... I cant wait to be back at that point! and I know how you feel about the m/c and thinking about it. sometimes I feel like I wont be better til I have a baby in my arms! :) one day we will. :)

I'd start the mucinex about 5 days before your normal O date.. and if you don't know what day you O..then just start it 2 days after you last dose of Clomid. The trigger shot forces you to ovulate.. so it's a very controlled and timed thing. Are you doing an IUI? If you are.. you should BD as you normally have~ just don't BD the night before the IUI.. if you're not doing an IUI ~ then just have sex as you normally always do!

I 100% relate ... I feel like until I actually safely give birth~ I'll feel anxious!

We are not doing the iui this time.... so I should start the mucinex 5 days before O? I O'd last month on cd15 and the two months before on cd14. so how do I know what day im going to be giving the trigger shot? do they determine that at my u/s on friday the 13th? what are they looking at in the u/s?? the follicles? and are the follicles what release the egg?? what day did you O this month? did they determine when for you to take the shot?

I'd start mucinex on cd11. I'm kinda surprised that you are getting a trigger shot w.o having an IUI.. Usually the trigger shot is done to time IUI or IVF.. I'm sure it WILL for sure be determined when you get an u/s to see how far your follicles are. They will be looking @ the size and # of your follicles. The follicles hold the egg. I didn't O on my own this month- I almost always O on cd14 or cd15 and I was getting frustrated- went for an u/s on cd15 and still did not have a + opk- so that's why they triggered O for me bc I was having an IUI- so I triggered on cd15 and probably O'd on cd16.. apparently you can O anywhere from 24-40 hours after the trigger shot. I'd make sure you have sex DAILY starting cd12 until 2-3 days AFTER your trigger shot.

Im not sure why i am taking the trigger shot either. lol. they ordered it for me nad its being shipped to my dh's work today.... Im excited to see the u/s then to see if I have good follicles. how were your follicles this month? does the meds affect the ability to O on your own? maybe if so thats why Im getting the trigger shot?? so what day did they do the iui for you? so my dh is having his sperm analysis next friday which is is cd11 for me so guess we will start bding the day after that b/c they said we cnt bd up to 2-5 days before the analysis.... so guess we wont start til cd12 thru cd and up to 40 hours after the shot! lol. I love the timing of this! lol Thank you! what day is your af due this month?

CRC~ My doc did say with Femara that sometimes it can affect the ability to O~ but I've never heard that about Clomid. It certainly can't hurt though~ better to have the trigger shot than not- just remember too the trigger shot will cause you to get a false positive on a HPT for up to 10 days after. They did the IUI for me on cd16.. my follicles were good.. I had 4 total.. by the time the IUI rolled around~ there were 2 that were of good size- one was 19-20mm and the other was about 15-16mm... you need AT LEAST for the follicle to be 14-15mm @ the time of trigger or the egg won't be developed enough.

For your DH's sperm analysis- don't have him abstain longer than 2-3 days- 5 is TOO MUCH and can skew the results and make there be a lot more dead sperm in there.. 2-3 days is more of an ideal to get an accurate picture.

AF is due the 14th of the month... can't WAIT to test- waiting sucks! :haha:

Aw, Hanskiz, I know how you feel. Some girl where I work is always preggo it seems (she has four now) and has no trouble at all! Why me??? I want to scream. I mean I'm happy for her, but it just seems soooo unfair! I hope you get your BFP this month!! Lots of baby dust your way!! :hugs:

Back to symptoms for a moment: I had a two-egg omelet this morning for breakfast. I HATE HATE HATE eggs, but today I was really craving them! PMS or early pregnancy? I'm pulling out my hair!! :haha:

Any symptoms from anyone else?

yeah- I found out yesterday a friend was cooking her 4th... :nope: sooooo easy for some!

CRC~ My doc did say with Femara that sometimes it can affect the ability to O~ but I've never heard that about Clomid. It certainly can't hurt though~ better to have the trigger shot than not- just remember too the trigger shot will cause you to get a false positive on a HPT for up to 10 days after. They did the IUI for me on cd16.. my follicles were good.. I had 4 total.. by the time the IUI rolled around~ there were 2 that were of good size- one was 19-20mm and the other was about 15-16mm... you need AT LEAST for the follicle to be 14-15mm @ the time of trigger or the egg won't be developed enough.

For your DH's sperm analysis- don't have him abstain longer than 2-3 days- 5 is TOO MUCH and can skew the results and make there be a lot more dead sperm in there.. 2-3 days is more of an ideal to get an accurate picture.

AF is due the 14th of the month... can't WAIT to test- waiting sucks! :haha:

Wonder why they are having me do the shot to cover all bases. better safe then sorry.... thank you for all the helpful info.... I will not test w/ hpt. lol. dont want to see a false positive... so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid? Im excited for my u/s to see follicles. lol... it feels good to get the ball rolling! Im excited for you!!! So will bd 3 days before the test! personal question did you help dh get his sample or did he go in alone? lol. my dh wanted to know if we could bd in the room? I said im sure b/c I asked if women go in alot and the lady said most of the time. lol... :dohh:

Holly~ you sure know your stuff about fertility! Impressive. :) Glad you have been feeling better!

Hans~I'm sorry! To go from finding out your sister may be trying to get pregnant, to her announcing "I'm 12 weeks," probably felt like a punch in the ovaries (sry bad pun), but maybe true. My friend who's expecting twins was here the other night. She kept rubbing her belly constantly, and even interrupted me to ask her OH where one of the babies was lying. Then she woulld take real deep breaths...I wonder if I was like that when I was pregnant??? If so, next time will be different! :) Anyway...it's just hard
sometimes. I know w/ my due date approaching I've shed more tears lately.

CRC~ I O'd this month on CD 14...so my guess is AF will show either M/T that would make for a 28/29 day cycle. Last month I O'd on CD 11, and AF arrived on CD 26. So...she should be here anytime!!! I might test tomorrow only b/c my husband leaves on Sunday and if for some reason I get a + I want him to know before he goes!

Symptoms at 11 dpo:
bloated (I swear I get ovulation pudge!)
Tired
Moody
backache last night
vivid dreams (strange one this AM...I was in a camper w/ two men and in another scene an ambulance w/ the same guys! Have no idea who they were, but one was hot. lol! :laugh2:
My CM is more wet than it is creamy or dry...but I get that way sometimes before AF
Weepy

CRC~ welllll ~ you sort of WANT to test to know that the trigger is out of your system so if you DO get a BFP, you know it's accurate. It's like a catch 22.

"so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid?".. Not sure what you're asking about here? opk's??? or hpts??

No, I didn't go in with DH to get his sample.. You can't have sex as it skews the results nor can you do anything that would get saliva or anything there.. it has to be au naturale.. I'm sure you could go in to help turn him on but really only with your hands.. lol.. I think SOMETIMES you can get a collection "condom" and have sex.. I THINK.. but we weren't offered that and I don't know if it really is as good as in a cup... I'd say if it's more of a turn on for you to be in there and it will help your DH do his biz on his own- then go in.. but I personally did not.. I didn't want HIM to stress or be anxious at all bc I was sitting there "watching" you know?

Hanskiz...:hugs: hun, it must be so hard to accept that news. All I can say is we all understand how you feel and we're all here for you :hugs:

I'm so thankful it's Friday :flower:

XxX

Big sigh.. Deep breath.

Just got to accept my sister is pregnant.

I think it might take a while. Every time I think about it I start crying. I feel physically sick that life can be so cruel. It's not her fault. She's been talking about trying for number 3 for ages. She must have conceived the week I found out I'd lost.

I don't know what to feel to be honest. I'm heartbroken.

Hanskiz: I'm very sorry about what you are dealing with. I know exactly how you feel. All I can say is at least it is your sister whom you love and you know she had been trying for a while. That should give you just a bit of comfort when you recover from being so hurt. I'm having an issue very similar, but the whole thing just upsets me alll the way around... My sister in law found out we m/c, and now they are trying again for #2, even though they had said they were going to wait to TTC. It's because they realized we were pregnant, and could have stolen their spotlight, and the attention would have been off of them, so they have decided to use this to their ADVANTAGE and conceive will we were still mourning our loss and having to wait a cycle. And I'm sure she will get pregnant the first month of trying, because that's just how her life is... She gets everything she wants. And I will have to deal with her rubbing it in every chance she gets. What I'm trying to say is it all just sucks, and it's so unfair for us. But we have to try and stay focused on ourselves and our own little family, and have faith that it will be us in God's time. Hope this helped. -Heather

Thank you all for your kind messages. :flower:

The thing that frightens me most right now is if I feel this awful when there is still an inkling of hope for me this month, how on earth am I going to cope when af shows next week???

I just want to curl up and forget all about everything right now.

Thank you all for your kind messages. :flower:

The thing that frightens me most right now is if I feel this awful when there is still an inkling of hope for me this month, how on earth am I going to cope when af shows next week???

I just want to curl up and forget all about everything right now.

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

big, big hugs for you!!! :hugs:

I am hoping and praying that you get some GREAT news this month my dear.. It CAN happen!!!!

:dust:

Hanskiz :hugs:

I'm sorry you have had this news, I'm sure your sister was equally feeling bad for telling you that she was pregnant knowing you so badly want a baby too. Your day will come soon I'm sure...its extra hard when you have had a m/c because you put all that extra pressure on yourself that this cycle will be your turn for a BFP and the devastation when AF arrives finally but lets keep ourselves positive, May is going to be the month of OUR BFP, we are on a lucky thread already and we are not out yet!

When I was was pregnant with my DD 4 years ago I felt very awkward announcing my BFP to DH's family because he had an older sister who had ttc for a number of years before having IVF treatment. She conceived and her first scan showed twins but her 12 week scan showed that they had failed to develop past 7 weeks. My BFP came about 5 months after that had happened and I felt awful knowing that we had had it so easy and she was having to go through all the treatment of IVF, however on her next cycle of IVF she conceived a singleton and we became pregnancy buddies! She gave birth to a DS three months after me (and had lots of hands on experience with my DD before her bundle came along).

:hugs: to you and your DH and come on May :bfp:

:hugs: I know what you mean. I know I will be devastated when I get a BFN or AF shows up. This is my first month back TTC since our loss, and I didn't think it would be so tough emotionally on me. I'm keeping great thoughts for you! We have to stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->