May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Let's try to get some positives in our lovely may bfp thread. I truly nebelieve we will get some great news on here soon. Who is first to test?xx

CRC~ welllll ~ you sort of WANT to test to know that the trigger is out of your system so if you DO get a BFP, you know it's accurate. It's like a catch 22.

"so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid?".. Not sure what you're asking about here? opk's??? or hpts??

No, I didn't go in with DH to get his sample.. You can't have sex as it skews the results nor can you do anything that would get saliva or anything there.. it has to be au naturale.. I'm sure you could go in to help turn him on but really only with your hands.. lol.. I think SOMETIMES you can get a collection "condom" and have sex.. I THINK.. but we weren't offered that and I don't know if it really is as good as in a cup... I'd say if it's more of a turn on for you to be in there and it will help your DH do his biz on his own- then go in.. but I personally did not.. I didn't want HIM to stress or be anxious at all bc I was sitting there "watching" you know?

Asking about opk's 2 or 3 days after last dose of clomid.... well i just changed our appt b/c I thought I could help him but now after you said that I kinda wanna change it back... lol. I thought I could be of some assistance. I also wanted him to see the u/s so he could hear what doc. has to say. guess Ill leave it the way it is. Well I start the first dose of Clomid tom. :/ Im super nervous!

Good idea Cornish. Maybe we should have one post where we can add in everyone's test date so we can all keep track? I don't mind doing it if that's okay with everyone?

My official test day is Wednesday, May 11, and at 12DPO. Although I may break down and test sooner.

Oo I like that idea, mine is 12.5 and I'll be 14-12dpo! But will probably cave early too!

Let's try to get some positives in our lovely may bfp thread. I truly nebelieve we will get some great news on here soon. Who is first to test?xx

I might test Sunday - depends how I feel. If I think I can handle seeing a BFN then I'll do it, if not then I'll wait.

Still no sign of implantation spotting.... Still feel sick and headachey but that might just be the news. I've got a touch of an upset tummy too - I won't ask if that's a symptom cos EVERYTHING is!

I've had no spotting either, but doesn't it only happen to a small %? google time!

Ok, I like the idea of an OFFICIAL test day!!

My OFFICIAL test date is Monday 9th May at 11dpo. I got a bfp in December at 11dpo and I'm pretty sure my DD was 11dpo too. Must be a good day for me!!

I have just thought of something positive - last time my sister announced she was pregnant was 5 days before I found out I was pregnant with DD. Here's hoping.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Good idea Cornish. Maybe we should have one post where we can add in everyone's test date so we can all keep track? I don't mind doing it if that's okay with everyone?

My official test day is Wednesday, May 11, and at 12DPO. Although I may break down and test sooner.

Sure, great idea.. I'm kind of hard bc I'm already testing to see when the trigger shot is out.. but my official testing date is Tuesday May 10th @ 11DPO! :thumbup:

I've had no spotting either, but doesn't it only happen to a small %? google time!

I think it's something like 10-20% but apparently if you've had it before (aka me) then you're more likely to get it again. I reckon it's more common than than though.

CRC~ welllll ~ you sort of WANT to test to know that the trigger is out of your system so if you DO get a BFP, you know it's accurate. It's like a catch 22.

"so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid?".. Not sure what you're asking about here? opk's??? or hpts??

No, I didn't go in with DH to get his sample.. You can't have sex as it skews the results nor can you do anything that would get saliva or anything there.. it has to be au naturale.. I'm sure you could go in to help turn him on but really only with your hands.. lol.. I think SOMETIMES you can get a collection "condom" and have sex.. I THINK.. but we weren't offered that and I don't know if it really is as good as in a cup... I'd say if it's more of a turn on for you to be in there and it will help your DH do his biz on his own- then go in.. but I personally did not.. I didn't want HIM to stress or be anxious at all bc I was sitting there "watching" you know?

Asking about opk's 2 or 3 days after last dose of clomid.... well i just changed our appt b/c I thought I could help him but now after you said that I kinda wanna change it back... lol. I thought I could be of some assistance. I also wanted him to see the u/s so he could hear what doc. has to say. guess Ill leave it the way it is. Well I start the first dose of Clomid tom. :/ Im super nervous!

yes, start opk's on cd11! :thumbup: Lol.. wellll you COULD help him but I just didn't want to be in there and have something go array.. I figured he knows well enough how to do it on his own :rofl: Probably quicker too :haha:

Google says its a less common sign, happening to 20-30% so def could be in the 70-80% it doesn't happen to!

How many dpo is it best to test? Great positive Hanskiz!!! Fxd.xx

Google says its a less common sign, happening to 20-30% so def could be in the 70-80% it doesn't happen to!

Well I shall try not to get too hung up on it then.

I now have a splitting headache from crying too much earlier. I'm also attractively blotchy - which goes well with my hormonal pimples. LOOKING GOOD!!

How many dpo is it best to test? Great positive Hanskiz!!! Fxd.xx

For accuarate results it is best to wait until the day your period is missed. For crazy ladies like us it is best to wait until about 10dpo!

yes, start opk's on cd11! :thumbup: Lol.. wellll you COULD help him but I just didn't want to be in there and have something go array.. I figured he knows well enough how to do it on his own :rofl: Probably quicker too :haha:

Oh yeah I totally agree w/ you! It will def. be faster and hes very experinced ! lol. :dohh: did you have any side effects when you took clomid?

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: :nope: :hugs:

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant.

WHA???? did you just find this out??

Yes. I feel awful. I so want to be happy for her but I'm just hideously, disgustingly jealous and upset. I can't stop crying.

Aw, Hanskiz. I'm so sorry. I know you love your sister and you want these upset feelings to go away, but it's completely understandable. I saw that post and felt like someone hit me in the stomach, so I'm sure you're feeling sick about it. Don't try to tell yourself it's not there, have a good cry and think about the next steps. You're still in this cycle and we're all praying that you get your BFP and that it can take away some of the pain.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

I just had a look at this and it calculates me at 7dpo and tells me not to bother testing until 11dpo. So that would actually be Tuesday not Monday. Question is - do I take the advice of an online calculator or do I give in to POAS urges!!!

Well, the official test day is the day YOU ARE PRETTY SURE you will get a true result. We will all probably test early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->