May BFP - roll up roll up!!

My sister is 12 weeks pregnant.

O gosh! didnt you just find out that they were going to start trying again??

I knew it was a possibility - it means she found out just after I mc'd. I feel sick.

I know how you feel... My BFF was the person I talked to about my MC, waiting for blood test results, going in for the Methotrexate injection, everything. Then a few weeks later, she told me that she was pregnant. On top of that, she's due the same week as another friend from church. I am pretty sure they talked about their pregnancies together -- before she told me she was pregnant. I can understand, I'm sure she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but it still hurts. She's due about a month after I would have been due. :cry:

Ok, I like the idea of an OFFICIAL test day!!

My OFFICIAL test date is Monday 9th May at 11dpo. I got a bfp in December at 11dpo and I'm pretty sure my DD was 11dpo too. Must be a good day for me!!

I have just thought of something positive - last time my sister announced she was pregnant was 5 days before I found out I was pregnant with DD. Here's hoping.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Fingers, toes, etc. are all crossed for you.

I "officially" am going to start testing on thursday 12th when I should be 10 dpo but I may have a couple of lapses before then!

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

That website is confusing me as doesn't give me the results I was going by!! Oh no! What if I've calculated something wrong!!

CRC~ welllll ~ you sort of WANT to test to know that the trigger is out of your system so if you DO get a BFP, you know it's accurate. It's like a catch 22.

"so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid?".. Not sure what you're asking about here? opk's??? or hpts??

No, I didn't go in with DH to get his sample.. You can't have sex as it skews the results nor can you do anything that would get saliva or anything there.. it has to be au naturale.. I'm sure you could go in to help turn him on but really only with your hands.. lol.. I think SOMETIMES you can get a collection "condom" and have sex.. I THINK.. but we weren't offered that and I don't know if it really is as good as in a cup... I'd say if it's more of a turn on for you to be in there and it will help your DH do his biz on his own- then go in.. but I personally did not.. I didn't want HIM to stress or be anxious at all bc I was sitting there "watching" you know?

Asking about opk's 2 or 3 days after last dose of clomid.... well i just changed our appt b/c I thought I could help him but now after you said that I kinda wanna change it back... lol. I thought I could be of some assistance. I also wanted him to see the u/s so he could hear what doc. has to say. guess Ill leave it the way it is. Well I start the first dose of Clomid tom. :/ Im super nervous!

yes, start opk's on cd11! :thumbup: Lol.. wellll you COULD help him but I just didn't want to be in there and have something go array.. I figured he knows well enough how to do it on his own :rofl: Probably quicker too :haha:

Oh yeah I totally agree w/ you! It will def. be faster and hes very experinced ! lol. :dohh: did you have any side effects when you took clomid?

Clomid gave me headaches.. that's about it.. nothing too bad... I was lucky in that I didn't feel moody or anything- in fact, I felt GREAT- but maybe it's bc I was just soooo darn excited to be getting help!

That website is confusing me as doesn't give me the results I was going by!! Oh no! What if I've calculated something wrong!!

What is it saying?

And your calculations shouldn't matter too much as you DTD every other day didn't you?

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?

if any of you need to me to change anything on the test post, just let me know! gotta go work out now, but i'll be back to make changes or add more.

It's saying af is due fri, I thought it was thurs, and put me at 7dpo. I prob put in wrong info! We dtd on cd8,10,12,15x2 and 17- is that enough? What if I o late!!! Stupidly panicking now!

Thanks hjo, it looks great, love it that you started with the bfp's! Very positive move.x

It's saying af is due fri, I thought it was thurs, and put me at 7dpo. I prob put in wrong info! We dtd on cd8,10,12,15x2 and 17- is that enough? What if I o late!!! Stupidly panicking now!

It did that for me too - what did you put your LP at and did you put in O day?

Well my official testing day is Wednesday the 11th if I can hold out that long:shrug:

I'm nervous for everyone not just myself :wacko:

XxX

I am going to buy tests today, but only b/c OH is leaving. Otherwise, I really think I could've waited till AF didn't show or arrived. But like I said earlier, if for some strange reason it would show positive I want OH to know!

I will be 12dpo tmrw-so I would think if I was pregnant it should let me know! I have a $2 coupon. haha. :)

So, I guess my official test day is May 7 @ 12 dpo. who am I kidding! If I buy tests you know I will pee on it today! lol!

I luv this thread! You ladies are all such talkers, so it's fun that the thread keeps going!

Hmm no I didn't think I did as not sure when I o, so suppose it's just an average. To be honest I'm only going by last months cycle and cm as I have nothing else to go by! Before mc my cycles were all over the place 30-60 days! Hoping not like that anymore.x

my lord do you ladies not come up for air :rofl:

Can you add me pls, according to ff i ovulated CD12 so AF should be due Thursday 12th, so I gues thats my first test date!

I'm gonna be testing from the 11th, could only be 10dpo then so unlikely BFP but hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->