May BFP - roll up roll up!!

To try and save my sanity this evening I have poured myself a half glass of rose wine (topped up with lemonade) and OH and I have ordered pizza delivery, yummy. All set for a night of relaxation now so I will say goodnight and probably compare symptoms in the morning!

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?

I'm CD13 now. Had my ultrasound today with the FS. She said the results were "just ok", but next cycle she would increase the dose because it doesn't look like the Clomid really did anything. Which stinks because I didn't really like the way I felt on it, and I didn't want to consider the possibility of a next cycle. Upping the dose would only make the side effects stronger, I think.

I have one follicle that's at 13mm, but I went back into Holly's journal where she was talking about being at CD11 with two follicles that were much bigger and juicier... She didn't say that this month is out, we're still going to try, but she didn't sound too hopeful. I got my progesterone prescription so I can have it ready after I ovulate. I'll take that for 14 days, then do a HPT and if it's a negative, then I discontinue the progesterone and then AF comes and we're back at the beginning.

So I am trying to be realistic. Hopefully we are still in for a BFP this cycle, but the doctor didn't want me to think that our chances were higher than before.

She did mention that she thinks I'll be ovulating on Sunday or Monday, which was pretty much in line with my normal 30-day cycle. So I don't think the Clomid has set me back, just didn't really help at that dose.

Littlebird, sorry the clonus did not do as hoped and your follicles are not bigger, they still have time to grow though, don't they? Hope you get your bfp.xx

Littlebird, sorry the clonus did not do as hoped and your follicles are not bigger, they still have time to grow though, don't they? Hope you get your bfp.xx

Thanks, Cornish. The biggest one is not as big as we'd like it to be, but yes, we have time. Just watching out now for ovulation and hopefully we'll catch the egg still. I think one of the benefits of a medicine like Clomid is that it causes more than one follicle to mature so your chances of conceiving are increased. But the fact that I have the progesterone prescription makes me feel a little more comfortable. Now I will be able to keep my hormones closer to the correct levels and prevent an early MC if I am lucky enough to catch it. That's definitely a better situation than before, when I just had to sit and wait for the bad news! So, still hopeful here. The only difference since before the appt. is that I have my feet back on the ground. :)

[/QUOTE]

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?[/QUOTE]

Sticking my head out of lurking to say I'll walk with you CRC as I am CD4 too. Good luck with the Clomid. I'm trying the CBFM for the first time this cycle.

To the rest of you crazy ladies, I'm still lurking but have been reading your posts - blimey it's hard to keep up with you but you have made me smile in a week when I have felt really low - so thank you. Oh and keep those BFPs coming. Congrats to those who have them already and lots of :dust: to those due to test in the next few days xx

Grrr - lurking means I cant even remember how to post with a quote properly!

Hi ladies!!

11dpo today for me!! POAS this morning and BFN. I knew it would be.

My official testing date will be 14dpo so 9th May!

Still very tired and got awful stomach aches....

Think i may be joining a June testing thread soon.....

x x x

Okie dokie ladies, I have you all down for your testing dates so far. Anyone else???

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL TEST DAY & RESULTS POST!

RUSKIEGIRL: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9

HANSKIZ: TUESDAY, MAY 10

HOLLYW79: TUESDAY, MAY 10

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A TEST DAY?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

WOW!!! Good luck ladies!!!! x x

So, I bought my tests today. The still have buy 1, get 1 free FRER. Just got 2/2-cts. They were burning a hole through my drawer and I tested. Which was silly b/c my urine was quite diluted. It was a clear BFN but something strange happened...hope you don't mind me posted pics.

There is a pink strip way down on the stick. Weird, huh? I've taken a lot of these tests, and none had this happen. Hmm...

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1463.jpg
    IMG_1463.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
MRS HJO can you add me to the test list please honey!!! Official test day - may 10th (12 dpo)

wooopp!!! Soo out tho, no symptoms at all!! Aw well!!

Can't wait to see all the bfp tho!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone!
Xoxo

Dimples- I've never seen a line like that! Are you testing again with fmu?xxx

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

RUSKIEGIRL: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9

HANSKIZ: TUESDAY, MAY 10

HOLLYW79: TUESDAY, MAY 10

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated!

Babybaba, no symptoms can be a symptom, so you do have a symptom!!!x

Mine arent :bfp: yet hun , I am waiting for an official frer or digi :bfp: . I pulled my positives off my chart cause i dont trust them , they are to light and arent getting any darker

I'm seriously starting to think AF could be coming early, I have backache and crampy niggles/ pain
It's not as bad as I get with AF but definately noticeable and uncomfortable

I got off the sofa quite quickly earlier and got a massive twinge like I had pulled something, it doubled me over for a few seconds whilst it passed.

I don't want AF!! :(

CRC~ welllll ~ you sort of WANT to test to know that the trigger is out of your system so if you DO get a BFP, you know it's accurate. It's like a catch 22.

"so do I start testing 2 or 3 days after clomid?".. Not sure what you're asking about here? opk's??? or hpts??

No, I didn't go in with DH to get his sample.. You can't have sex as it skews the results nor can you do anything that would get saliva or anything there.. it has to be au naturale.. I'm sure you could go in to help turn him on but really only with your hands.. lol.. I think SOMETIMES you can get a collection "condom" and have sex.. I THINK.. but we weren't offered that and I don't know if it really is as good as in a cup... I'd say if it's more of a turn on for you to be in there and it will help your DH do his biz on his own- then go in.. but I personally did not.. I didn't want HIM to stress or be anxious at all bc I was sitting there "watching" you know?

Asking about opk's 2 or 3 days after last dose of clomid.... well i just changed our appt b/c I thought I could help him but now after you said that I kinda wanna change it back... lol. I thought I could be of some assistance. I also wanted him to see the u/s so he could hear what doc. has to say. guess Ill leave it the way it is. Well I start the first dose of Clomid tom. :/ Im super nervous!

yes, start opk's on cd11! :thumbup: Lol.. wellll you COULD help him but I just didn't want to be in there and have something go array.. I figured he knows well enough how to do it on his own :rofl: Probably quicker too :haha:

Oh yeah I totally agree w/ you! It will def. be faster and hes very experinced ! lol. :dohh: did you have any side effects when you took clomid?

Clomid gave me headaches.. that's about it.. nothing too bad... I was lucky in that I didn't feel moody or anything- in fact, I felt GREAT- but maybe it's bc I was just soooo darn excited to be getting help!

I know im literally on cloud nine:cloud9: right now! lol... praying it works! glad to be on the right track and being monitored too! bloodwork was in today but no one was there to give me my results... now gotta wait til mon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->