May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?

I'm CD13 now. Had my ultrasound today with the FS. She said the results were "just ok", but next cycle she would increase the dose because it doesn't look like the Clomid really did anything. Which stinks because I didn't really like the way I felt on it, and I didn't want to consider the possibility of a next cycle. Upping the dose would only make the side effects stronger, I think.

I have one follicle that's at 13mm, but I went back into Holly's journal where she was talking about being at CD11 with two follicles that were much bigger and juicier... She didn't say that this month is out, we're still going to try, but she didn't sound too hopeful. I got my progesterone prescription so I can have it ready after I ovulate. I'll take that for 14 days, then do a HPT and if it's a negative, then I discontinue the progesterone and then AF comes and we're back at the beginning.

So I am trying to be realistic. Hopefully we are still in for a BFP this cycle, but the doctor didn't want me to think that our chances were higher than before.

She did mention that she thinks I'll be ovulating on Sunday or Monday, which was pretty much in line with my normal 30-day cycle. So I don't think the Clomid has set me back, just didn't really help at that dose.

Well at least it only took one month for the doc. to know to up your dose and maybe you still have a good chance for you follicles! dont get down on yourself just yet! glad to hear that you will still O around the sametime! and what does the progesterone do?

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?[/QUOTE]

Sticking my head out of lurking to say I'll walk with you CRC as I am CD4 too. Good luck with the Clomid. I'm trying the CBFM for the first time this cycle.

To the rest of you crazy ladies, I'm still lurking but have been reading your posts - blimey it's hard to keep up with you but you have made me smile in a week when I have felt really low - so thank you. Oh and keep those BFPs coming. Congrats to those who have them already and lots of :dust: to those due to test in the next few days xx[/QUOTE]
Yah! We will walk on this journey together! :) what do you usually ovulate? im usually day 14 or day 15... not sure what day this month b/c of the clomid and the trigger shot I will be receiving. let me know how you like the cbfm! hows your af? mine usually last 7 days :/ ugh!

Good luck crc xx

Thank you!! I am nervous as I start clomid tom. wating on bloodwork and dh getting semen analysis next friday then will have to wait for those results as well... and getting u/s on friday to check follicles! fingers crossed! good luck to you too!!! :)

CRC~ it's *DEFINITELY* a great feeling when you have some help and get to try something new!! Darn~ that sucks about the blood work :( Do you think you'll call Monday trying to get the results as soon as they open or will you wait on them?? I know if it were~ I'd be on the phone the minute the office opened! :haha:

How is your DH feeling about the SA? Is he nervous at all??

So, I bought my tests today. The still have buy 1, get 1 free FRER. Just got 2/2-cts. They were burning a hole through my drawer and I tested. Which was silly b/c my urine was quite diluted. It was a clear BFN but something strange happened...hope you don't mind me posted pics.

There is a pink strip way down on the stick. Weird, huh? I've taken a lot of these tests, and none had this happen. Hmm...

Hmmm.. that is strange! :shrug: I would definitely retest in the AM with FMU!

SOoooo much dust for ya!! :dust:

RuskieGirl, I apologize. I thought you had said you had two days of faint lines in a row on an HPT? I'll take off your BFP then if you want me to.

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9

HANSKIZ: TUESDAY, MAY 10

HOLLYW79: TUESDAY, MAY 10

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RUSKIEGIRL: ???

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Okay, so I updated until Ruskiegirl tells me otherwise. On a side note: Digitals are going to be less sensitive than line tests.

Hi ladies!!

11dpo today for me!! POAS this morning and BFN. I knew it would be.

My official testing date will be 14dpo so 9th May!

Still very tired and got awful stomach aches....

Think i may be joining a June testing thread soon.....

x x x

I'm sorry about the BFN my dear :( Hope you get some good news in 3 days!!!

:dust:

Well, the official test day is the day YOU ARE PRETTY SURE you will get a true result. We will all probably test early!

I plan to test May 11th if AF doesn't show up. That's the day it's due, but I might not be able to stop myself testing sooner!!

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?

I'm CD13 now. Had my ultrasound today with the FS. She said the results were "just ok", but next cycle she would increase the dose because it doesn't look like the Clomid really did anything. Which stinks because I didn't really like the way I felt on it, and I didn't want to consider the possibility of a next cycle. Upping the dose would only make the side effects stronger, I think.

I have one follicle that's at 13mm, but I went back into Holly's journal where she was talking about being at CD11 with two follicles that were much bigger and juicier... She didn't say that this month is out, we're still going to try, but she didn't sound too hopeful. I got my progesterone prescription so I can have it ready after I ovulate. I'll take that for 14 days, then do a HPT and if it's a negative, then I discontinue the progesterone and then AF comes and we're back at the beginning.

So I am trying to be realistic. Hopefully we are still in for a BFP this cycle, but the doctor didn't want me to think that our chances were higher than before.

She did mention that she thinks I'll be ovulating on Sunday or Monday, which was pretty much in line with my normal 30-day cycle. So I don't think the Clomid has set me back, just didn't really help at that dose.

Well at least it only took one month for the doc. to know to up your dose and maybe you still have a good chance for you follicles! dont get down on yourself just yet! glad to hear that you will still O around the sametime! and what does the progesterone do?

The progesterone will keep my hormones more in balance -- I think that a progesterone deficiency caused my last MC. The symptoms seem to fit pretty well. When I went to the FS originally, I was just hoping for a prescription for progesterone. The Clomid and all the tests were a bonus!

Mine arent :bfp: yet hun , I am waiting for an official frer or digi :bfp: . I pulled my positives off my chart cause i dont trust them , they are to light and arent getting any darker

Ruskiegirl, I followed you last month, and I had that weird MC right after your chemical pregnancy. I'm really hoping that the tests get darker and you start to feel like you can believe the results. TTCAL is so hard because we have been burned before. I was thinking about it recently, when do we relax and feel like we're ok? After the 1st trimester? After the pregnancy is almost over? I don't know... I'm sorry you're worried! :hugs:

Good morning ladies :flower:

I think I may be lurking from now on. My sisters pregnancy has floored me completely - I'm not sure I've ever felt so depressed. I don't want to bring down the positivity on the thread with my misery.

I'm pretty sure I'm out anyway so maybe I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks when I've got myself together a bit.

Thank you so much for your support.

:hugs: and :dust:

Completely understand Hanskiz but please chat to vent anything you want. Always here to support you and look forward to having you bk when you feel ready. Xxxp

Hanskiz hun, :hugs: and we will all still be around ready for when you come back. You have been a great support on here and I'm sure everyone will agree that we are just as thankful for your support and witty posts that have kept us going.

If you need to chat, you know where I am. Also, have you thought about starting a journal? I found it really helpful and still do :flower:

:hugs: and your not out till the hag shows her ugly mush.

XxX

My journal has been my saving grace on low days.x

I think I may be lurking from now on. My sisters pregnancy has floored me completely - I'm not sure I've ever felt so depressed. I don't want to bring down the positivity on the thread with my misery.

I'm pretty sure I'm out anyway so maybe I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks when I've got myself together a bit.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww hanskiz I can't imagine how u feel, if I was in your shoes I would be gutted too, I hope you are feeling yourself soon

:hugs:

Afm, I had a very broken nights sleep
Interrupted by vivid dreaming and cramps
I have a very wet feeling and through night got up to check it wasnt AF!

Sleepy today but feeling fine!! Cramps still there a little bit

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"