May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Good morning lovely ladies, have we had any testers yet today, I may have accidentally dropped an ic in some wee wee just to check they worked of course! Obviously it was a bfn but i'm not letting that get me down haha.

Hanskiz- hope you feel better soon hun and i'm sure your bfp is around the corner!

WoodyA - I also didn't sleep very well last night, it was so humid last night we had the bedroom windows open and what with the rain and the heavy patch of rain that set the car alarm off and the cat meaowing to get in and tossing and turning I wish I hadn't bothered!

I really think AF is coming :(
I've never had this sensation in my uterus apart from just before I got my BFP, but that would be days away yet.

Still zero interest in food. Which is highly unusual for me!

Please stay away AF! At least until you are due!
I really want this to be a normal cycle, or BFP of course!!

Good morning ladies :flower:

I think I may be lurking from now on. My sisters pregnancy has floored me completely - I'm not sure I've ever felt so depressed. I don't want to bring down the positivity on the thread with my misery.

I'm pretty sure I'm out anyway so maybe I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks when I've got myself together a bit.

Thank you so much for your support.

:hugs: and :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and remember youre not out until AF appears!!!

Chin up hun and look forward to having you back!! A day away from thinking about things can do wonders, spend time with your family and try and get that fantastic PMA that youve instilled into this thread!!!

x x x x :hugs:

Sthorp, you did have to check they worked!! Love the accident!
I'm feeling horribly sick and dizzy, is that even poss! I think I'm nervous! Go away nerves and come on symptoms-please. Af may not show for 9 months woodya, here's hoping! Dimples when do you test? I can't work times out but it's prob the middle if the night with you! Gl with fmu!!!!x

Afm, I had a very broken nights sleep
Interrupted by vivid dreaming and cramps
I have a very wet feeling and through night got up to check it wasnt AF!

Sleepy today but feeling fine!! Cramps still there a little bit

:dust:

Sounds like it could be implantation? Fingers crossed for you!

I think I may be lurking from now on. My sisters pregnancy has floored me completely - I'm not sure I've ever felt so depressed. I don't want to bring down the positivity on the thread with my misery.

I'm pretty sure I'm out anyway so maybe I'll see some of you in a couple of weeks when I've got myself together a bit.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. We love you and you'll be missed during your break.

:hugs: and :dust: to you too, dear!

Good morning lovely ladies, have we had any testers yet today, I may have accidentally dropped an ic in some wee wee just to check they worked of course! Obviously it was a bfn but i'm not letting that get me down haha.

Hanskiz- hope you feel better soon hun and i'm sure your bfp is around the corner!

WoodyA - I also didn't sleep very well last night, it was so humid last night we had the bedroom windows open and what with the rain and the heavy patch of rain that set the car alarm off and the cat meaowing to get in and tossing and turning I wish I hadn't bothered!

:rofl: Accidentally, huh? Keep up the positive attitude!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Woody I have no idea what it is, I hope it is all good stuff though:thumbup:

As for me, headache, lower backache, emotional and a couple of huge spots occurring so I guess AF wins again this month. Wish she would just sod off away from us all.
Dimples, good luck with testing and anyone else that is today
XxX

CRC~ it's *DEFINITELY* a great feeling when you have some help and get to try something new!! Darn~ that sucks about the blood work :( Do you think you'll call Monday trying to get the results as soon as they open or will you wait on them?? I know if it were~ I'd be on the phone the minute the office opened! :haha:

How is your DH feeling about the SA? Is he nervous at all??

Im sure as soon as I get up I will def. be on the phone calling! lol... the thing is hte reception cant tell you anything it has to be the doc. I hope they call me first thing that morning! wishful thinking! and as my dh goes he isnt nervous yet! my husband is very full of humour and makes light of every situation! My dh is just asking me if im sure I want to take the meds b/c my acupuncture says my pulse is so ready to get preggo, but im like im just going to help it along! im just scared if it will mess up my cycles and so fourth if im only take the clomid a few months and dont conceive.....

Looks like my official test day will be the 24th.

at least you are closer than me! lol. IM only cd04 :( start my clomid tomorrow! praying it works! how are you feeling? what day are you now?

I'm CD13 now. Had my ultrasound today with the FS. She said the results were "just ok", but next cycle she would increase the dose because it doesn't look like the Clomid really did anything. Which stinks because I didn't really like the way I felt on it, and I didn't want to consider the possibility of a next cycle. Upping the dose would only make the side effects stronger, I think.

I have one follicle that's at 13mm, but I went back into Holly's journal where she was talking about being at CD11 with two follicles that were much bigger and juicier... She didn't say that this month is out, we're still going to try, but she didn't sound too hopeful. I got my progesterone prescription so I can have it ready after I ovulate. I'll take that for 14 days, then do a HPT and if it's a negative, then I discontinue the progesterone and then AF comes and we're back at the beginning.

So I am trying to be realistic. Hopefully we are still in for a BFP this cycle, but the doctor didn't want me to think that our chances were higher than before.

She did mention that she thinks I'll be ovulating on Sunday or Monday, which was pretty much in line with my normal 30-day cycle. So I don't think the Clomid has set me back, just didn't really help at that dose.

Well at least it only took one month for the doc. to know to up your dose and maybe you still have a good chance for you follicles! dont get down on yourself just yet! glad to hear that you will still O around the sametime! and what does the progesterone do?

The progesterone will keep my hormones more in balance -- I think that a progesterone deficiency caused my last MC. The symptoms seem to fit pretty well. When I went to the FS originally, I was just hoping for a prescription for progesterone. The Clomid and all the tests were a bonus!

oh yeah I def. agree w/ you there! lol..... i have met alot of women who have been diagnosed w/ low progesterone! so thats awesome, i really hope this is your month!

Hi guys, quick update cos I'm on my phone. Been feeling really queasy on and off all day worse after eating :shrug: haven't got much of an appitite, trying not to get carried away but this is how my last pregnancy started.

Checked my CP and it's high and that closed can't even feel the opening, the only other time it's been that closed was my last pregnancy, god pls let this be it. Need to hold off POAS :hugs:

OMG - I am so tired this afternoon, to the point where I want to lay my head down and have a nap...this is my number one pre-pregnancy symptom...mmmm interesting :happydance: can I resist the urge to poas? :haha: i think for once :sleep: wins that battle!

CRC~ it's *DEFINITELY* a great feeling when you have some help and get to try something new!! Darn~ that sucks about the blood work :( Do you think you'll call Monday trying to get the results as soon as they open or will you wait on them?? I know if it were~ I'd be on the phone the minute the office opened! :haha:

How is your DH feeling about the SA? Is he nervous at all??

Im sure as soon as I get up I will def. be on the phone calling! lol... the thing is hte reception cant tell you anything it has to be the doc. I hope they call me first thing that morning! wishful thinking! and as my dh goes he isnt nervous yet! my husband is very full of humour and makes light of every situation! My dh is just asking me if im sure I want to take the meds b/c my acupuncture says my pulse is so ready to get preggo, but im like im just going to help it along! im just scared if it will mess up my cycles and so fourth if im only take the clomid a few months and dont conceive.....

That's good that your DH is being humorous about it! :thumbup: My DH was too.. although the day before~ he said he felt awkward about it.. which, that's to be expected. We both laughed when he got called back :haha: And when he came out~ even funnier! :haha:

Don't be worried about the Clomid .. it shouldn't hurt your cycles and can only make things better- either a stronger egg or having more than 1 egg. I wouldn't do Clomid alone for more than 3 cycles though.. I'd want an IUI if it doesn't work the first couple of times. Generally- if within the 1st 3 tries- it doesn't work~ then it usually won't... so IUI would be your next step. Hope you don't need it though! :hugs:

I *SO* relate to how you're feeling.. bc I've contemplated about my younger sister so many times and I know they are not far away from trying and just the mere thought of it kills me.. I want her to be happy and have a child- it just makes everything hurt so much worse for me. My older sister had a baby girl on New Years Eve.. and even that was hard... bc that was RIGHT before I conceived in January so I was sad that I wasn't pregnant yet- and then I end up losing the baby. :nope: I have THREE sisters~ I really understand how this could knock you off track. I am keeping my FX'd for you that you get some REALLY great news this month!! :hugs: I definitely want you to stick around.. that's what we're here for! Vent away!!!! :hugs:

OMG - I am so tired this afternoon, to the point where I want to lay my head down and have a nap...this is my number one pre-pregnancy symptom...mmmm interesting :happydance: can I resist the urge to poas? :haha: i think for once :sleep: wins that battle!

oooh good luck!!! let us know if you do test!!

:dust:

Hi guys, quick update cos I'm on my phone. Been feeling really queasy on and off all day worse after eating :shrug: haven't got much of an appitite, trying not to get carried away but this is how my last pregnancy started.

Checked my CP and it's high and that closed can't even feel the opening, the only other time it's been that closed was my last pregnancy, god pls let this be it. Need to hold off POAS :hugs:

Fingers are well and truly crossed for you Lintu :dust: and keep us posted

XxX

Talked to a friend last night who said I have all the symptoms she had with her last pregnancy. Just what I need, more affirmation!!! Oh dear, if it's a BFN I'm gonna be sooooo depressed!

Hanskiz, I don't know if you're still coming on here to check the threads, but if you are I want you to know that you're not alone. I'm dealing with the fact that my sister has nine kids (Ten pregnancies in all; one was a MC) and though she's stopped getting preggo, I don't understand how she is so fertile and carries so easily and I'm not/don't! :shrug: I mean we're SISTERS! Please know that I totally understand the hurt and gutted feeling and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you to get your BFP soon. Lot's of :dust: and like everyone elses has said, it ain't over until the old :witch: shows up!

Symptoms for me this morning: backache, headache, "full" feeling down below, and very tired. I feel out, but a friend of mine said I have the glow. She's probably being nice but I'd rather nobody raise my hopes. I still think it could be PMS. We'll see on Wednesday for sure!

Come on :bfp: for us all!!!

mercedes~ sounds sooo promising!!! Hope this is your month!! :hugs:

Hi all hoping for my May bfp too :D

7th of April was my last period, I was due for a period 4-5th of May as I have a 28 day cycle, anyway I am officialy late, because I think I ovulated late I'm waiting to test again as I tested 3-4 days ago and it was a BFN but wish me luck girls hopefully in the next few days it will be a BFP.

Would love something good to happen this year after the crap year of loseing my angel last year. xx

fingers x'd mercedes :hugs:

Ok this is doing my head in & my sister suggested it could be a pregnancy sign, anyone found this before??

I have never had greasy hair in my life, if anything it's dry. The other day after I washed it it dried really funny and the next day looked really greasy, by the end of the day it looked like id dumped my head in a vat of oil.

Its been like that for 4 days now and is really starting to piss me off, as soon as i have dried it it looks greasy!!!!
Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->