May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Thanks ladies...but I have to admit, I've been bad this morning. Just POAS and it was a BFN. Big surprise there! Somebody slap me!

I just went on a test gallery and saw where some women got their BFP 9 DPO so I thought I'd try it. Now I'm really down...:dohh: Why did I do this to myself??? Now down to three sticks!

fingers x'd mercedes :hugs:

Ok this is doing my head in & my sister suggested it could be a pregnancy sign, anyone found this before??

I have never had greasy hair in my life, if anything it's dry. The other day after I washed it it dried really funny and the next day looked really greasy, by the end of the day it looked like id dumped my head in a vat of oil.

Its been like that for 4 days now and is really starting to piss me off, as soon as i have dried it it looks greasy!!!!
Thanx

That could definitely be a sign. My hairdresser has known every single time I was pregnant. I have very fine hair, so I think the extra oils have a bigger impact on it. Like I was saying before about breakouts in my hair. But she said that the hair feels "heavier". She didn't say I looked greasy (maybe she was trying to be nice) but I felt that way too.

She is also my BFF's hairdresser and we joke about it because BFF doesn't tell people about her pregnancies early since she's had so many miscarriages, but our hairdresser is always one of the first to know because she can tell a difference in the hair immediately.

i dont wanna test yet cos at the earliest im only 10DPO :shrug: wanna hang on as long as i can :hugs:

good luck everyone, sounds really + for everyone :hugs:

Just saw this in the 2WW threads. Thought I would share it to bring a smile you girls who are trying to wait to test but failing :) Obviously I hope everyone ends up with BFPS though x

How to Pee on a Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 5...First, go to window and check it under day light.

Step 5...Now, stand on toilet to be closer to light in ceiling. Check strip.

Step 6...Close one eye. Squint other eye.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 8...Hold strip OVER lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

Step 11...Repeat Steps 5-9.

Step 12...Throw stick away.

Step 13...Pick stick back up out of trash.

Step 14...Repeat Steps 12 and 13 the rest of the day!

Thanks ladies...but I have to admit, I've been bad this morning. Just POAS and it was a BFN. Big surprise there! Somebody slap me!

I just went on a test gallery and saw where some women got their BFP 9 DPO so I thought I'd try it. Now I'm really down...:dohh: Why did I do this to myself??? Now down to three sticks!

You're still not out...most ladies don't get a positive until at least 11/12 DPO.

Save your three sticks chick :thumbup:

I'll admit I've looked at the test gallery too on some sites but I'm not even going there. I know when I test Wednesday that I'm out and mentally prepared for the blank screen effect :dohh:

XxX

Lintu, totally understand hun...thought you were more DPO than 10 so apologies :hugs:

XxX

Just saw this in the 2WW threads. Thought I would share it to bring a smile you girls who are trying to wait to test but failing :) Obviously I hope everyone ends up with BFPS though x

How to Pee on a Stick

Step 1...Pee on the stick. (must be sure to hold it under urine stream for a heartbeat longer than recommended just to be sure).

Step 2...Stare at stick while you continue peeing. Feel heart jump when urine passes over the spot where the line would be and it hitches for a second, then gets a dark line...then keeps going, taking your dark line with it to the test window.

Step 3...Place on bathroom counter. Pretend not to stare at it. Let's try to give yourself busy work to keep from looking at it. In fact, your toilet now gets cleaned once per day.

Step 4...Tell yourself you are expecting a BFN. Then start to mist up when you see that it is, in fact, a BFN. Stare at the blank spot for a full minute before picking it up.

Step 7...Turn on several lamps around house. Hold strip under lamp. Check strip.

Step 9...Hold strip in front of lamp so light shines THROUGH strip, just in case.

Step 10...Pull stick apart. Hesitate for a heartbeat when you realize you are holding the still wet "wick" in one hand, then continue the destruction.

:rofl: i do most of them, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lintu, totally understand hun...thought you were more DPO than 10 so apologies :hugs:

XxX

not a problem huni, need to cling to my PMA, had a few chemicals try to wait as long as i can :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How to Pee on a Stick

Love this! Although I've not yet gotten down to tearing the stick apart, I have done all the other stuff on the list! :haha:

I am exhausted!!!!!
Keep thinking im nauseous but could just be my imagination,
Deffo frequent urination, no interest in food, tired/dizzy, headache and full/pressure feeling oh and keep getting tingly pains in boobs, VERY occasional. But got no difference in boobs with previous pregnancy

** hangs head in shame** i have destructed many evil :bfn: tests, just in case it was hiding!!

It has begun
6dpo and bfn, what did I expect lol

It's the cramps that have thrown me, I got them 4 days before my BFP last time

Woody A - well you've got that first one out of the way now, don't feel so bad its very early days yet! i have high hopes for us this month
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::thumbup::flower::hugs:

so Im cd05 today and Im going to take my first pill of Clomid tonight! Im super nervous! Hope everyone is doing well! lots and lots of baby dust to everyone! :)

CRC~ it's *DEFINITELY* a great feeling when you have some help and get to try something new!! Darn~ that sucks about the blood work :( Do you think you'll call Monday trying to get the results as soon as they open or will you wait on them?? I know if it were~ I'd be on the phone the minute the office opened! :haha:

How is your DH feeling about the SA? Is he nervous at all??

Im sure as soon as I get up I will def. be on the phone calling! lol... the thing is hte reception cant tell you anything it has to be the doc. I hope they call me first thing that morning! wishful thinking! and as my dh goes he isnt nervous yet! my husband is very full of humour and makes light of every situation! My dh is just asking me if im sure I want to take the meds b/c my acupuncture says my pulse is so ready to get preggo, but im like im just going to help it along! im just scared if it will mess up my cycles and so fourth if im only take the clomid a few months and dont conceive.....

That's good that your DH is being humorous about it! :thumbup: My DH was too.. although the day before~ he said he felt awkward about it.. which, that's to be expected. We both laughed when he got called back :haha: And when he came out~ even funnier! :haha:

Don't be worried about the Clomid .. it shouldn't hurt your cycles and can only make things better- either a stronger egg or having more than 1 egg. I wouldn't do Clomid alone for more than 3 cycles though.. I'd want an IUI if it doesn't work the first couple of times. Generally- if within the 1st 3 tries- it doesn't work~ then it usually won't... so IUI would be your next step. Hope you don't need it though! :hugs:

yeah, its going to be really funny when he comes out of the room! I know i will be giggling! lol. and I know it will be real funny when they call him back! im laughing just thinking about it. I sure hope that it helps make more follicles and stronger follicles! Im thinking about asking about the IUI after this cycle if no luck... Im really hoping I dont need the IUI..... so are you still getting postives from the shot?

Hi ladies!!

Love the pee on a stick post!! Ive done all of those today apart from pull it apart...that can be tomorrows task!!! :rofl:

12 dpo for me and BFN ... Roll on AF now!! Got a big packet of digital ovulation stick waiting for me!! :cry:

I really hope you ladies have more luck....i really want to see some BFPs on this thread!!

:hug: to you Hanskiz if youre still reading this thread x x x

Okay, ladies, I have been gone all day, but I think I am caught up.

Hanskiz: Hope you are doing okay. My heart really goes out to you. I wish you didn't have to go away, but if it's what you need, then I hope it helps. :hugs:

Ruskiegirl: I hope I didn't offend you when I was asking about your lines. Little bird came to your defense, but I wasn't trying to be a bully at all. I honestly was confused, and I just wasn't understanding. I'm a little dense sometimes, so you have to help me out. Honestly, I was looking on the positive side, and thinking, "of course they are light lines, it's still so early, and mine were light too for a while before they got darker." So, hope I didn't offend you.

Rachelbubble: It's only 12DPO! Don't consider yourself out until AF actually shows up!!!

Lintu, I'm cracking up at your post about destructing the BFNs. I mean, maybe a BFP is really just hiding in there!!! LOL. I really want to test tomorrow at 9DPO, but what the heck?!, it's just gonna be a BFN. Why do that to myself?! I'll hold out. I will. No really. I just have to keep telling myself that.

What a week it's been. 2am Wednesday morning, my son starts puking. He's been sick since then w/ a high fever, more puking and diarrhea. Today he seemed to be feeling a little better. Let's hope so, b/c my OH leaves tomorrow for 2 weeks-Russia/Germany for work. So I will be alone.
Friday night my OH took me out for dinner. He surprised me with diamond earrings for our 5-year anniversary! He brought tears to my eyes! What a lovely evening I had! I had a couple drinks last night which I believe was the cause for me sleeping AWFUL last night! I woke up at 3-4am w/ a headache, feeling anxious, and thirsty. My temperature was off this AM too. I peed at 330 this AM, and peed again at 9:30am when I got up again, but after two glasses of water, it was diluted, which surprised me. Anyway, I tested BFN. Which I am fine w/. I was testing before OH left, not b/c I actually think I'm pregnant. CD 26...AF should be here at any day now.

Someone mentioned greasy hair...that was me last night! SOOO greasy! My CM never dried up either like it normally does...but I'm sure it's nothing.

I loved the "pee on a stick"post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->