May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Holly: :hugs: I ain't feeling a dang thing either, and last time at this point, I knew without a doubt in my mind I was pregnant. But, I have heard not all pregnancies are alike.... Still, I have already written it off and am focusing on next month. :( :cry: Thinking of you.

This is true.. don't get me wrong- I'm still PRAYING for a huge shock of a BFP...

Matthew 19:26

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

BUT.. I'm prepared for the BFN.

Ladies, so for our official test post (Rachel, Dimples, Ruskie): I am hesitant to put BFN next to your names until we know for sure and AF has shown her horrid face. I'm not losing hope for all of you yet. I don't believe you're out, I just don't! Test again! Maybe it was just too early. In fact, I have a friend who NEVER tested positive and didn't find out she was pregnant with her 1st until the second trimester when they finally did a blood test! Seriously. How about them apples?! Keep us posted, ladies. Good luck.

Yeah, I wish I could buy some PMA... But the cost is too high right now! The cost would be my mental state when I see that BFN after I have psyched myself up for a BFP. I'm trying very hard to stay positive for myself, really I am, and I just hope you're right... That the eggy is still floating doin' it's thang! Praying hard.

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day to all, because whether or not you're a mother at this point, I believe we all soon will be! :flower:

Only symptom this morning for me is that constant backache and I'm too cautious to take anything for it! It looks like we all coming up on testing days this week so I want to wish everyone good luck, lots of baby dust, and I'm sending prayers heavenward for you all (and me too!)

As a side note, we already have names picked out but I will not share them until I get my BFP.

:hugs: to everyone!!!!

Well I just checked my thyroid blood results at work and they are all now within range!!
They haven't been this good since I was diagnosed!!

I'm so excited!
If I concieved with my bloods outta whack before I've got an even better chance now!!

And with all the bd we have done too!
CD 6 8 12 14 15 17 19 20 22(-today)
So wherever i ovulated it's pretty much covered!!

If i get bfn I won't feel like we could have done more!
Next month will be much more relaxed as on holiday! Toronto/New Jersey/New York/Florida here I come!!

Hello ladies, a quick hi as not read all posts in thread yet! Thinking I'm out now as getting all my usual cramps and aches for af, only diff is lightheaded and nausea ate hanging around! Will read up on everything later, hope you're all having a wonderful day. I've not tested yet and prob Wong until wed.xxx

hi ladies im 8dpo im thinking of testing this thursday.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all xxxx

Hi Amy and Hope :hi: good luck for this cycle :thumbup:

Mrs HJO...I love the fact your not putting anything on the list until the hag shows :haha:

XxX

Mrs HJO and Holly, sorry youre not feeling it yet but still early days!! Like you said implantation sometimes doesnt happen until 12 dpo so you wont 'feel it' until then. Still got everything crossed for you both!!

As for me im not testing again now until a missed period so Tuesday! Cant face seeing the absent pink line every day. Also my Mum's been rushed into hospital so my focus has gone elsewhere for a while!! Shes recovering from a serious operation now but it hurt like hell when she said she thought that was it and she got really upset saying that she thought that she'd never see us get married or meet her grandchildren!!! How can life be so bloody cruel!! 2011 has been such an awful year so far. It started so great and my Mum and Dad were so excited about being grandparents and now this!!! I really really really hope and pray that i can give her some good news soon. My family could sure do with some at the moment! I sometimes think that lifes playing a cruel test on me at the moment. (In 2010 we found out my Dad had cancer and my sister was anorexic) I really honestly believe that God has a plan for us all but to send so much crap all in one go i just dont get it!!!

Sorry to vent ladies but its like opening a can of worms, everything just suddenly comes out!!!

x x

here is the official test days & results!!!

vonz: :bfp: :yipee:

Dimplesmagee: Saturday, may 7, fingers crossed

rachelbubble: Monday, may 9, fingers crossed

hanskiz: Tuesday, may 10

hollyw79: Tuesday, may 10

babybaba: Tuesday, may 10

mrs_hjo: Wednesday, may 11

neversaynever: Wednesday, may 11

woodya: Wednesday, may 11

cornish: Thursday, may 12

sthorp1179: Thursday, may 12

lintu: Thursday, may 12

amyrose2: Thursday, may 12

littlebird: Tuesday, may 24

ruskiegirl: Fingers crossed

hope2381: Testing date?

Anyone else have a test day?!

***i will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, post 837***

updated, lovely ladies. Keep us posted.

Wow, so much poas going on this week!!! I think we are all falling into this horrid tww, we started so positively and now we are second guessing if we feel sick or not!!! I know I feel sick, just so unsure whether it's a sticky bean or my nerves that are causing it! Minds are terrible things that play tricks on us.
I just wanted to say before we all start testing that all of you ladies are wonderful, you are supportive and strong to strangers because you understand what we feel. All of us have been through very tough times and I'm sure they will not all end in may but I'm truly thankful ive gotten to know you all, and will be ever grateful for your kind words and support. I look forward to hearing about our pregnancies and babies to come.
Love and good luck.xxxx

Mrs_HJO- Thx for staying positive for us all! I was counting DPO where I got positive results and last cycle was 15 dpo, the one before that was 14, and the one w/ my son was 13 (which is today). So...I suppose there is still hope as I'm on CD 27 and no AF yet.

So...after reading all the posts from today, they brought tears to my eyes, mainly b/c I love when I experience "God" moments. We just started a sermon series at church on "Hard Questions." Today was on "Why suffering?" Romans 5:3 states: "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character, and character hope." Suffering/pain can be a hard thing to grasp, but we must allow God to do His good work in us, through our suffering. We are developing character and strength and who knows how we may be used for His will in the future...that's Faith-"Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see."

Prayers and hugs to all of you ladies today!

Welcome Amy & Hope! :flower:

Rachel~ I'm sorry about your mom :( I hope things turn around quickly and that she feels better soon. I agree- it's been a bad year- I'm really praying so hard that it ends happy!!

Cornish~ that was a GREAT post and so true!! :hugs: I wouldn't be able to remain sane without all of you ladies so THANK YOU!!! :hugs:

dimples~ LOVE that verse~ one of my faves~ I have it on my desk for work.. it's a reminder even on my difficult days.. the days that I feel weak or worn out.. to just hang in there! Thanks for posting that!! :flower:

I think the frustrating thing for ME is that I am comparing it to my pregnancy in January.. I SINCERELY hope we get at least a few BFP's on here this month!!

Im doing the same holly keep symptom stopping its driving me potty i think they are all in my head at this stage

Holly, I know you're comparing this cycle with your last BFP but you just can't do that every pregnancy is different and there are lots of people who feel lots of symptoms and some people who don't. My first pregnancy I was throwing up all the time, my second pregnancy it was a couple of times my third none!

You're having the fertility drugs and the IUI so you have an even better chance than most of us :thumbup:

Welcome hope and amy, welcome to the BFP club :haha::flower::flower::flower:

Holly, I know you're comparing this cycle with your last BFP but you just can't do that every pregnancy is different and there are lots of people who feel lots of symptoms and some people who don't. My first pregnancy I was throwing up all the time, my second pregnancy it was a couple of times my third none!

You're having the fertility drugs and the IUI so you have an even better chance than most of us :thumbup:

:hugs: I know.. I feel a bit negative unfortunately :( I feel like given the fact that I DID have fertility meds & IUI is even more depressing that it didn't work, ya know??

Thanks for trying to help keep me optimistic! :flower:

All i'm saying is give yourself a break, you are putting too much pressure on yourself, it will happen have faith and patience and see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->