May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hello lovely ladies :flower:

I've missed you!

I wanted to come and share my news with you. It looks like I'm pregnant!!

I POAS this morning and got my BFP. I'm very nervous and won't be getting too excited until I've got passed the 6 week mark but I'm optimistic this one will stick. I'll make an appointment with my midwife ASAP so I can ask for an early scan but FX'd this is the sticky one!!

I'm not telling anyone this time round until we're sure of it, but I'm going to tell my sister as I think she'd like to know - and she clearly is some kind of lucky charm for me!!

I also wanted to say how much I've appreciated all your kind words and support over this difficult time. I literally wouldn't have made it through with my sanity in tact if it weren't for you. I'm wishing you all, all the luck in the world and hoping for your sticky beans soon.

Thanks so much for everything... :flower:

I'll be sticking around and stalking this thread and hope to see many of you over in the pregnancy forums SOON!!!

Massive :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
Hanskiz I'm unbelievably happy for you, so so happy!!!!

Hanskiz, I'm crying, tears are flowing down my cheeks in absolute happiness for you. Yay to bfp!!!!:flower::flower::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

In case any of you are interested, here are my symptoms....

1-6 dpo EVERYTHING - I'm pretty sure I imagined most of it though!!

6-7 dpo - My skin broke out, spots all over my chin and a MASSIVE one on my back!!

7 dpo - I had a couple of hours where I really felt like I was coming down with the flu. Headache, shivery, stuffy nose, generally unwell. I'm pretty sure that was implantation.

8 dpo - I had a mild headache and slight nausea all day.

9 dpo - I had the headache and nausea again and I started getting this weird tingly feeling in my nipples - like the let down reflex when you're breastfeeding - and they felt slightly achey.

10 dpo - Same as before but boobs more achey and the tingling more pronounced - began to 'feel' pregnant.

11 dpo - TODAY - BFP - Tingly nipples still apparent and they look swollen, mild headache and very slightly sick.

These symptoms are COMPLETELY different from any of my other three pregnancies. I've never had the tingly nipples, I've never had the headaches and I've certainly never felt sick this early. This is the first time I've not had implantation bleeding and frequent weeing - usually my first signs. Weird huh!!

Please, please, please, please stick little one!!

:hugs:

Sorry, it's just such great news. I long to be there with you! Did you use fmu to test?xxx

Hanskiz ----

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI!!!!!

So Happy for you!!!!

Heres to a healthy and happy pregnancy with a lovely bundle for you to look after the next 20 years or so!!!!!

OMG this thread is lucky!!!!!

I used fmu on an IC - the line was so faint I thought it might be an evap and it didn't appear within the time limit either. I was going to wait to test with FMU tomorrow with my FRER but I couldn't hang on... I needed to know. Did FRER with SMU - and hardly any of it - and obvious BFP within a minute!!

I'm actually shaking now I'm so nervous. I feel like I just got over the first hurdle and I see the others looming. I'm literally terrified. I knew I would feel like this but it's scary!!

I've got a good feeling about this beanie baby, its a strong one the fact you have been suffering since pretty much day one of implantation is a good healthy sign, I hope you get roaring morning sickness because then you will know this one is strong :thumbup:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::flower::hugs:

Thanks for all the info, looking like I still have hope! It is a lucky thread indeed!
It's natural to be nervous, have you chatted to your sister yet? It mind be good for you to be able to discuss it with her? I hope you begin to enjoy the brilliant news soon.xxx

Thanks for all the info, looking like I still have hope! It is a lucky thread indeed!
It's natural to be nervous, have you chatted to your sister yet? It mind be good for you to be able to discuss it with her? I hope you begin to enjoy the brilliant news soon.xxx

I'm planning on telling her on Friday when I am officially 'late' - also it is her day off so I can call her and chat.

I will try and stay calm. I know it is normal to be nervous and only natural after the mc but..... AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyway, I have to get LO of th the childminder now and go to work...

Have a lovely day everyone and I'm rooting for you all. :thumbup:

:hugs:

hi there...just joined yesterday..been ttc after mc in march....AF due fri 13th!!! had light bleed yesterday & i feel queasy & tired this morning...got fingers & toes crossed for everybody xx

Hi there moonbeam,

welcome, I'm sure you will fit in well here :flower:

Your symptoms sound promising, only a few days to wait, have you tested yet?

not yet..im trying not to get my hopes up but its so difficult!!! may sneak a test tomorrow ha ha x

Good symptoms moonbeam, and welcome. There are lots of us due to test this week!!xxx

I don't know how you can be so restrained! I feel strange if I'm not peeing on something at the moment! ha :haha:

i did contemplate buying a FR early test...im nipping out later i may have to!!! so ill keep you posted :) x

Hahaha sthorp, I'm waiting for my tests to come in post, need to start poas!!!

after reading your symptoms HANSKIZ i may have to abandon self control & POAS today as its so similar to how ive been this past few days....congrats by the way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->