May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Rachel :hugs: hope everything is ok for your family

Cornish..thank you for putting that. Everyone on here has been so supportive of each other no matter what.

I'm grateful that I've had a place to come to to vent, laugh, cry. I'm grateful that there's always a response whether it's something I want to hear or not... I always appreciate you all being honest. As much as we all want our BFP's this month, we're not all going to be that lucky but what I do know is that I'm sure there will be another thread started and we will all start another journey together.

Regardless of how it turns out this month, I'll always be looking out for the familiar names off this thread.

:hugs: and sticky :dust to everyone

XxX

Neversaynever if may isn't my month then i'd love to continue on, loving the support during the tww alone! Scared to do it all on my own lol x

Sthorp...you'll never be alone on here chick. I love how we all feel out for ourselves, yet still hope for others and it's genuine.

:hugs:

XxX

Awww hugs to all you lovely ladies!! Your all just fabulous and I have everything crossed for everyone!!! I think it's cos it's coming nearer and nearer to testing everyone is feeling the strain!!! I truely hope everyone doesn't have to go through the tww again, but unfortuneately if we do have to, we are one step closer to our babies!!! It WILL happen for us!!! :hugs:

I finally at 10dpo have some symptoms, gassy bloated and achey boobs! Lol
it's hard not to feel out this cycle, as my other bfp's I've had symptoms sooner, but I'm trying to take the great advice from this thread about every pregnancy being different!! So fingers crossed!!! Hehe I did poas this morn - bfn! But only started gettin achey boobs at around 8pm.... Could be af getting ready grrrr! Hope not!!

stay strong everyone!!!

Xoxoxo baby dust and LOTS of it!!

Happy Mother's day ladies !!! :bfn: this morning at 10 dpo thought i may have had a faint line even on my frer but i dont trust anything that is that light !

Happy Mother's day ladies !!! :bfn: this morning at 10 dpo thought i may have had a faint line even on my frer but i dont trust anything that is that light !

hey ruskie! i also tested at 10dpo but its also vvvvvv faint. it gets darker! :D den when i tested on 12 dpo, it was clear :) crossing fingers for u!! i know its BFP!!! :D

Awww hugs to all you lovely ladies!! Your all just fabulous and I have everything crossed for everyone!!! I think it's cos it's coming nearer and nearer to testing everyone is feeling the strain!!! I truely hope everyone doesn't have to go through the tww again, but unfortuneately if we do have to, we are one step closer to our babies!!! It WILL happen for us!!! :hugs:

I finally at 10dpo have some symptoms, gassy bloated and achey boobs! Lol
it's hard not to feel out this cycle, as my other bfp's I've had symptoms sooner, but I'm trying to take the great advice from this thread about every pregnancy being different!! So fingers crossed!!! Hehe I did poas this morn - bfn! But only started gettin achey boobs at around 8pm.... Could be af getting ready grrrr! Hope not!!

stay strong everyone!!!

Xoxoxo baby dust and LOTS of it!!

Hey babybaba! try testing it on 11dpo and 12dpo :) mine was superrrrrr faint on 11 dpo but u may see a difference! my 10dpo was supppppperrrrr faint n looked like a bfn!

Hey new here: TTC #4, 4mc: Just got into my 2ww! Anxious but really nervous!!!!!
Can I join for a little support- Hard to excited:(

Welcome Erinnae! Make yourself at home here...it's a great, fun, sometimes crazy place with lots of ladies in the same boat with you and tons of support! Fingers crossed for you as you begin that TWW. :flower:

I'm well into my TWW and plan to test on Wednesday (11th) if I can stop myself testing sooner. I'm having some really weird symptoms tonight...bloated feeling in my pelvis and really sharp pains, particularly on my left side (previously I felt it on both). Backache is better but still there. I just know AF is lurking around the corner but hope still springs enternal!

Any other TWW ladies about 10-12 DPO experiencing pain that's not the normal PMS cramping??? :shrug:

Welcome Erinnae! Make yourself at home here...it's a great, fun, sometimes crazy place with lots of ladies in the same boat with you and tons of support! Fingers crossed for you as you begin that TWW. :flower:

I'm well into my TWW and plan to test on Wednesday (11th) if I can stop myself testing sooner. I'm having some really weird symptoms tonight...bloated feeling in my pelvis and really sharp pains, particularly on my left side (previously I felt it on both). Backache is better but still there. I just know AF is lurking around the corner but hope still springs enternal!

Any other TWW ladies about 10-12 DPO experiencing pain that's not the normal PMS cramping??? :shrug:
I am hun i am having weird cramps on my right side only and sometimes they almost feel like ovulation pain

Hi ladies just thought would up date i have been testing since friday keep getting 2 lovely pink lines. starting to believe it and hoping that Its 3rd time lucky. congratulations to all those that have also got positive this month fairy dust to all those waiting to find or trying again next cycle Xx

Morning lovely ladies, welcome erinnae to the crazy tww!!
Keep testing ruskie, have fxd for you.
Afm- today I'm crampy and achey (hello af I think), but not out till she shows. So wanted to pee in a cup this morning just so I could test when the postman came with fmu but thought better of it and will save testing for another day :(

Morning everyone!
Welcome newbies, and congrats on the BFPs! WOW!

It's either 1dpo or 8dpo or who knows!!
Cramping has pretty much totally gone :D
Praying it was implantation but it could have been ov!

I'm struggling to sleep despite being so so tired, peeing a bit more, occasional headaches and my nipples are sore to touch, yesterday after my bath I really noticed when I was drying and had forgotten-ouch. I have never experienced changes in my breasts before.

But thats about it! I really hope it's good!!!

Good luck to any testers coming up!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Please can I join ?? I will be doing my first test 28 May. I have a lucky feeling this month :thumbup:

Woodya- symptoms sound good. I feel quite excited as nausea is bad this morning-what a loser I am, wishing myself to feel sick!!
Welcome natys, hope you get your bfp. This is a lucky, happy , slightly crazy thread full of support.xxx

Congrats Niamh. hope its a happy and healthy nine months for you

Ruskie...keep testing hun :thumbup:

Woody and Cornish...good signs ladies!

Nattys welcome hun, fingers are crossed for you :dust:

:hi: to eveyone

I tested again this am and got the expected BFN at 11 DPO so can safely say I'm out and with the start of AF cramps.

Good luck to everyone else though

XxX

Thanks neversaynever, 11 may still be too early, keep testing.xxx

Congratulations Niamh! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months and a super sticky beanie!!!

Welcome erinnae and Nattys, I'm sure you will love the support of these lovely ladies as much as I do! :hi:

Well 7DPO for me, not many symptoms myself, had another vivid horrible dream last night, won't share it with you today too nasty :wacko: my brain thinks too much!!! Did my whole routine of POAS again and still nothing to show, those tests do work really well now!!! I've got a line of them on my dresser so I'm hoping to see some faint pink to strong two lines in the next week, if not I will be geting my old trusty OPKs to pee on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->