May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I know I know :blush: must get a grip on myself!!!

Still its not the worst habit in the world to have is it :haha:

Let me know how you get on ladies :flower:

hi there...just joined yesterday..been ttc after mc in march....AF due fri 13th!!! had light bleed yesterday & i feel queasy & tired this morning...got fingers & toes crossed for everybody xx
Hi hun im due to test thursday how you feeling today?

well i had a light bleed yesterday & i feel shattered this morning (& queasy!!) so maybe its a good sign??? how about you?? x

HANSKIZ I am SO SO SO HAPpY for you honey!!!!

So happy, I've got goosebumps thinking about it!!! Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months! It's soo cool that your sister is pregnant too !!! Now you's can go shopping for baby supplies together!!! How fun!! Absolutely delighted for you!!!

Lot of warm wishes to you my dear!!
Can't stop smiling for you!!
Xoxo

well i had a light bleed yesterday & i feel shattered this morning (& queasy!!) so maybe its a good sign??? how about you?? x
been feeling off for a couple of days i had spotting 6dpo so im really hoping ive done it this time i hate waiting :wacko:lol

oooh heres hoping...think i may go for a walk as im getting on my own nerves ha ha well i think we should both be patient & do a test thurs...you in?? xx

Waiting is so boring. Where is my postman, I want to poas!!!

Yeahy huni, made up for you :hugs:

I feel awfull today I'm just hoping it's all for a good reason :hugs:

Good luck everyone

I tried to buy opks online last month thought i would stock up as i am addicted to weeing on stuff (all kinds of stuff now lol) waited for mr postie only for him to bring me 150 hpts hahahahahah least i wont bloody run out i have enough now until i reach menopause

Amyrose- that is hilarious!!!! I was hoping to poas today but seeing as I've already had about ten wees there's prob no point when postie arrives! Must not poas!!!! Off for a wellie walk to gain some sanity- I blame Hanskiz and her bfp for making me go insane!!xx

Hahahaha bfps do tend to have that effect on us poor 2wwers!

I agree, have started up with nausea again, might have to go throw up :cry:

Hello lovely ladies :flower:

I've missed you!

I wanted to come and share my news with you. It looks like I'm pregnant!!

I POAS this morning and got my BFP. I'm very nervous and won't be getting too excited until I've got passed the 6 week mark but I'm optimistic this one will stick. I'll make an appointment with my midwife ASAP so I can ask for an early scan but FX'd this is the sticky one!!

I'm not telling anyone this time round until we're sure of it, but I'm going to tell my sister as I think she'd like to know - and she clearly is some kind of lucky charm for me!!

I also wanted to say how much I've appreciated all your kind words and support over this difficult time. I literally wouldn't have made it through with my sanity in tact if it weren't for you. I'm wishing you all, all the luck in the world and hoping for your sticky beans soon.

Thanks so much for everything... :flower:

I'll be sticking around and stalking this thread and hope to see many of you over in the pregnancy forums SOON!!!

Massive :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am soooooooooooooo HAPPY for you!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Loads of healthy & sticky vibes for you hun!! :hugs:

So I caved and my 20th pee of the day was on a stick and gave me a bfn, I've looked fir a faint line and think I'm driving myself mad!!

Ahhhhhhhh!
Hanskiz I'm so happy for you!!
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back