May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Congrats Hanskiz!!!! What awesome news!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!! :flower:

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well too!

AFM, I'm hoping that I'm nearing OV. I've been doing OPKs and they've all been negative. Have some slight cramping this morning, but had that last week as well. I was wondering if I OV'd early, since all the cramping, so I'm hoping not. All the cramping today is making me think it's near.

Had a hard day yesterday, with it being Mother's Day in the US. I should've boycotted FB, with all the congrats messages being posted. And then DH was too tired to BD last night, so it made me even more sad.

I'm going out of state tomorrow night. Nervous and anxious, as I have to drive on a highway I've never driven on with lots of traffic. I hate that.

I'm watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" on discovery...I think i'm living on another planet!

Is that a programme on people that go into labour before they realised- how does that happen!

I have no idea, I mean obviously it does happen but how could you not realise for 9 months you are carrying a baby especially in the third tri and then go to hospital with stomach cramps and told that you're pregnant and you're in labour!!! Wtf!!

Nimh22 -- Congrats on your BFP!

WoodyA -- Symptoms sound good!

Hanskiz -- Wonderful news! I'm so happy that you got your BFP and I hope that this one is very sticky! And I hope you and your sister have the best time being bump buddies. :happydance:

Hi to everyone else, and a warm welcome to all the ladies just joining us!

Hello lovely ladies :flower:

I've missed you!

I wanted to come and share my news with you. It looks like I'm pregnant!!

I POAS this morning and got my BFP. I'm very nervous and won't be getting too excited until I've got passed the 6 week mark but I'm optimistic this one will stick. I'll make an appointment with my midwife ASAP so I can ask for an early scan but FX'd this is the sticky one!!

I'm not telling anyone this time round until we're sure of it, but I'm going to tell my sister as I think she'd like to know - and she clearly is some kind of lucky charm for me!!

I also wanted to say how much I've appreciated all your kind words and support over this difficult time. I literally wouldn't have made it through with my sanity in tact if it weren't for you. I'm wishing you all, all the luck in the world and hoping for your sticky beans soon.

Thanks so much for everything... :flower:

I'll be sticking around and stalking this thread and hope to see many of you over in the pregnancy forums SOON!!!

Massive :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

YAY HANSKI!!! :D:D:D:D We are abt 1 week apart!!! :D:D:D:D how r u feeling??????????!!!!!! do u have a journal for me to stalk and be bump buddies?? this is super coooooool!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: TUESDAY, MAY 10

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: FRIDAY, MAY 13

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

RUSKIEGIRL: FINGERS CROSSED

HOPE2381: TESTING DATE?

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated

Hey Ladies,

I have missed so much while sleeping.

Hanskiz: I am so so so so so so happy for you! You have no clue how happy I am for you! Everything happens for a reason, and now you and your sister can share this together!

Never - Keep testing. 11DPO is still early. You're not out until AF shows. Stay positive.

Niamh: Congrats on your BFP!

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9, FINGERS CROSSED

HANSKIZ: TUESDAY, MAY 10

HOLLYW79: TUESDAY, MAY 10

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: FRIDAY, MAY 13

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

RUSKIEGIRL: FINGERS CROSSED

HOPE2381: TESTING DATE?

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated

Could you add me too?

Official testing date is Monday, May 30th.

CRC~ The clomid should definitely help.. you'll have to let me know how you are with taking it.. every woman is very different with the side effects- some feel nothing- others can't tolerate it. I was fine with it~ just the headaches. I still had a VERY faint positive today.. it's practically gone! If you want ~ you can look @ it on my journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...d-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-71.html

I hope you won't need IUI too.. but if you do~ I promise its a PIECE OF CAKE and totally worth it!

Thank you! I checked out your journal. Wow your 10dpo does def. look darker!!! :) thats a good thing! Im doing ok Im on the my 3rd day of clomid nothing really knew just some cramping on my left side just on and off last night.... other than that doing ok. trying to stay busy to not think about it....and ps I called doc. today to get blood results and no one able to give me my results right now!!! ugh..... Im going crazy! and Im so anxious I have ultra sound fri. and dh sample on friday too lol!!! :dohh:

here is the official test days & results!!!

hanskiz: :bfp: :yipee:

Vonz: :bfp: :yipee:

Niamh22: :bfp: :yipee:

Dimplesmagee: Saturday, may 7, fingers crossed

rachelbubble: Monday, may 9, fingers crossed

hollyw79: Tuesday, may 10

babybaba: Tuesday, may 10

mrs_hjo: Wednesday, may 11

neversaynever: Wednesday, may 11 fingers crossed

woodya: Wednesday, may 11

cornish: Thursday, may 12

sthorp1179: Thursday, may 12

lintu: Thursday, may 12

amyrose2: Thursday, may 12

moonbeam: Friday, may 13

littlebird: Tuesday, may 24

nattys: Saturday, may 28

tweak0605: Monday, may 30

ruskiegirl: Fingers crossed

hope2381: Testing date?

Anyone else have a test day?!

***i will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, post 837***

updated, tweak

Hanskiz -- Wonderful news! I'm so happy that you got your BFP and I hope that this one is very sticky! And I hope you and your sister have the best time being bump buddies. :happydance:

So how are you doing so far???? Im on third day of clomid! so far doing ok.... not feeling any different yet! lol.... Still waiting on my blood results. I called and no one able to call w/ results right now b/c they are w/ patients..... Im so nervous! I go for my u/s this friday... hoping that my follicles are big and strong! what day are you at now???? hope all is well! :)

So how are you doing so far???? Im on third day of clomid! so far doing ok.... not feeling any different yet! lol.... Still waiting on my blood results. I called and no one able to call w/ results right now b/c they are w/ patients..... Im so nervous! I go for my u/s this friday... hoping that my follicles are big and strong! what day are you at now???? hope all is well! :)

Today is CD16 for me. I put a write-up in my journal with lots of detail, but to keep it short, I'm hoping to ovulate soon. OPKs getting darker but not positive yet. I'll do another one in a couple of hours. I'm just waiting and doing lots of BD. :haha:

I'm glad you're not feeling any side-effects. I'm sure everything will be good with your blood test results. I hope the ultrasound shows big, juicy follicles. :thumbup:

So, I am on 14 DPO, and CD 28. My AF is typically on-time. For some reason I always thought AF showed ON 28 days, but according to FF and countdowntopregnancy it comes the NEXT day. Hmm... BFN this AM despite feeling really different since Friday. Last night and today, I have such a dull ache in my back. It's hard to get comfortable. I've also been experiencing sharp pains on the outside of my vagina, near my groin area. I remember getting this w/ pregnancy, but I guess I could get this w/ AF as well. I've also been getting sharp pains in my abdomen. I hardly ever get sore boobs...last month was a rare! I guess I'm still learning my body off Birth Control pills, as this is the longest I've been off of them w/out being pregnant. My temperature rose this AM...but I suppose tomorrow morning it will come crashing down. That's ok though. Then I just start over and I still have my trip to Punta Cana to look fwd. to! :)

Hans! You're pregnant! That's wonderful news!!!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Rachel-we are both due tomorrow. What are your symptoms right now???

So, I am on 14 DPO, and CD 28. My AF is typically on-time. For some reason I always thought AF showed ON 28 days, but according to FF and countdowntopregnancy it comes the NEXT day. Hmm... BFN this AM despite feeling really different since Friday. Last night and today, I have such a dull ache in my back. It's hard to get comfortable. I've also been experiencing sharp pains on the outside of my vagina, near my groin area. I remember getting this w/ pregnancy, but I guess I could get this w/ AF as well. I've also been getting sharp pains in my abdomen. I hardly ever get sore boobs...last month was a rare! I guess I'm still learning my body off Birth Control pills, as this is the longest I've been off of them w/out being pregnant. My temperature rose this AM...but I suppose tomorrow morning it will come crashing down. That's ok though. Then I just start over and I still have my trip to Punta Cana to look fwd. to! :)

Hans! You're pregnant! That's wonderful news!!!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Rachel-we are both due tomorrow. What are your symptoms right now???

Hmm.. strange. It is so frustrating when you can't make heads or tails of what's going on with your body.

Your trip sounds sooooooooo appealing.. makes me want to start hunting for a vacation myself!

Plan a trip Holly! :)

Who was talking about having greasy hair the other day??? My hair has been awful since Friday!!! :(

Hey lovely ladies!! Well 11dpo for me...

Still no "real" sympoms! Lol
I feel like I'm gettin my period... Have mild cramps in my lower front stomach... And feel very wet down there... Keep going to the restroom to see if af is there!! Still not there so fingers crossed!!! If no bfp comes this month I am really pleased that my luteal phase seems to be longer!! As last month it was only 10 days! So that's a positive in my book!! Gotta look for the positives eh!! Hehe

how are you all feeling??

Xoxo

I'm starting to think I'm out. I'm feeling very snappy almost like AF could be coming!

Crampy pain in back and uterus area and tired dizzy and headachy. Very hungry!
Loads of thick White cm

Oh and my nipples are very sore but only when touched so I guess that doesn't count?!?

Please stay away AF!

Hey lovely ladies!! Well 11dpo for me...

Still no "real" sympoms! Lol
I feel like I'm gettin my period... Have mild cramps in my lower front stomach... And feel very wet down there... Keep going to the restroom to see if af is there!! Still not there so fingers crossed!!! If no bfp comes this month I am really pleased that my luteal phase seems to be longer!! As last month it was only 10 days! So that's a positive in my book!! Gotta look for the positives eh!! Hehe

how are you all feeling??

Xoxo

Glad your lp is longer!!!

Have you tested babybaba or being very good and waiting? I'd love a holiday ladies!! Someone was def talking about greasy hair Dimples, hope you get your bfp in the morning.
Well I've resisted poas for the afternoon and seeing as I'm only on cd24 I'm just going to do a test every am and then not think about it all day-yeah right!! I never want another tww again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->