May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Have you tested babybaba or being very good and waiting? I'd love a holiday ladies!! Someone was def talking about greasy hair Dimples, hope you get your bfp in the morning.
Well I've resisted poas for the afternoon and seeing as I'm only on cd24 I'm just going to do a test every am and then not think about it all day-yeah right!! I never want another tww again!

Me either!!
I have no urge to poas now
Sure I'm out

Plan a trip Holly! :)

Who was talking about having greasy hair the other day??? My hair has been awful since Friday!!! :(

WOULD be nice! I need to talk to my DH.. been talking about going on one .. even if just for a long weekend.. since the mc.. and we have yet to do so.

Lintu was the 1 talking about the hair...

Hey lovely ladies!! Well 11dpo for me...

Still no "real" sympoms! Lol
I feel like I'm gettin my period... Have mild cramps in my lower front stomach... And feel very wet down there... Keep going to the restroom to see if af is there!! Still not there so fingers crossed!!! If no bfp comes this month I am really pleased that my luteal phase seems to be longer!! As last month it was only 10 days! So that's a positive in my book!! Gotta look for the positives eh!! Hehe

how are you all feeling??

Xoxo

Are you still going to test tomorrow???

:dust:

My body is confusing me...my back is so achy. You know how women have that ONE symptom that they wait for to tell them they are/are not pregnant. Dull backache was my symptom that I had w/ all 3 pregnancies but never with AF. But here I sit with BFN, a backache, greasy hair, and sharp pains in my abdomen. Countdown website thinks I ovulated on CD 17...I'm almost positive it was CD 14 as I had EWCM for two days, and a temperature rise. But on CD 17 my temp rose again, so maybe that's why it's confused? Typically, I have no signs, and that means AF is on her way. I guess that's why I was feeling fine the past two weeks, b/c I wasn't feeling anything until Friday when I had greasy hair, been real close to tears about everything, and my body aches like I'm getting sick. LIke I said before...guess I'm still learning about my body.

So, I am on 14 DPO, and CD 28. My AF is typically on-time. For some reason I always thought AF showed ON 28 days, but according to FF and countdowntopregnancy it comes the NEXT day. Hmm... BFN this AM despite feeling really different since Friday. Last night and today, I have such a dull ache in my back. It's hard to get comfortable. I've also been experiencing sharp pains on the outside of my vagina, near my groin area. I remember getting this w/ pregnancy, but I guess I could get this w/ AF as well. I've also been getting sharp pains in my abdomen. I hardly ever get sore boobs...last month was a rare! I guess I'm still learning my body off Birth Control pills, as this is the longest I've been off of them w/out being pregnant. My temperature rose this AM...but I suppose tomorrow morning it will come crashing down. That's ok though. Then I just start over and I still have my trip to Punta Cana to look fwd. to! :)

Hans! You're pregnant! That's wonderful news!!!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Rachel-we are both due tomorrow. What are your symptoms right now???

Hi hun!!

Im exhausted!! Really really tired!!! But seem to be having really restless nights!! Also had cramping since 4 dpo and dull backache.

How about you??

I tested today and bfn so not got any high hopes for a BFP tomorrow.

I really hope you get one hun.... this thread seems lucky :happydance:

x x

Alsooo been crying at the littlest things but i have alot going on at home so i dont think thats got anything to do with it!! x x

Hanskiz.....
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

WOW!!! Huge congratulations!!!

Looks like all those symptoms were really actual symptoms!!! :happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Happy and healthy 9 months hun!!!

x x x

Holly~after our 2nd MC in January, my OH invited me to visit him in Europe at the beginning of March. We went to Rome for 4 days. It was so nice to get away from everything. I felt bad though b/c I was majorly PMSing, and the jet-leg kicked my butt. But we had a very nice time overall! Wish I could visit him in Russia this time. I really liked Germany too...but it was REALLY cold while I was there. PUnta Cana is a beautiful place and you can get some AWESOME good deals!

Oh Lintu----How's that hair of yours treating you??? My hair and I are no longer getting a long. We are fighting and not speaking to each other. Haha. :)

Woody~didn't you just list loads of symptoms? Don't count yourself out yet!

CRC~How's the clomid? Your body handling it ok?

I'm heading out to our Tulip time festival tonight with my sister. Should help keep my mind off stuff! Today is just a frustrating day...my daycare lady's kid was sick and I had no replacement which means I had to stay home w/ my son again. I missed a day of work last week for him too. Hopefully, the rest of the week goes better.

Welcome to all the new ladies....with all the BFPs starting on this thread youve found the right place to come!!!! :hi:

Congratulations also to Vonz and Niamh!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Sticky baby dust to you both!!

x x x

Okay ladies. I have been very good about not testing, and part of that was because I've had this overwhelming feeling I'm out with no symptoms. Well, today is the first day I can honestly sit here and say, "there's a chance." Symptoms that started today and are just like last time: Pains in my left boob, fuller boobs, so damn hungry, headache, hot flashes, easily irritated, crabby, exhausted and I'm not doing anything to make myself exhausted. Just feel off. So, we will see... Still not going to test today.

hiya dimples, were currently on speaking terms, I bought some shampoo for greasy hair and washed, rinsed and repeat 4 times last night in the shower and it did the trick, although its starting to turn now at least it didnt still look wet, after drying it, it was gross. I was getting ready to shave it off.

Just hope its all + other wise god knows :shrug:

Well Iv had a funny old day with my lil self, my temp is higher than it has been all cycle, iv felt queasy since the moment i opened my eyes, which is only made better by eating, but ive just not wanted to eat.

I dont feel ill, just queasy, had the hangover room spin also today, so not been able to walk or turn round too quickly otherwise felt really sick :sick: also when i am hungry I need to eat then. this is all the same as last time, all i dont have is the bone crushing exhaustion.

Another thing iv just thought, my smell is increased. Iv sat next to the same lad for 10 weeks now and from about last wednesday i could tell everytime he had been out for a ciggy, I asked him if he had changed his brand but he hasnt, strange that iv never noticed the smell before.

The other thing today iv had a lil bit of brown discharge? only a tiny bit when i wiped, once. Dont know what thats about :shrug: dont know if im 12 DPO or 8DPO??
Hoping its all good

Hello lovely ladies :flower:

I've missed you!

I wanted to come and share my news with you. It looks like I'm pregnant!!

I POAS this morning and got my BFP. I'm very nervous and won't be getting too excited until I've got passed the 6 week mark but I'm optimistic this one will stick. I'll make an appointment with my midwife ASAP so I can ask for an early scan but FX'd this is the sticky one!!

I'm not telling anyone this time round until we're sure of it, but I'm going to tell my sister as I think she'd like to know - and she clearly is some kind of lucky charm for me!!

I also wanted to say how much I've appreciated all your kind words and support over this difficult time. I literally wouldn't have made it through with my sanity in tact if it weren't for you. I'm wishing you all, all the luck in the world and hoping for your sticky beans soon.

Thanks so much for everything... :flower:

I'll be sticking around and stalking this thread and hope to see many of you over in the pregnancy forums SOON!!!

Massive :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: Amazing news to put a smile on your face. Have everything crossed you little bean sticks and come January you will be saying hello to your baby :happydance:

CONGRATS to Vonz and Niamh too. Fingers crossed for sticky beans and H&H 9 months x

I'm still gonna test holly! Tested today bfn! :(
I honestly didn't think I'd make it to even 11 dpo as I was worried about my luteul phase! But here I am on 11 dpo! And I'll keep testing till af shows ( or hopefully doesn't show!! Hehe)

Xoxo

Hello all :flower:

Well it is nearing the end of my first day of being pregnant again! I feel a bit odd about it if I'm honest, especially as my period isn't due until Thursday. I keep thinking I'll have a chemical. Trying to get some of my PMA back!!

Sounds like a lot of you ladies have very promising symptoms.

A word of warning to those of you using IC's - my line this morning on the IC was so faint I really wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. Then the FRER was so obvious there was no doubt. I was using the 10miu IC's as well!! So, if you see a glimmer - even if you think it's an evap (I did) keep the faith!!

On a side note - I've had greasy hair this week too - so it IS a good sign!!

:hugs: and :dust:

Thank you hanskiz!! I'll be using 10miu too!

H+h 9 months to you hunni xxx

100% certain AF will be here in a day to 2 days . Im done ttc for awhile going on BCP for the next year or so why i complete some goals and hopefully when i come of BCP my cycles will be normal again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->