May BFP - roll up roll up!!

100% certain AF will be here in a day to 2 days . Im done ttc for awhile going on BCP for the next year or so why i complete some goals and hopefully when i come of BCP my cycles will be normal again !

Good luck with your goals!!

I have those tests :(
Need to get my glasses out for my morning pee!
Hanskiz, I hope you've had a wonderful day of feeling great inside. Babybaba I'm also planning to test daily for this week- until I get my bfp of course!!
Xxx

Nimh22 -- Congrats on your BFP!

WoodyA -- Symptoms sound good!

Hanskiz -- Wonderful news! I'm so happy that you got your BFP and I hope that this one is very sticky! And I hope you and your sister have the best time being bump buddies. :happydance:

Hi to everyone else, and a warm welcome to all the ladies just joining us!

So how are you doing so far???? Im on third day of clomid! so far doing ok.... not feeling any different yet! lol.... Still waiting on my blood results. I called and no one able to call w/ results right now b/c they are w/ patients..... Im so nervous! I go for my u/s this friday... hoping that my follicles are big and strong! what day are you at now???? hope all is well! :)

Today is CD16 for me. I put a write-up in my journal with lots of detail, but to keep it short, I'm hoping to ovulate soon. OPKs getting darker but not positive yet. I'll do another one in a couple of hours. I'm just waiting and doing lots of BD. :haha:

I'm glad you're not feeling any side-effects. I'm sure everything will be good with your blood test results. I hope the ultrasound shows big, juicy follicles. :thumbup:

So they called and my bloodwork was all within normal limits!! yah! thats a relief! so now we wait til friday! Im going to check out your journal. Im so excited to hear you opks are getting darker! so do you usually O this late or does clomid effect O timing??? and im def. praying for big juicy follicles! when do you go back to doc?

Holly~after our 2nd MC in January, my OH invited me to visit him in Europe at the beginning of March. We went to Rome for 4 days. It was so nice to get away from everything. I felt bad though b/c I was majorly PMSing, and the jet-leg kicked my butt. But we had a very nice time overall! Wish I could visit him in Russia this time. I really liked Germany too...but it was REALLY cold while I was there. PUnta Cana is a beautiful place and you can get some AWESOME good deals!

Oh Lintu----How's that hair of yours treating you??? My hair and I are no longer getting a long. We are fighting and not speaking to each other. Haha. :)

Woody~didn't you just list loads of symptoms? Don't count yourself out yet!

CRC~How's the clomid? Your body handling it ok?

I'm heading out to our Tulip time festival tonight with my sister. Should help keep my mind off stuff! Today is just a frustrating day...my daycare lady's kid was sick and I had no replacement which means I had to stay home w/ my son again. I missed a day of work last week for him too. Hopefully, the rest of the week goes better.

I will take the 3rd dose of clomid tonight and im doing okay... not having any side effects yet! lol... ive been hanging out w/ my sister n law and my 7 week old neice keeping me busy loving on her! lol.... hope you have fun tonite and hope your son gets better!!! I sure hope that you get your BFP soon! you deserve it!! I will go Friday for my u/s to see how the follicles are doing and determine when to do the trigger shot! and for my dh semen analysis! my bloodwork came in and they said that all my results were normal. thats a big relief! so now we see how I do on clomid and then wait for my dhs results :) praying for postive outcomes for all of us! :)

Hello all :flower:

Well it is nearing the end of my first day of being pregnant again! I feel a bit odd about it if I'm honest, especially as my period isn't due until Thursday. I keep thinking I'll have a chemical. Trying to get some of my PMA back!!

Sounds like a lot of you ladies have very promising symptoms.

A word of warning to those of you using IC's - my line this morning on the IC was so faint I really wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. Then the FRER was so obvious there was no doubt. I was using the 10miu IC's as well!! So, if you see a glimmer - even if you think it's an evap (I did) keep the faith!!

On a side note - I've had greasy hair this week too - so it IS a good sign!!

:hugs: and :dust:

Congrats on your BFP! praying for a stress free happy and healthy 9 months!

Great news on the good blood work crc, you have a busy week! Fxd for those massive follicles and some sticky beans!xxx

Good luck to anyone poas tomorrow!!

:dust: :dust:

I'm tired and in work early tomorrow so probably gonna get an early night!

So they called and my bloodwork was all within normal limits!! yah! thats a relief! so now we wait til friday! Im going to check out your journal. Im so excited to hear you opks are getting darker! so do you usually O this late or does clomid effect O timing??? and im def. praying for big juicy follicles! when do you go back to doc?

Yay! I'm glad all the bloodwork results are back and everything is normal!

I was expecting to ovulate on Sunday or today, so it is maybe a day late at the most (if I end up ovulating tomorrow). I have read that Clomid can delay ovulation or even make it happen earlier, so that's something to be watching for. My plan from here on out is to start taking progesterone once I know that I have ovulated. I will keep taking it until 14DPO and if I've gotten a BFP by then, I'll let the doctor know. I'm not sure what the next step is after that with the FS. If I don't get a BFP by then, I'll stop the progesterone because it can delay AF even if you're not pregnant, according to FS. She didn't ask me about taking a day 21 progesterone test, probably because she prescribed the progesterone so a test wouldn't tell us anything.

I'm reading my last OPK as positive. I'll keep taking them so I can see how long the surge lasts, but I *think* we're done BD for this cycle. A little scared saying that and actually following through, but that's where things are at this point.

I will take the 3rd dose of clomid tonight and im doing okay... not having any side effects yet! lol... ive been hanging out w/ my sister n law and my 7 week old neice keeping me busy loving on her! lol.... hope you have fun tonite and hope your son gets better!!! I sure hope that you get your BFP soon! you deserve it!! I will go Friday for my u/s to see how the follicles are doing and determine when to do the trigger shot! and for my dh semen analysis! my bloodwork came in and they said that all my results were normal. thats a big relief! so now we see how I do on clomid and then wait for my dhs results :) praying for postive outcomes for all of us! :)

I'll keep praying for you, that the ultrasound goes well on Friday and your DH gets good news about his SA! I'm so happy that you got all this put together so quickly and hope the BFP happens for you this cycle!

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

I was expecting to ovulate on Sunday or today, so it is maybe a day late at the most (if I end up ovulating tomorrow). I have read that Clomid can delay ovulation or even make it happen earlier, so that's something to be watching for. My plan from here on out is to start taking progesterone once I know that I have ovulated. I will keep taking it until 14DPO and if I've gotten a BFP by then, I'll let the doctor know. I'm not sure what the next step is after that with the FS. If I don't get a BFP by then, I'll stop the progesterone because it can delay AF even if you're not pregnant, according to FS. She didn't ask me about taking a day 21 progesterone test, probably because she prescribed the progesterone so a test wouldn't tell us anything.

I'm reading my last OPK as positive. I'll keep taking them so I can see how long the surge lasts, but I *think* we're done BD for this cycle. A little scared saying that and actually following through, but that's where things are at this point.

Yah! a postive opk! thats great after taking clomid! yeah im scared about the late ovualtion making a later af. lol.... ugh this baby making stuff is hard! :) so now you are in the 2ww. I cant wait to be there! Im cd07 and just waiting to get busy! :happydance: !!!! keep me posted on your journey! Praying you get your BFP this month! :)

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Aw, I hope it's not AF. I know you think you're done this month, but hopefully AF will stay away!

Yah! a postive opk! thats great after taking clomid! yeah im scared about the late ovualtion making a later af. lol.... ugh this baby making stuff is hard! :) so now you are in the 2ww. I cant wait to be there! Im cd07 and just waiting to get busy! :happydance: !!!! keep me posted on your journey! Praying you get your BFP this month! :)

Looks even more positive tonight! No more BD!!!

Looks even more positive tonight! No more BD!!!

What day did you take the clomid??? and what day did you start the mucinex?? im going to the store tom. and I need to pick it up... just cant remember what day to start taking it!! im cd07 today... do you wait til the day after your last dose of clomid?

What day did you take the clomid??? and what day did you start the mucinex?? im going to the store tom. and I need to pick it up... just cant remember what day to start taking it!! im cd07 today... do you wait til the day after your last dose of clomid?

I took Clomid CD4-8. I started taking the Guaifenesin CD11. The plan was to take it for 5 days leading up to ovulation, plus the day of ovulation. So I have been taking it for 6 days now, since I was planning on ovulating today. I will probably take it tomorrow as well, just to be on the safe side, since I haven't recorded a change in temp to tell me that ovulation has occurred. The BabyHopes.com article I sent to you talked about using the syrup, but I have been taking the tablet. I'm not sure what you'll find at the store, but make sure it's ONLY guaifenesin, with no other active ingredients, like a decongestant, for example. Leading up to this cycle, I had been having consistent 30-day cycles with ovulation on CD15 or CD16. If your cycle is different from that, you may start and stop the guaifenesin on a different day.

I hope you're doing well with the Clomid! It sounds like you are having minimal side effects, if any, which is really good! I was kinda bummed out that I took it this cycle and the FS didn't think it helped much, but at least we saw what happened at this dose. It seems like most doctors start people at the 50mg but then bump them up, so it's a learning experience -- to see how your body reacts at the lowest dose possible. The other thing I noticed is that some people think it helps to have it in your system for more than one cycle, so even if this month is a BFN for me, I've got one cycle behind me. Still feeling happy about the whole process, just a little nervous that I'm almost into the TWW and all the lovely feelings it brings.

I took Clomid CD4-8. I started taking the Guaifenesin CD11. The plan was to take it for 5 days leading up to ovulation, plus the day of ovulation. So I have been taking it for 6 days now, since I was planning on ovulating today. I will probably take it tomorrow as well, just to be on the safe side, since I haven't recorded a change in temp to tell me that ovulation has occurred. The BabyHopes.com article I sent to you talked about using the syrup, but I have been taking the tablet. I'm not sure what you'll find at the store, but make sure it's ONLY guaifenesin, with no other active ingredients, like a decongestant, for example. Leading up to this cycle, I had been having consistent 30-day cycles with ovulation on CD15 or CD16. If your cycle is different from that, you may start and stop the guaifenesin on a different day.

I hope you're doing well with the Clomid! It sounds like you are having minimal side effects, if any, which is really good! I was kinda bummed out that I took it this cycle and the FS didn't think it helped much, but at least we saw what happened at this dose. It seems like most doctors start people at the 50mg but then bump them up, so it's a learning experience -- to see how your body reacts at the lowest dose possible. The other thing I noticed is that some people think it helps to have it in your system for more than one cycle, so even if this month is a BFN for me, I've got one cycle behind me. Still feeling happy about the whole process, just a little nervous that I'm almost into the TWW and all the lovely feelings it brings.

Ok, I usually O around day 14 or day 15... but this cycle I am getting the trigger shot ...so who knows when I will O. lol... and I agree with you, you have to start somewhere and if 50 doesnt work then Im happing the fs will up my dose as well...just stay postive! I cant wait to be in 2ww... it seems so far away.lol.... Im so nervous about the u/s on friday... I just have high expecatations and dont want to be let down. so im trying to stay postive and think the best. Well I didnt know mucinex came in a syrup form , or is it called something else b/c its just guaifenesin?? Im going to check out the baby hopes website again! have you noticed any dry cm from the clomid other than what the Fs told you??? I really was considering the IUI but not sure financailly if that is an option. Im suppose to have more bloodwork done on cd10 so thats thursday and the us on friday and the SA on friday too! im getting excited that everything is falling in place for us!

Ok, I usually O around day 14 or day 15... but this cycle I am getting the trigger shot ...so who knows when I will O. lol... and I agree with you, you have to start somewhere and if 50 doesnt work then Im happing the fs will up my dose as well...just stay postive! I cant wait to be in 2ww... it seems so far away.lol.... Im so nervous about the u/s on friday... I just have high expecatations and dont want to be let down. so im trying to stay postive and think the best. Well I didnt know mucinex came in a syrup form , or is it called something else b/c its just guaifenesin?? Im going to check out the baby hopes website again! have you noticed any dry cm from the clomid other than what the Fs told you??? I really was considering the IUI but not sure financailly if that is an option. Im suppose to have more bloodwork done on cd10 so thats thursday and the us on friday and the SA on friday too! im getting excited that everything is falling in place for us!

So if you say CD15 ovulation, you'll want to take Guaifenesin day 10-14 (5 days leading up to ovulation) plus day 15 (day of ovulation). You don't know yet what day they're going to trigger you, right? Unless you know in advance, just take the guaifenesin those days. I did not tell my FS that I was taking it, I figured it was safe as long as I didn't take more than the maximum dose specified on the packaging. Plus, I didn't want her to discourage me from taking it. If I got a BFN and didn't put everything into this, I would wonder if that was the reason why.

I went through the medicine aisle looking at all the different versions of Robitussin. The Target near me didn't have just the plain version with no other active ingredients. I didn't check Mucinex to see active ingredients. I saw the Target brand of plain old guaifenesin so I figured it was fine. The CM situation has been so-so. I had a patch of EWCM today but the amount of CM has seemed a bit decreased from my past cycles. I do notice that the guaifenesin seems to help with my nasal mucus issues very quickly. So I imagine it has helped with CM as well. So you have two big days coming up -- Thursday tests and Friday! I'll have you in my thoughts during that time!

I just saw these beautiful pictures on facebook of my friend who's having twins at the end of June. One of the pics was w/ her sister-in-law who's due on May 20. I was supposed to have a baby this week...and it hurts. I think I pretend it doesn't and that "I'm fine." But they are so happy, so big, so excited...and I'm sitting here, alone, waiting for AF to arrive. It takes a lot of energy out of me to be excited.

Guess I just need a good cry... :cry:

I'm still gonna test holly! Tested today bfn! :(
I honestly didn't think I'd make it to even 11 dpo as I was worried about my luteul phase! But here I am on 11 dpo! And I'll keep testing till af shows ( or hopefully doesn't show!! Hehe)

Xoxo

I hope tomorrow brings some good news for you! :hugs:

:dust:

I just saw these beautiful pictures on facebook of my friend who's having twins at the end of June. One of the pics was w/ her sister-in-law who's due on May 20. I was supposed to have a baby this week...and it hurts. I think I pretend it doesn't and that "I'm fine." But they are so happy, so big, so excited...and I'm sitting here, alone, waiting for AF to arrive. It takes a lot of energy out of me to be excited.

Guess I just need a good cry... :cry:

I'm incredibly sorry hun.. I know it feels like a punch in the gut.. this past week I saw one of my good friends hospital pics from giving birth and it practically made me cry... crying DOES help.. releases it!!

Praying for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->