May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wellll.. it IS still possible until AF is actually here! I hope it doesn't show!!! If not, I'll for sure be rooting for a "love" baby for you!!!! :hugs:

I just saw these beautiful pictures on facebook of my friend who's having twins at the end of June. One of the pics was w/ her sister-in-law who's due on May 20. I was supposed to have a baby this week...and it hurts. I think I pretend it doesn't and that "I'm fine." But they are so happy, so big, so excited...and I'm sitting here, alone, waiting for AF to arrive. It takes a lot of energy out of me to be excited.

Guess I just need a good cry... :cry:

Aw, dimples. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I feel the same way about my BFF, and another friend from church who are due the same week in July. It's about a month after I was due (from MC1). I really am happy for her! For both of them! But it does make my heart ache to see them. They seem so close right now and I'm feeling very broken. And there's another girl at church who is pregnant. So the little old church ladies are coming up to me, asking if I'm trying, asking if I'm next. I think talking about how you're feeling with us makes it easier than if you just keep replaying the images over and over in your head. Get off of Facebook! Be kind to yourself. Don't feel guilty about being sad.

You're still not out, right? We are all pulling for you and hoping that AF stays far, far away!

Ok, I usually O around day 14 or day 15... but this cycle I am getting the trigger shot ...so who knows when I will O. lol... and I agree with you, you have to start somewhere and if 50 doesnt work then Im happing the fs will up my dose as well...just stay postive! I cant wait to be in 2ww... it seems so far away.lol.... Im so nervous about the u/s on friday... I just have high expecatations and dont want to be let down. so im trying to stay postive and think the best. Well I didnt know mucinex came in a syrup form , or is it called something else b/c its just guaifenesin?? Im going to check out the baby hopes website again! have you noticed any dry cm from the clomid other than what the Fs told you??? I really was considering the IUI but not sure financailly if that is an option. Im suppose to have more bloodwork done on cd10 so thats thursday and the us on friday and the SA on friday too! im getting excited that everything is falling in place for us!

So if you say CD15 ovulation, you'll want to take Guaifenesin day 10-14 (5 days leading up to ovulation) plus day 15 (day of ovulation). You don't know yet what day they're going to trigger you, right? Unless you know in advance, just take the guaifenesin those days. I did not tell my FS that I was taking it, I figured it was safe as long as I didn't take more than the maximum dose specified on the packaging. Plus, I didn't want her to discourage me from taking it. If I got a BFN and didn't put everything into this, I would wonder if that was the reason why.

I went through the medicine aisle looking at all the different versions of Robitussin. The Target near me didn't have just the plain version with no other active ingredients. I didn't check Mucinex to see active ingredients. I saw the Target brand of plain old guaifenesin so I figured it was fine. The CM situation has been so-so. I had a patch of EWCM today but the amount of CM has seemed a bit decreased from my past cycles. I do notice that the guaifenesin seems to help with my nasal mucus issues very quickly. So I imagine it has helped with CM as well. So you have two big days coming up -- Thursday tests and Friday! I'll have you in my thoughts during that time!

Thank you so much for all your helpful information... I will start taking mucincex after my bloodwork on thursday!!! and I will find out exactly when i will get the trigger shot on friday!!! im still spotting from af today so cant really tell what cm is like just yet... Had a small little hot flash about 20mins ago.... first side effect from clomid im guessing! it will all be worth it one day... I dont have kids and i so desperately want to be a mother.. I do have stepdaughter who calls me mommy who will be 3 in october.... but I so bad want to carry a baby and be a mommy and give her a sibiling.... im praying this is the month for us! :happydance:

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wellll.. it IS still possible until AF is actually here! I hope it doesn't show!!! If not, I'll for sure be rooting for a "love" baby for you!!!! :hugs:

So my bloodwork came back everything perfect she said everything was within normal limits... so now a blood test on thursday and u/s on friday along w/ the SA :haha: gotta love dh for their effort in all this! im praying for you! I cant wait til tom. to see your results!

Thank you so much for all your helpful information... I will start taking mucincex after my bloodwork on thursday!!! and I will find out exactly when i will get the trigger shot on friday!!! im still spotting from af today so cant really tell what cm is like just yet... Had a small little hot flash about 20mins ago.... first side effect from clomid im guessing! it will all be worth it one day... I dont have kids and i so desperately want to be a mother.. I do have stepdaughter who calls me mommy who will be 3 in october.... but I so bad want to carry a baby and be a mommy and give her a sibiling.... im praying this is the month for us! :happydance:

You're welcome! I hope you get your BFP. It sounds like you really love your stepdaughter and all of you will be so happy with a little sibling for her! I know it will happen for you soon!

Well im officially out ladies AF arrived just minutes ago onto wtt ! GL to the rest of you waiting on your :bfp:!

Sorry to hear that, Ruskiegirl. I'll keep stalking you, for sure! :hugs:

here is the official test days & results!!!

hanskiz: :bfp: :yipee:

Vonz: :bfp: :yipee:

Niamh22: :bfp: :yipee:

Dimplesmagee: Saturday, may 7, fingers crossed

rachelbubble: Monday, may 9, fingers crossed

hollyw79: Tuesday, may 10

babybaba: Tuesday, may 10

mrs_hjo: Wednesday, may 11

neversaynever: Wednesday, may 11 fingers crossed

woodya: Wednesday, may 11

cornish: Thursday, may 12

sthorp1179: Thursday, may 12

lintu: Thursday, may 12

amyrose2: Thursday, may 12

moonbeam: Friday, may 13

littlebird: Tuesday, may 24

nattys: Saturday, may 28

tweak0605: Monday, may 30

mercedes2010: Fingers crossed

ruskiegirl: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone else have a test day?!

***i will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, post 837***

Updated. Sorry about AF ruskiegirl. Good luck with your future goals.

Well im officially out ladies AF arrived just minutes ago onto wtt ! GL to the rest of you waiting on your :bfp:!

So sorry Ruskiegirl :hugs:

Good luck with all your goals. I hope everything works out beautifully for you!

:hugs:

Good luck with everything ruskiegirl! Sorry AF came

Bfn today for me, I know it's early but it is a slap in the face!

Bfn for me also this morning, no matter how hard I stare it has only one line.
Sorry ruskie, :hugs:
Good luck to all testing today.xxx

:hugs: to Dimples and ruskie

Mercedes, will see you in the June thread :flower:

Cornish :hugs: and your not out till the witch arrives :hugs:

Hanskiz, check out that ticker :thumbup: :happydance:

Good luck to today's testers :flower:

XxX

well im still in....AF not got me yet so im keeping everything crossed as im still a bit sicky....xx

Massive temp dip this morning, so looks like I'm out. :cry:

I can't do this anymore, thnk you so much for all the support ladies but I'm giving myself the summer off to find the fun again xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html
This website gave me hope!
I'm sorry lintu, I honestly feel that if af comes for me this month I'll be doing the same. Big :hugs: to you and hope af stays away.xxx

BFN to me too ladies, was hoping to see the faintest of faint lines today but nothing :(

Guess I will have to wait and ssee what tomorrow brings...drat!

Moon, fingers are crossed for you

Lintu :hugs: I feel the same

Cornish, I also saw that page yesterday and thought stuff it, I KNOW I'm out and I accept it, no matter how painful it is. :hugs:

I honestly dont know how to keep myself sane next month. Any ideas??

XxX

Thorp...:hugs:

Cornish that came out wrong :wacko: I meant that was how "I" perceived my bfn. Took another one this morning which was a bfn but I'll live :flower:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->