May BFP - roll up roll up!!

It came out fine neversaynever, bfn are not nice! I hope you have a better day at work. I'm sat by a lake contemplating buying something new!
I'm still crossing everything for you lovely ladies.
As for next month- think I'll take a but if a back step, I know it's silly to feel like that already as mmc was in feb and although it feels like years ago, it isn't! I'm not even cleared to try and Im sat here symptom spotting (ss) like a lunatic!!

Thanks Hanskiz, I do still hold a lot of hope until af shows up, after that I may cry! How are you feeling today with your sticky bean, any new symptoms?xx

I don't know why I'm so down, I could only be 2dpo!

Why is this so hard!!!!!!!

Could the cramping I had last few days have been caused by ovulation or is that a different type of pain??

Good pma woodya, think I'm having a bit of a breakdown today! Ovulation pain can be like cramps, only diff is it's norm only on one side. Any mire symptoms today?x

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wellll.. it IS still possible until AF is actually here! I hope it doesn't show!!! If not, I'll for sure be rooting for a "love" baby for you!!!! :hugs:

So my bloodwork came back everything perfect she said everything was within normal limits... so now a blood test on thursday and u/s on friday along w/ the SA :haha: gotta love dh for their effort in all this! im praying for you! I cant wait til tom. to see your results!

I'm sooo glad everything came back ok! A great relief!!!! Yes, give your DH a BIG hug for being such a trooper! Some men seriously won't do it! He loves you!!! :hugs:

So... I'm not 100% .. but I *THINK* I may have gotten a BFP. As most of you know~ I took a trigger shot to force ovulation .. it's a shot of HCG (the preg hormone) so it causes you to get false positives for the 1st 7-10 days.. sometimes it can last a little longer than that depending on your metabolism and such. Well, I took the shot about 12 days ago... it went almost completely away after 9 days and then started to come back and is a stronger line... so I am PRAYING this is a REAL BFP bc it's unlikely the trigger is causing a positive after 12 days- especially with it pretty much being beyond faint 3 days ago.. you can see a pic on my journal if you want~

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...d-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-78.html

I won't know for sure 100% for another day or 2 .. I'll go have blood work on Friday most likely.. puhleeeeeease pray for me this isn't a fluke or a mistake! And I also pray if it IS a BFP~ that all goes smoothly~ I know you all understand what I mean.

And I can say- I SERIOUSLY thought I was out- I did not feel any where near as much as I did in January- I had MINOR and I mean MINOR cramps and twinges around 8dpo and since then and emotional as all heck! PMS signs!!! My DH doesn't know yet- I cried my eyes out 3 times over the weekend telling him I was sure I wasn't.. but it looks like I probably am!

Holly i really hope you get a :bfp:!! That would be so amazing.

I had an ectopic beg feb and i think it was your that recommended in one of your posts, reading the Heaven is for real? I did and it was really helpful so thank you if it was you!

I got a :bfp: on friday. I dont have any symptoms unlike last time and after everything we been through i dont feel very hopeful!

I just hope i am wrong and this little bean sticks!

Good luck when are yougoing to test again?? i wil be stalking this thread now to see when you do! :)

Good luck ..

Congrats to you other ladies with bfp's this month and to those of you are out... keep you spirits up and have fun trying! :)

xx

OMG! This is such a lucky thread so far, I hope some luck rubs off on me!

8DPO for me another day of feeling horrid- I have terrible mood swings and moodiness feel like a horrible temperfilled baggage, feel weary, annoyed, weary, fed up etc. Headaches and slight dizziness, loads of creamy cm...

I just want to know one way or another! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh

Holly i really hope you get a :bfp:!! That would be so amazing.

I had an ectopic beg feb and i think it was your that recommended in one of your posts, reading the Heaven is for real? I did and it was really helpful so thank you if it was you!

I got a :bfp: on friday. I dont have any symptoms unlike last time and after everything we been through i dont feel very hopeful!

I just hope i am wrong and this little bean sticks!

Good luck when are yougoing to test again?? i wil be stalking this thread now to see when you do! :)

Good luck ..

Congrats to you other ladies with bfp's this month and to those of you are out... keep you spirits up and have fun trying! :)

xx

YES! Heaven is for Real was AMAZING! It made me cry it was soooo good.

CONGRATS on your BFP!!!! :happydance: I don't feel as many symptoms either so I'm scared crapless... minor twinges-that's about it! It's still early though!

I am going to test daily and probably have blood work done on Friday!

OMG! This is such a lucky thread so far, I hope some luck rubs off on me!

8DPO for me another day of feeling horrid- I have terrible mood swings and moodiness feel like a horrible temperfilled baggage, feel weary, annoyed, weary, fed up etc. Headaches and slight dizziness, loads of creamy cm...

I just want to know one way or another! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh

I know the "in the middle" stage sucks.. you're alllllllllllllmost there!!!! Hoping for you!!! Those are good signs! :hugs:

So... I'm not 100% .. but I *THINK* I may have gotten a BFP. As most of you know~ I took a trigger shot to force ovulation .. it's a shot of HCG (the preg hormone) so it causes you to get false positives for the 1st 7-10 days.. sometimes it can last a little longer than that depending on your metabolism and such. Well, I took the shot about 12 days ago... it went almost completely away after 9 days and then started to come back and is a stronger line... so I am PRAYING this is a REAL BFP bc it's unlikely the trigger is causing a positive after 12 days- especially with it pretty much being beyond faint 3 days ago.. you can see a pic on my journal if you want~

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...d-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-78.html

I won't know for sure 100% for another day or 2 .. I'll go have blood work on Friday most likely.. puhleeeeeease pray for me this isn't a fluke or a mistake! And I also pray if it IS a BFP~ that all goes smoothly~ I know you all understand what I mean.

And I can say- I SERIOUSLY thought I was out- I did not feel any where near as much as I did in January- I had MINOR and I mean MINOR cramps and twinges around 8dpo and since then and emotional as all heck! PMS signs!!! My DH doesn't know yet- I cried my eyes out 3 times over the weekend telling him I was sure I wasn't.. but it looks like I probably am!

Yay!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!! :hugs:

That's wonderful news Holly. I'm so so pleased! xxxxx

Oh Hanskik and Holly so thrilled for you both. Wow lucky month. Best of luck to everyone else.

I have my scan on thursday to find out if they still see the partial molar looking tissue and I am dreading it. I do have some hope but mostly fear as they seemed fairly sure somehow.

Holly!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you honey!!!! Congratulations!!!!
You totally deserve this after everything you've been through!! I'm absolutely delighted for you honey and I just know in my heart everythin will be perfect with this pregnancy!!!

Hopefully I'll be joining you all next month with a bfp!
I'm 12 dpo today and BFN!! Still happy I made it to 12 dpo though!! Yay for a longer luteal phase eh!! Hehe!! Gotta find the positives in the negatives! :)

congratulations again to all the bfp-ers can't wAit to follow your pregnancy journeys and will hopefully join you soon!
Baby dust to all xoxoxo

https://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/555994/poll-what-dpo-did-you-get-your-first-bfp

For those of us waiting to re test or getting bfn- WE ARE NOT OUT!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

yes ladies!!! YOU ARE NOT OUT!! PRESS IN!!!! :D:D:D

@Holly...I really, reallly hope this is your BFP! I am soooo happily crossing my fingers for you! You've been so sweet and helpful to me this cycle! :flower:

Cramps are worse this morning and some light spotting so it's official...she's here! :witch: I'm truly not as depressed as I thought I'd be...it was our first month actively TRYING so I'm just going to hunker down, bear with it, and try again in a couple weeks! :haha:

Good luck to all of you still in the TWW and HUGE CONGRATS to the BFP ladies! :happydance:

It is so frustrating! I wish a 2 week holiday would seem this long course

I need to find a hobby (apart from poas of course) to take my mind off this two weeks of hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->