May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Holly! That is great news!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you! :yipee:

I need help ladies. I'm testing with tests from early pregnancy tests.com and I cannot find the directions anywhere to tells me how long to hold it in the cup for!!! Does anyone use these and can tell me how long to dip it for for the pg test??? Help quick because I'm holding my FMU!!!!!!!!!

hey dear! i duno about the pregnancy kits u r using, but it would be safe to hold it in the cup for about 2-3mins. it should be v safe. try it! crossing fingers for u!!! wooo!!!

Ok, I found it on their website. 3 seconds. I gotta pee so bad, and I'm so nervous. I'll be back!

:bfn: :cry:

It's only 11DPO though. I didn't get my BFP last time until 12DPO. Still, I'm so sad. Why did I test early?! Ugh, I'm so mad at myself. I swore I would wait until the end of the week.

Vonz: I only did 3 sec like the directions said. :shrug: I'll test again in the morning.

My painful left boob was my sign last time I was PG, and I've got it again this time, so I have to have faith.

huggggz. wait on dearie!! many got their BFP only on 12dpo :):):) hugggggggs!!!! u could try holding it longer? so that the hcg levels could travel up longer

Oh Hanskik and Holly so thrilled for you both. Wow lucky month. Best of luck to everyone else.

I have my scan on thursday to find out if they still see the partial molar looking tissue and I am dreading it. I do have some hope but mostly fear as they seemed fairly sure somehow.

Oh hun.. I hope you get some GREAT news!!! I think about you often!! Keep us updated! :hugs:

Holly!!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you honey!!!! Congratulations!!!!
You totally deserve this after everything you've been through!! I'm absolutely delighted for you honey and I just know in my heart everythin will be perfect with this pregnancy!!!

Hopefully I'll be joining you all next month with a bfp!
I'm 12 dpo today and BFN!! Still happy I made it to 12 dpo though!! Yay for a longer luteal phase eh!! Hehe!! Gotta find the positives in the negatives! :)

congratulations again to all the bfp-ers can't wAit to follow your pregnancy journeys and will hopefully join you soon!
Baby dust to all xoxoxo

aww darn that stinks.. but having a better LP is definitely a PLUS! I hope you get your BFP soon my dear and thank you SO much for your well wishes! :hugs:

:flower:

It's only 11DPO though. I didn't get my BFP last time until 12DPO. Still, I'm so sad. Why did I test early?! Ugh, I'm so mad at myself. I swore I would wait until the end of the week.

Vonz: I only did 3 sec like the directions said. :shrug: I'll test again in the morning.

My painful left boob was my sign last time I was PG, and I've got it again this time, so I have to have faith.

awww darn :( I am STILLLLLL Holding out a ton of hope for you my dear!!!! I'd retest in 2 days! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

So Holly, is it safe to say you got a BFP? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow when you test again, dear? I'm so excited for you!

Massive temp dip this morning, so looks like I'm out. :cry:

I can't do this anymore, thnk you so much for all the support ladies but I'm giving myself the summer off to find the fun again xxx

Sorry, lintu. I hope your summer is fun and happy and you can figure out what to do next. :hugs:

So Holly, is it safe to say you got a BFP? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow when you test again, dear? I'm so excited for you!

welllllllllll I *THINK* it is.. it's really unlikely to have a clear line after 13 days... and the fact that it went almost negative and is now stronger.. that's a GREAT sign.. but I feel SO guarded- especially after the mc- that until I get blood work done.. I'm still going to be nervous about it, ya know? I'm going to test tomorrow and Thursday- and if it still looks the same~ I'll call my doc Thursday morning to get the beta done! Fx'd and PRAYING!

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: FRIDAY, MAY 13

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Just a side note: "fingers crossed" means that you already tested, but is still too early to tell for sure.

I'm having a hard time keeping up ladies. So many of you are awake when I'm asleep! LOL.

Congrats Holly!!

Let's hope this is a lucky thread!!

PMA PMA!

There is still time! And the symptoms make it easier to believe! Fingers crossed you get a BFP tomorrow!

Thanks littlebird. I don't know why I broke down it and did it early. I wanted to take it when I was SURE I would get valid results. SO bummed.

Thanks littlebird. I don't know why I broke down it and did it early. I wanted to take it when I was SURE I would get valid results. SO bummed.

Well, isn't it like 95% accurate on the day AF is due? So even waiting until 14DPO to test isn't 100% accurate! But people do it all the time. Don't give yourself too hard a time -- it's normal to want an explanation for the symptoms you're feeling. I hope that you'll get the BFP you're hoping for as quickly as you can! Don't drive yourself too crazy between now and then! :haha:

Thanks for all your kind comments and words of reassurance about early testing results. I guess i'm frightened to believe my symptoms until I see two lines or AF and i'm not sure on when either because this is my first cycle after mc.

I've never tested early either always been so chilled about ttc and just let nature take its course and just tested occasionally when AF was later than 28 days ish. I just want something to fill the void that the mc left in my life, I want that last pregnancy and baby to complete our family so bad and we have been trying so hard...we will just have to wait and see as much as that sucks!

Hopefully we will be successful but otherwise I think I will take a back step calm down and just let it happen...or I might buy a CBFM and have another manic month of poas haha!!

We all go through it... These crazy symptoms that we can't explain away, and the yearning to be a mother so badly... It messes with our heads until it's all we can think about. So yes, we need explanations to how we are feeling, and sometimes, there just isn't a clear cut explanation when we want it. How frustrating is it to be a woman!!!

I know, I need some more hobbies too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->