May BFP - roll up roll up!!

definately need a hobby or distraction other than baking!!!! im a cook by trade but didnt go back to work following my mc....so im always baking cupcakes!!! naughty...but nice!!! x

Yum! I think I would definately take advantage of that skill if I was a baker! :thumbup:

Yes its not fair that we have to go through all these hormonal changes and shifts and trials and tribulations to get pregnant and then all the worry about getting a sticky one...sometimes I wish I was a man but then I look at the "equipment" and just think NO thanks! :winkwink: Not the most attractive packaging I have to say!!! Plus all the extra bodyhair, sweating, shaving and other stuff they have to do to qualify as a man (burping, farting and other disgusting habits) really is gross hahahahaha :haha: Then I would have to take off half my mental age and act like a 12 year old again...I don't think the PS3 and XBOX would compensate for me somehow

Sthorp-hilarious and makes me realise I do not want to be a man!!!
Any new symptoms today? I'm still feeling sick and have headache and back ache, all signs to go either way really!

Apart from being a raging hormonal horrorbag not really - still feel generally tired but feeling its just me being run down. Trying not to get my hopes up at the moment because I'm just not feeling it at the moment :cry:

Still theres always next month I guess I better start making up to my DH and maybe by the time I'm ov again there may be a chance of some action in the sack!!! :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust::dust: all round

Don't let my pessimism let you get all down theres still hope I've not seen any sight of that chick on a broomstick either!!! :thumbup::flower:

I wish I felt sick Cornish!!

My nipples are tender and I'm tired but that's about it! Not unusual as I've been at work too.
Quite hungry (or greedy?!)
Had tonnes of thick creamy cm earlier but that seems to have slowed.
Headache earlier but that's better now, quite thirsty

Saying this I didn't have many symptoms at all with my last pregnancy

woody - I had loads of creamy CM yesterday and felt very wet down below, kept checking it wasn't AF...not too bad today tho don't know whether thats good or bad :dohh:

Oh Hanskik and Holly so thrilled for you both. Wow lucky month. Best of luck to everyone else.

I have my scan on thursday to find out if they still see the partial molar looking tissue and I am dreading it. I do have some hope but mostly fear as they seemed fairly sure somehow.

I've got everything crossed for you that you will see a lovely healthy little bean. :hugs:

Thanks Hanskiz, I do still hold a lot of hope until af shows up, after that I may cry! How are you feeling today with your sticky bean, any new symptoms?xx

I feel SICK!! Never felt this sick EVER in any pregnancy and so am surprised to have it so strong so early on. Maybe it IS triplets!! :rofl:

Other than that, my nipples are still sore and tingly with that 'let down ' feeling and I'm tired (but I did get woken up at 5.30 this morning). I have a mild headache right now but thats been easing off as a symptom.

Oh and I have turned into megab**ch!! Very irratable and short tempered.

Obviously I'm savouring every moment right now but none of it is exactly pleasant!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust

Thanks Hanskiz, I do still hold a lot of hope until af shows up, after that I may cry! How are you feeling today with your sticky bean, any new symptoms?xx

I feel SICK!! Never felt this sick EVER in any pregnancy and so am surprised to have it so strong so early on. Maybe it IS triplets!! :rofl:

Other than that, my nipples are still sore and tingly with that 'let down ' feeling and I'm tired (but I did get woken up at 5.30 this morning). I have a mild headache right now but thats been easing off as a symptom.

Obviously I'm savouring every moment right now but none of it is exactly pleasant!!

My nipples are only sore when I touch them. And one more than the other!

I'm still sooooo happy for you!!!

Hanskiz - kind of sorry I wished roaring MS on you now but at least you know strong hormones = healthy bean(s)!!!!

Will you get an early scan? :baby::baby::baby:

I was gonna say~ it's for sure :baby::baby::baby: OR @ least twins :baby::baby:

Triplets for sure Hanskiz!
My other symptom- that may not even be one is that I can't stomach big meals, I love my food but am only able to snack. Along with everything else I feel that life may just be being cruel to be this month. Also had that wet feeling ladies, maybe it's a great sign for us all!!!

I hope so!
I was like that a few days ago Cornish. Normally I LOVE to plan and make big hearty meals for me and DH but I just didn't fancy anything! Like one day I had a bowl of cereal all day and that was forced down.

But boy is my appetite back with avengence!

Tonight we are having a big dinner and pudding that I've made

Fatties!!

Yum! I think I would definately take advantage of that skill if I was a baker! :thumbup:

Yes its not fair that we have to go through all these hormonal changes and shifts and trials and tribulations to get pregnant and then all the worry about getting a sticky one...sometimes I wish I was a man but then I look at the "equipment" and just think NO thanks! :winkwink: Not the most attractive packaging I have to say!!! Plus all the extra bodyhair, sweating, shaving and other stuff they have to do to qualify as a man (burping, farting and other disgusting habits) really is gross hahahahaha :haha: Then I would have to take off half my mental age and act like a 12 year old again...I don't think the PS3 and XBOX would compensate for me somehow

:rofl: You're absolutely right! I have never ever wanted to be a man, for all these reasons and more!

Hanskiz - kind of sorry I wished roaring MS on you now but at least you know strong hormones = healthy bean(s)!!!!

Will you get an early scan? :baby::baby::baby:

I hope it is a good sign. It's just a new one on me!!

I will ask for an early scan I think... I'm hoping to get one around 8 weeks as that is when baby died last time. I think if I see a healthy bean then I will feel reasurred enough to wait til 12 weeks. I will make an appointment to see the midwife next week I think - I know thats really early but the earlier I get on the books the better right??

I'm sooooo nervous... I'm doing baby steps. If I get past Thursday (af due), thats the first step, the midwife next week, the hopefully 3 weeks to scan, then 4 weeks... etc etc.

:hugs: and :dust:

Hanskiz have you thought about doing a journal so we can keep up to date with you?

I echo what Cornish says, we will all be here taking the steps with you as we will need to know what to do/feel when we get our BFP's :thumbup:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->