May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hi,
I have had 2 miscarriages within the last 5 months however this is odd and a bit out of the norm....so please help if you can.
Here goes:
I was due to have my first proper AF on 1st May after MC which was 7th March (had 3 day bleed on April 3rd, but cycle still a bit messed up). On May 5th I started spotting and then had a heavier bleed on the 7th for 1 day, then it stopped on the 8th, Because I was late (if my dates were correct) I did hpt's every day from 1st-5th but all negative, today my boobs were hurting and I felt really tired and a bit nauseous this morning I thought on the off chance I'd do a test when I got home from work as I had one left....this was the result....pic is now my profile pic as dont know how to add pic properly :) ....what do you think?? Please help me try and suss this out....xxx thanks girls xxx

Holly - so pleased to hear your news and really hope you get the confirmation soon that you need to be able to celebrate properly. You so deserve this and I wish you all the best. You are a true inspiration in how you have handled the tough times you have been through and the support you offer on here is amazing. Will stalk your journal with fingers crossed you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Hanskiz, please add a journal.x
An Marie, I think you should see your doc and get your hcg checked. Hpts could be picking up on old hcg or it may be a new pregnancy as you can bleed eRly and be fine. Fxd you get some answers soon.xx

Hi cornish,
I tested after my mc in march and it was negative and also did hpts daily from the 1st-5th of this month which were all negative too so i don't know, I will retest tomorrow morning using fmu and see and then I'll go to the docs xxx thanks for the response :) x

Oh sorry, missed that! Well id say you got a new bfp ands congrats.xx

fx'd....I'll update in the morning....I was just thinking that maybe the bleed was implantation bleeding and that maybe thats why I had negative tests before the bleed as I don't think you release HCG until after it implants? Oh I don't know....my cycle has been all over the place this last couple of months so anything could be possible :) xxx thank you for the congrats tho xxx:flower:

You def don't release hcg until after implantation. Good luck.x

By popular demand...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/609525-hannahs-pregnancy-journal.html

WARNING - very long and rambly!!!

Enjoy. :hugs:

Congratulations annmariecrisp, looks like another bfp to me heres to a healthy and happy 9 months for you x

I wanna join the bfp club!!!!

Holly - so pleased to hear your news and really hope you get the confirmation soon that you need to be able to celebrate properly. You so deserve this and I wish you all the best. You are a true inspiration in how you have handled the tough times you have been through and the support you offer on here is amazing. Will stalk your journal with fingers crossed you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

:hugs: aww you're so sweet my dear! thank you!! :flower: I should get a confirmation no later than Friday when I get a blood draw! Fx'd!!

Well ladies, I'm definitely out. Woke up to cramps and really bad PMS symptoms this morning so I POAS and no surprise it's a BFN...looks like we'll be tryng again around my birthday which is ironic because I conceived my daughter on my birthday eleven years ago! So we'll see if I'm just destined to have Valentine babies!

Good luck to all the rest of you, lots of :dust: and BFP to you all. And for those who have my bad luck this month, see you in the June teting thread! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Wellll.. it IS still possible until AF is actually here! I hope it doesn't show!!! If not, I'll for sure be rooting for a "love" baby for you!!!! :hugs:

So my bloodwork came back everything perfect she said everything was within normal limits... so now a blood test on thursday and u/s on friday along w/ the SA :haha: gotta love dh for their effort in all this! im praying for you! I cant wait til tom. to see your results!

I'm sooo glad everything came back ok! A great relief!!!! Yes, give your DH a BIG hug for being such a trooper! Some men seriously won't do it! He loves you!!! :hugs:

yes helps make everything a little more clear.... so after telling my dh a little about the iui I think he is very interested in doing it... I do bloodwork on thurs. and then on friday i do my us and they will tell me when to trigger do you think it will be too late to ask for the iui or at least schedule it? I will only be cd11 on friday at my appt. let me know what you think! thanks

Well, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some pinkish CM.

It seems too early to be AF? I wasn't due to start until Friday or so, and this would make my LP 11 days, and a 25 day cycle. I used to have shorter cycles before my m/c when I first came off of bcp, but they had gotten a bit longer as time went on.

I am having mild AF like cramping, but I had this before my BFP last time.
I have a horrid headache (normal right before AF).
Still, that breast pain is not normal before an AF.

I really don't know what to think right now...

THOUGHTS ladies???

Ooo just replied on your journal! Not much help though!xxx

Good thinking woody, implantation can def be 11 dpo.xx

I suppose, but then again, I never had that with the pregnancy in Feb. Maybe that was the issue?! Who knows... I guess it could be implantation, which would be why I had a BFN this morning... I've never had implantation bleeding though before so I don't know how much blood there should be??? Has anyone had that experience??? I guess it's just a wait and see thing to see if it turns into full-on bleeding.

I've heard anything up to 12 dpo for implantation, wait 2 or 3 more days and test! Could explain your bfns up to now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->