May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Well, this could be TMI, but I stuck some toilet paper in there to see how much blood there was, and to see the color... it looks pinkish brown and very thin. but there is def. more up there... it just hasn't made it to my panties yet.

Well, this could be TMI, but I stuck some toilet paper in there to see how much blood there was, and to see the color... it looks pinkish brown and very thin. but there is def. more up there... it just hasn't made it to my panties yet.

Sounds just like my symptoms! Are you cramping any? Although I'm pretty sure mine is AF getting a slow start, maybe you're not out yet if it's implantation. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :flower:

Mercedes: just very minor af like cramps that are on and off, but mostly off, but not really bad like i normally get during my period.

Well, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some pinkish CM.

It seems too early to be AF? I wasn't due to start until Friday or so, and this would make my LP 11 days, and a 25 day cycle. I used to have shorter cycles before my m/c when I first came off of bcp, but they had gotten a bit longer as time went on.

I am having mild AF like cramping, but I had this before my BFP last time.
I have a horrid headache (normal right before AF).
Still, that breast pain is not normal before an AF.

I really don't know what to think right now...

THOUGHTS ladies???

I think it's still quite possible to be implantation bleeding at 11DPO. I hope that it's not AF!!!

Mercedes: just very minor af like cramps that are on and off, but mostly off, but not really bad like i normally get during my period.

I hope for you it's not AF...fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

Somewhere I read that the uterus does contract a bit during implantation...it sort of hugs the fertilized egg to help it dig in. If I didn't know my body so well I'd be holding out hope for myself after reading that, but it could be what's happening to you. Sure hope so!

Mercedes: I hope this is IB for both of us, and not our AFs. Doesn't it feel like our bodies are just playing awful and cruel jokes on us? I'm just getting so upset by all of the letdown trying to conceive our first child, that I really think I need some time off from all this. I dunno, maybe God is trying to tell me something.

Phew! That was a lot of catching up to do!

Holly - CONGRATS! I have my FXed crossed for you that this is a sticky bean! Soo exciting!

Ruskie - Sorry about AF getting you. :hugs: Good luck with all your goals!

MRS_HJO - I know I respond in your thread, but it could def be implantation. I would test again in a couple days. Last pregnancy, I got my cramping (no bleeding) on a Sunday, and by Wednesday it was a very faint BFP. FXed for you!

Hope everyone else is doing well! FXed for those of you awaiting BFPs!

AFM - I'm bored in a hotel room right now. Ugh, I hate staying in hotels by myself. Took another OPK and it's negative again. But I have soo much EWCM right now. TMI, but it's def "wet" feeling down there. I'm hoping to OV the next couple days. We'll BD when I get home tomorrow and probably for another week, every other day. Not sure if I'll catch that + OPK with my shorter surges, but hopefully we'll catch that egg!

Mercedes: I hope this is IB for both of us, and not our AFs. Doesn't it feel like our bodies are just playing awful and cruel jokes on us? I'm just getting so upset by all of the letdown trying to conceive our first child, that I really think I need some time off from all this. I dunno, maybe God is trying to tell me something.

Thanks,:flower: but my cramping is pretty severe right now. You saying that your cramps were slight compared to normal AF got me thinking you might be experiencing IB and I hope it's so!!

I conceived my first child right around my birthday which is coming up in two weeks. Wouldn't it just be a scream if I did it again??? :haha: Perhaps I'm just destined to have February babies!

But I honestly hope you don't have to wait another cycle like me...fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Thanks for all of your kind words, ladies. I just went and worked out and that made me feel a bit better. I was expecting my bleeding to pick up though after working out, and it didn't. It's still very slight/spotty pinkish/brown. Turning more brown now I guess. My very very mild cramps are no worse either. Strange. I just have no friggin clue what is going on with my body right now. It wouldn't be abnormal for me to have a 25 day cycle, but I o'd on cd14 or cd15, so that makes for an 11 day LP. I'm just praying to God that the bleeding goes away as quick as it came, and it is in fact I.B. Since I've never experienced I.B., I have no clue what the heck is normal or what to expect... SO it's back to a waiting game.....

Thanks for all of your kind words, ladies. I just went and worked out and that made me feel a bit better. I was expecting my bleeding to pick up though after working out, and it didn't. It's still very slight/spotty pinkish/brown. Turning more brown now I guess. My very very mild cramps are no worse either. Strange. I just have no friggin clue what is going on with my body right now. It wouldn't be abnormal for me to have a 25 day cycle, but I o'd on cd14 or cd15, so that makes for an 11 day LP. I'm just praying to God that the bleeding goes away as quick as it came, and it is in fact I.B. Since I've never experienced I.B., I have no clue what the heck is normal or what to expect... SO it's back to a waiting game.....

Fingers crossed that the bleeding was for implantation. The good sign is that it's brownish. Hopefully that means that it's old blood (compared to new, red, AF blood). Keep us updated!

Speaking of the "Waiting game." I'm 1 day late, 15 DPO. I started feeling different on Saturday...12 DPO and the symptoms have only become more prominant. I typically don't get much as of AF symptoms, so that's why last cycle I was sure I was pregnant. But thinking back this is even closer to symptoms of pregnancy. So, when AF shows up tomorrow, I will be ok, but I will be frustrated that my body is acting up so much. Will you guys check out this link? It's my countdown temp. chart. THey have me ovulating 3 days later, which makes sense w/ my symptoms and BFNs. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-38717-99147.png
(looks like you will have to cut and paste)

Thanks for looking and giving your thoughts. No big temp dip this AM either.

Holly!!! BFP! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your blood work on Friday. I will be praying for sure!!!! SOOO excited for you!
THinking of you Hans too. I hope you are sleeping well, and not letting nerves get the best of you! When will you go in for bloods? Excited for you too!

Mrs_HJO~ hope you get your BFP and not AF. I hear ya about having so much to catch up on since we are sleeping when everyone else is typing away! Thanks for keeping the list.

Have a good day everyone...I'm off to bed!

Dimples: I would agree with you that O occured earlier (red line) rather than later (blue line). Your temps went up after red line... and it's normal to have one or two dips due to changes in progesterone. Looks like there could be an unexplained big dip around CD27 (implantation dip?). It's a good sign that your period is late and your temps remain high. If your temp stays right around where it's at tomorrow, you're looking good. If it drops from where it is right now, I would say maybe AF is coming.

I wish I had temped this cycle. I was trying a more relaxed approach, but now I wish I had temped because maybe I would know what the heck is going on with me!!

Your chart still looks good, but I'm not sure what happened with the ovulation date. Did you set the red line and then they suggested the blue line based on when the software calculated ovulation? I can see why they chose that date, based on pre-ovulation temps. It makes for a cleaner coverline, at least. I haven't used that site, so I'm not really familiar with it. And this is only my first true cycle on FertilityFriend. I think you're still in though. Especially if the dip on CD27 was an implantation dip. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for looking ladies! Yes, the red line is what I set, and they thought blue. I can see where they were coming from as well. Fertility Friend agreed w/ me. Friday night (CD25 was the night that I slept awful). I was up from about 3-4 w/ a bad headache. Saturday I took my temp at 9am. It was 36.05 (96.89)! WAY below my cover line. But I did not keep it b/c I thought it was wrong due to not sleeping well. I guess time will tell now won't it? :)

I just find all this temperature stuff so interesting :) I'm weird like that.

Little Bird-where in Virginia do you live? I was born in Norfolk. My parents work at the Hospitality house which was right off the Chesapeak bay. They helped w/ the Navy Men.

Hmm... So maybe Fri/Sat was implantation! I like temping too. It's pretty crazy. I'm not a morning person, but I have been waking up at 6:30 am every day for over two weeks because I want it to be as accurate as possible. The things we do in the name of science! ;)

I'm in the DC metro area, Springfield, to be exact. Haven't been down to the Norfolk area in many years. I like it here, there is always so much to do. Although I'm more likely to stay home and relax than go out on the town! Your parents are still in VA? Do you all ever take any trips down here?

THinking of you Hans too. I hope you are sleeping well, and not letting nerves get the best of you! When will you go in for bloods? Excited for you too!

We don't get bloods done in the UK, we just have to wait it out!!! I'll be tsting and keeping an eye but there isn't much else I can do!!

Good luck. FX'd for you!

Dimples, I know nothing about this charting and temping but hope you get your bfp real soon.
Afm this morning- another bfn. I'm cramping more than test and on r hand side, thinking it's af about to show it's evil face! Due tmrw according to last month cycle or possibly couple days after if I o later than I thought- who knows- time will tell!!
On top of cramping I still have nausea, head and back ache and now the greasy hair so many of you mentioned. Err this is a horrible trick that bodies play on minds!!!

Well I'm not officially out and still have hope (small amount) but I have moved over to a June thread too!
If I don't get my bfp, I hope I get af on time so cycles are regular.
How are you ladies doing? Any more testers?? Xxx

Another BF for me too at 9DPO, i've got a feeling i'm out this time ladies cm has pretty much dried up which isn't a good sign. :bfn:

i think im still in!!! still no AF & ive been getting travel sick & the dizzy lightheaded feeling i normally get when i 1st notice im pregnant. this has been my 1st month of paying close attention whilst TTC - im starting to feel quite hopeful.....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->