May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Steph, it's still so early, implantation may not have happened yet! Moonbeam, great news that you still have that feeling. Dizzy is a great sign.xx

I know Cornish I'm just so bloody impatient I HATE waiting...I guess I am still feeling irritable today!!!:dohh:

I know what you mean, I first tested at 9 dpo! Still getting bfn and aches are worse today - af tmrw I think :(

AF due fri 13th,im 13 dpo so im cautiously optimistic,im sitting on my hands until at least tomorrow when i will buy a test if the witch still hasnt visited...im trying not to test too soon as i dont want to get my hopes up as we are still just coming to terms with our 1st loss.
its the dizzyness that makes me feel i may be.....x

Even fertility friend says only 14% of pregnant women test positive at 9DPO and I do feel silly that I'm expecting to see something at this stage. I'm going bonkers. I've not had any implantation signs, no cramps no bleed nothing, I feel crabby as hell and I don't like it :growlmad:

i did have a light spotting on 10dpo...so im hoping that was implantation..?? x

well if it was an implantation bleed on 10dpo then you should be able to test with a first response and get a result by now!

i did contemplate that...spoke wth my OH about testing early & he said "if i am..i am.." & a few more days wont hurt...aaargh!!! i think he is just scared to get his hopes up to be honest...but i am nipping to the shops tomorrow so i will be picking one up if i still need to....so glad i found this forum though...its kept me sane this past few days!!!! xx

well it helps to know that the wait is driving others just as crazy as you're feeling...!

Well.....
I feel nothing!
Not tested today but I'm pretty certain AF will turn up sooner or later

grrrrr just as im writing this ive started with cramps....hmmm maybe my optimism will be short lived i think the:witch:is on her way now.....

Is it too much to ask to have 2 lines when I poas!

I know it sucks right!

I feel we have done enough this month!
Don't know exactly when i ovulated but we dtd every other day (or daily) from cd6 to cd23. Surely that's enough?!?!?

I've got windy pains, no cramps but not pleasant either!!

Not feeling my optimistic self today :(

It is frustrating having these symptoms and still getting negatives. Woody, you have dtd so much! I'd be proud of that!
I'm bk on my sofa with my giant buttons as raining again which is depressing me!

Urghhh tested this morning and.... You guessed it.... BFN!!!

I'm 13dpo now, think we are def out this month, feel af type cramps, and feel wet down below, carrying emergency tampon in my bag in case af shows,

Again trying to find the positives - a longer luteul phase this month, which i was worried about as last two cycles I've had bfp's early then got period the next day at 10 dpo (chemical pregnancies :( ) so thought that could have been why as luteul phase so short! So I am glad that it's longer think my periods are becoming more regular as I only stopped the pill 2 cycles ago... so that is a good thing in my book!

Roll on June for all us ladies who haven't got a bfp yet! And big congrats to all the lovely ladies who have a bfp!!!

Xoxo

Haha just got my husbands appointment through for a vasectomy which he booked when we found out we were expecting, I don't think he needs that one yet, he will be relieved I think!

Now there's a letter to put in the bin, sure he will be relieved!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->