May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Mmmm giant buttons I could demolish a bag of those right now!!

Holly!!! BFP! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your blood work on Friday. I will be praying for sure!!!! SOOO excited for you!
THinking of you Hans too. I hope you are sleeping well, and not letting nerves get the best of you! When will you go in for bloods? Excited for you too!

Mrs_HJO~ hope you get your BFP and not AF. I hear ya about having so much to catch up on since we are sleeping when everyone else is typing away! Thanks for keeping the list.

Have a good day everyone...I'm off to bed!

Thank you my dear :flower: Friday is the "BIG BETA" day.. ACK! NERVES!!!

[-o< Praying super hard!

Well Im cd09 today.... nothing really going on w/ me.... took clomid for the first this time on cycle days 05-09 and im going for bloodwork tom morning and my u/s on friday along w/ my dh SA.... praying for everyone this cycle. I hope all witches stay away and we get alot more BFP.... congrats to all those w/ the BFP! wish you a H&H 9 months!:) Please pray for me to have big juicy follicles!!! lol

Holly!!! BFP! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your blood work on Friday. I will be praying for sure!!!! SOOO excited for you!
THinking of you Hans too. I hope you are sleeping well, and not letting nerves get the best of you! When will you go in for bloods? Excited for you too!

Mrs_HJO~ hope you get your BFP and not AF. I hear ya about having so much to catch up on since we are sleeping when everyone else is typing away! Thanks for keeping the list.

[-o< Praying super hard!

Im praying for you sanity! Friday seems so far away! even for me and im just going to look at follicles! :dohh: Im praying for you! hoping that you got your BFP for sure!

Have I ever told anyone that I hate the 2ww!!! I am only 4 dpo, and there is no way I would even have symptoms, and I have talked myself into seeing things! It drives me crazy!!
Good sign though...I have three kids and can never remember signs...but I have creamy lotiony cm today. Isn't that a good sign. I need to start writing these things down:)
If we end up preggers, pretty sure we conceived on my BDAY!! How fun would that be!!??

[-o< Praying super hard!

Im praying for you sanity! Friday seems so far away! even for me and im just going to look at follicles! :dohh: Im praying for you! hoping that you got your BFP for sure!

Thank you my dear! One step at a time.. it's soooo hard! So Friday you look @ follicles and do the SA as well?

well after my early morning optimism the evil :witch: has got me :growlmad:grrrr i really thought we had it this time....though looking back over my past 2 cycles since MC i have a 26day cycle now not 28 which i had originally....think im going to curl up in bed with a vampire book & a large glass of rose later....
may start using OPK & temp charting as ive not tried anything like that yet....aaaah well looks like ill be looking for a buddy to help me chart next week... xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for this month, and congrats to anyone who got their BFP in may :)

i hope to have mine in june.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! XXX

Oh moonbeam, Im so sorry af got you. You seem to be having regular 26 day cycles which is good. Ive never used opks or temped but am tempted to do it next month. I dont think ill be able to temp as cant lie in bed taking my temperature in the morning due to a 3 yr old dragging me around, however opks could be an idea. Treat yourself kindly in the coming days and enjoy that rose.xxxx :hugs:

Sorry the witch got you moonbeam, gl for june, have a feeling i'll be joining you :(

yeah i didnt want to go down that road yet but after reading a few posts on here i guess i wouldnt hurt to try...just dont want to get all hung up on it :-(
think i will have a weekend off & pamper myself then get back into the gym next week to keep me outta trouble ha ha xx

Moonbeam, sorry to hear about AF. She is one cruel lady! I have my fingers crossed that the next cycle will be different for you!

thank you...just told OH & he is bringing me wine & cuddles later so its not all bad...xx

Well, it's on to next cycle. Woke up this morning to awful cramps and a heavy flow. The cramps are unbelievable, but that's normal for me. I'm so upset.

Question for you ladies: Would you consider today CD1 due to the heavy flow? Or would you consider yesterday CD1 with very very light spotting???

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

RACHELBUBBLE: MONDAY, MAY 9, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM38: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated, please let me know if I have missed anything.

Moonbeam: Glad I have some great company for next cycle. We both have short cycles. Sorry about AF.

im counting today as cd1 as im in agony but light bleeding..my last AFafter my mc was fairly light but very painful. we will have to keep each other company this next few weeks xx

Mrs HJO, so sorry af got you too. I would count today as cd1 as dont think you are meant to count spotting. Am sure more ladies will respond soon and let me know if Im wrong!
I'm glad your OH is being so lovely to you moonbeam.
Be lovely to yourselves ladies as its the beginning of a new positive month.xxx

Aww I'm so sorry AF got you ladies
I'd love to join your next cycle when AF shows for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back