May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Well, it's on to next cycle. Woke up this morning to awful cramps and a heavy flow. The cramps are unbelievable, but that's normal for me. I'm so upset.

Question for you ladies: Would you consider today CD1 due to the heavy flow? Or would you consider yesterday CD1 with very very light spotting???

Aw, I'm sorry! :hugs: I would consider CD1 today. First day of real flow.

I agree you are supposed to count cd1 as the first day of red blood flow, sorry witchy face got you last night too Mrs HJO - she has been very busy around here the last couple of days the miserable old baggage!

Good luck for June :thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hubbys gone to asda to get some pizza for dinner, i'm strongly resisting the urge to ask him to get some FRERs right now!!

Good evening everyone!! (or morning / afternoon ha!!)

Firstly a HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Holly!! So pleased for you hun!!! Thats amazing news!!! Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you x x x x

Sorry to all the ladies who the witch has found... :hugs:

MRS HJO - I think you'll have to change my testing date, something odd has happened....

I wasnt completely convinced with the OPK i did over 2 weeks ago which was positive. Havent bothered testing with OPKs since. WELL as i was dipping my pregnancy test about an hour ago i decided to do an OPK at the same time (as you do!!!! :dohh:) and it came back positive!!!! I was so shocked i did another 2 from different brands including a clearblue digi and all positive and a smiley face!!! Soooo it looks like im ovulating now!!!! I cant believe i came so close to missing it!!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else????

(ladies word of advice - DO NOT USE SUPERDRUG OPKs!!!!!)

So i guess ill be testing around the 25th May now!!!!

x x x

After being quite dry all day with scanty creamy CM I have felt wet down below and i thought it was the start of a visit from AF but I've checked and its not AF its loads of creamy yet stretchy egg whitey CM...thoughts ladies? Good sign or not...:wacko:

I had that a couple of days ago steph, can't tell you if it's good or bad sign, but I had it!

Rachel, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought opk could be used as an hpt? Does this not mean you got your bfp? Sorry if I'm really wrong but read up quickly before posting.xx

It could be a good sign. I have heard of people getting more CM later in their cycle when they were pregnant.

Interesting that it happened to us both at 9DPO! You never know eh, cornish ;)

Steph the cm thing also happened to me at 9dpo!
There was a ton! Quite thick though...

After being quite dry all day with scanty creamy CM I have felt wet down below and i thought it was the start of a visit from AF but I've checked and its not AF its loads of creamy yet stretchy egg whitey CM...thoughts ladies? Good sign or not...:wacko:

that's a very good sign!!! Love your pic too!

:dust:

Good evening everyone!! (or morning / afternoon ha!!)

Firstly a HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Holly!! So pleased for you hun!!! Thats amazing news!!! Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you x x x x

Sorry to all the ladies who the witch has found... :hugs:

MRS HJO - I think you'll have to change my testing date, something odd has happened....

I wasnt completely convinced with the OPK i did over 2 weeks ago which was positive. Havent bothered testing with OPKs since. WELL as i was dipping my pregnancy test about an hour ago i decided to do an OPK at the same time (as you do!!!! :dohh:) and it came back positive!!!! I was so shocked i did another 2 from different brands including a clearblue digi and all positive and a smiley face!!! Soooo it looks like im ovulating now!!!! I cant believe i came so close to missing it!!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else????

(ladies word of advice - DO NOT USE SUPERDRUG OPKs!!!!!)

So i guess ill be testing around the 25th May now!!!!

x x x

Thank you my dear! :flower:

Wow, that is REALLY odd about the OPk's... but VERY good that you caught it!!!!! :thumbup: I usually keep testing with the OPK's to make sure it IS a positive bc usually you'll get more than 1 and also just to make sure it goes back to negative.. bc sometimes you CAN surge but then not O.. and then have another surge later in the month and THAT is when you might really O. Lots of dust my dear! :hugs:

:dust:

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated Rachel.

Holly!!! BFP! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear about your blood work on Friday. I will be praying for sure!!!! SOOO excited for you!
THinking of you Hans too. I hope you are sleeping well, and not letting nerves get the best of you! When will you go in for bloods? Excited for you too!

Mrs_HJO~ hope you get your BFP and not AF. I hear ya about having so much to catch up on since we are sleeping when everyone else is typing away! Thanks for keeping the list.

Have a good day everyone...I'm off to bed!

Thank you my dear :flower: Friday is the "BIG BETA" day.. ACK! NERVES!!!

[-o< Praying super hard!

Im praying for you sanity! Friday seems so far away! even for me and im just going to look at follicles! :dohh: Im praying for you! hoping that you got your BFP for sure!

Thank you my dear! One step at a time.. it's soooo hard! So Friday you look @ follicles and do the SA as well?

Yes, Im nervous... I will be cd11 at my appt. what should follicles look like at this day at 50mg from cd05-09???

Thank you my dear! One step at a time.. it's soooo hard! So Friday you look @ follicles and do the SA as well?

Yes, Im nervous... I will be cd11 at my appt. what should follicles look like at this day at 50mg from cd05-09???

There is really no telling. I had one on CD13 that was 13mm. Holly had two on CD11 -- I think? -- that were both bigger than that. It's the lowest dose of Clomid so it may not have a huge effect on follicle size. Or you may react really well to it and have follicles that are big -- 16mm+.

There is really no telling. I had one on CD13 that was 13mm. Holly had two on CD11 -- I think? -- that were both bigger than that. It's the lowest dose of Clomid so it may not have a huge effect on follicle size. Or you may react really well to it and have follicles that are big -- 16mm+.

K, Thank you! im getting anxious. I wish tom. was friday! im just curious to see how my body is reacting to it. over all feeling good. What cd are you at today? How are you feeling??

Well time will tell what the cm means, I'm still getting it.xx

K, Thank you! im getting anxious. I wish tom. was friday! im just curious to see how my body is reacting to it. over all feeling good. What cd are you at today? How are you feeling??

You're welcome. I know how you feel, you want to know that things are working and you're that much closer to a BFP. I am glad you are feeling good. You may feel some cramping around ovulation time -- I never really had that before, that I was aware of. But it came on strong this cycle. I'm not sure if that still happens with the trigger shot.

I'm CD18. I *think* I ovulated yesterday. If you are interested in my crazy ramblings on the topic, check out the last post in my journal. I am doing the math in my head and trying not to obsess too much about it, but I'm obsessing for sure. I am happy I'm temping this cycle, it's been fun and interesting, but I wish I had more data to go on than once a day! I have to wait until tomorrow morning or maybe even another day to see where they put me for ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->