May BFP - roll up roll up!!

My hubby is going away tomorrow. Gutted.
I hope I get a BFP soon to make it better.

On a positive side he just took me out to a lovely Thai restaurant and it was sooo good!

Well time will tell what the cm means, I'm still getting it.xx

We should compare notes with the :bfp: club, ladies????

Thanks for all the compliments about the photos, the gorgeous one is my eldest son James aged 2 and this photo was taken at Lyme Park, in Cheshire where pride and prejudice was filmed with the very dashing colin firth as mr d'arcy! Swoon! ;)

Aww poor you woody, is he going anywhere nice?

At least you get control of the telly remote!

Well ladies, I am officially leaving this thread. Thanks for all of the ongoing support. Congrats to all of you ladies who have gotten a BFP or will get one!

If anyone wants to take over my testing date post, you can just copy and paste the info on to your new post. :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! And :dust:

Sorry you are leaving us Mrs HJO I will probably be joining you on the June thread and I hope you come and visit us as well.in the meantime lol

I would take over the testing board but i'm on my phone internet most of the time so I will find it difficult i'm afraid

Good luck with Junes cycle and baby dust to you xxx

Woody- you get the bed to yourself too, i'm so jealous!! Have you still got your cm mine has gone really watery again now with bigh clumps of stretchy stuff!

Yup and my bed is superking size just for me and our cat! Lol

I still have the cm, bit thinner, mines not stretchy though

Ahh bliss...we've got a king size but I stilll end up smushed in a corner somehow.

Gonna say goodnight now ladies, my fatigue is kicking in bigtime, good luck to all the morning testers i'm hoping that at 10DPO I better see a tiny hint of a line or else...KABOOM! :haha:

don't make me come in there little raspberry I know you're hiding in there! :wacko:

Hey girls... hope all is well.. wanted to say hi... i have not been on for a motnh now... crazy!!

I will join up for a BFP month soon... i am crazy with exciting bodily hcg problems at the moment ... I dont knwo if this will happen for me or not.

I am however going for a guiness book or records for getting BFP the most times in 1 year. ... I am at 3 for 2011 so far. Fancy that!!!
just waiting on the sticky one. see my signature .... nuff said.

Hope you are all doing well... hope there were lots of BFP this month and more spring BFP to come!!!!!

Hey girls... hope all is well.. wanted to say hi... i have not been on for a motnh now... crazy!!

I will join up for a BFP month soon... i am crazy with exciting bodily hcg problems at the moment ... I dont knwo if this will happen for me or not.

I am however going for a guiness book or records for getting BFP the most times in 1 year. ... I am at 3 for 2011 so far. Fancy that!!!

Hope you are all doing well... hope there were lots of BFP this month and more spring BFP to come!!!!!

Hey mememe123! I missed seeing you on here! Sorry about the problems you've been having. I agree, having the hCG hanging around so much without a pregnancy to show for it stinks. I noticed right before my 1st MC that my belly started sticking out and it hasn't gone back to normal since then. I guess it remembers the abuse it received over the past 6 years and it is just trying to be helpful.

Hey mememe123! I missed seeing you on here! Sorry about the problems you've been having. I agree, having the hCG hanging around so much without a pregnancy to show for it stinks. I noticed right before my 1st MC that my belly started sticking out and it hasn't gone back to normal since then. I guess it remembers the abuse it received over the past 6 years and it is just trying to be helpful.

I went for bloodwork today... It came back at 44... but my HPT are just fade lines... I go again next week for more bloods if period has not started again. I knock this month and last month up to chem pregnancies bc I dont know any other reason it can be.
I am CD28 and 13-14 DPO today... had pink light pink lines since Sunday. I usual MO is dark line by 11 dpo.

I think i am going to specialst this month to find out what else can be going on. :wacko:

I went for bloodwork today... It came back at 44... but my HPT are just fade lines... I go again next week for more bloods if period has not started again. I knock this month and last month up to chem pregnancies bc I dont know any other reason it can be.
I am CD28 and 13-14 DPO today... had pink light pink lines since Sunday. I usual MO is dark line by 11 dpo.

I think i am going to specialst this month to find out what else can be going on. :wacko:

Ugh. Sounds very frustrating and confusing! I am glad you're thinking about going to a FS. I did after two MC and it's been a wonderful experience. I was a little nervous going in because it seemed a little drastic, but I just feel like something is off. My hormones, something. So I feel comfortable that I'm getting great help now.

Well time will tell what the cm means, I'm still getting it.xx

We should compare notes with the :bfp: club, ladies????

Thanks for all the compliments about the photos, the gorgeous one is my eldest son James aged 2 and this photo was taken at Lyme Park, in Cheshire where pride and prejudice was filmed with the very dashing colin firth as mr d'arcy! Swoon! ;)

Ooooooooh Colin Forth- HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mememe~ I'm so sorry my dear :nope: You've been through so much and I hope that is the LAST of that! Lots and lots of hugs for you hun! :hugs:

CD 30, 16 DPO....or possibly 13 DPO if I read my O'v day wrong. BFN this AM. But if I am only 13 DPO then I could still get a + in the next couple of days. I'm out of tests though...no temp dip either, and I was so NAUSEOUS today! So still waiting over here...

Sry Mememe for all the HCG confusion!

Mrs_HJO you will be missed.

Rachel-it'll be interesting to see what you temps do tomorrow after your + OPKs. So far from the looks of you chart it's hard to tell if ovulation could've taken place earlier.

A couple of you ladies were asking about CM...I tend to have a lot of lotiony, CM in he early days after ovulation, then it turns watery, and then if AF is on its way it pretty much dries up. When I'm pregnant, I tend to have more of the creamy CM but I've never gotten "chunks" or "globs" of it. Haha.

I think you still should keep hoping, because it sounds like nausea + temps = good possibility that you're pregnant!

You should see my, as I like to call it "ovulation pudge!" Haha...I get bloated after I ovulate, and right now my belly even LOOKS pregnant. (though if I was, it would be my 4th pregnancy). Thanks for the hope though! :) If AF, is not here by morning I guess it's back to the store I go. I've only taken like 9 tests already! lol...4 FRERs, 2 dollar tree, and 3 clearblue. Oh the joys!!!

Ladies, I did not think I'd be back here...but tonight I had a wave of nausea so I decided to tak a HPT just for the heck of it, despite my cramping and spotting which has yet to turn into a normal AF. I took two within an hur of each other and read each within 3 minutes. Two faint positive tests later, I am confused and scared...this bleeding and two BFP's is not normal for me!! I didn't spot at all with my first child!

Just now the spotting got a bit heavier...:cry: What's going on???

Ugh. Ovulation pudge. So now I know what this thing is called. I'm afraid DH is tired of me looking pregnant. It's been almost constant since MC1. Some of it is just fat -- I'm not gonna lie. But it is just weird that this thing is so pronounced! I have had two kids and gotten down to a point where the tummy didn't point straight out. I'm starting to get scared of this thing.

Mercedes: Looks like you may the one with the implantation bleeding! How long have you been spotting for?

Yes, I came out of May BFP retirement for this! I think this sounds wonderful Mercedes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->