May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Mercedes: Looks like you may the one with the implantation bleeding! How long have you been spotting for?

Yes, I came out of May BFP retirement for this! I think this sounds wonderful Mercedes!

I'm worried about the cramping and the spotting started last night...very light brownish and sparce all day, then tonight after the two BFP's it got a bit heavier and that worries me. I've never had implantation bleeding before!

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: FINGERS CROSSED!

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Updated for Mercedes!

Mercedes: Looks like you may the one with the implantation bleeding! How long have you been spotting for?

Yes, I came out of May BFP retirement for this! I think this sounds wonderful Mercedes!

I'm worried about the cramping and the spotting started last night...very light brownish and sparce all day, then tonight after the two BFP's it got a bit heavier and that worries me. I've never had implantation bleeding before!

Well, I never have experienced it before either. But I did a TON of research yesterday when I thought I was experiencing it... And it's supposed to be brown discharge (old blood), and it can last up to 3 days, but never reach red blood status... It may be enough to wear a panty liner.

You've had a BFP now, so I really think this may be possible!

I'm going to test again tomorrow morning with FMU...praying it's not a false positive and that this bleeding stops!

I've been wearing a liner all day because I thought AF was starting...all I've had until now is a brown spot about the size of a pea. But now it's sort of reddish brown.

Ladies, I did not think I'd be back here...but tonight I had a wave of nausea so I decided to tak a HPT just for the heck of it, despite my cramping and spotting which has yet to turn into a normal AF. I took two within an hur of each other and read each within 3 minutes. Two faint positive tests later, I am confused and scared...this bleeding and two BFP's is not normal for me!! I didn't spot at all with my first child!

Just now the spotting got a bit heavier...:cry: What's going on???

Ok, cramping and spotting are not what you want to have with a BFP, but it really could be worse. There are a lot of people who spot, even have a little bleeding and go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I think you should try to be calm, even though this is scary, and keep track of the spotting tonight. Call the doctor first thing in the morning and try to setup a blood test. Based on my experience, even if you tell them you're bleeding, there's not a lot they can do this early in a pregnancy. But my doctor has always wanted to know the levels like 3 days apart to see if they're doubling and watch them continue to rise until 10,000 (if I remember correctly). At that point, they do the ultrasound. So you have some milestones to make it past, but it's definitely not unheard of.

I hope the spotting stops completely so you can feel a little more comfortable with the situation. I'm sorry this is happening! :hugs:

Well how bad are the cramps Mercedes? Spotting during the first trimester is very common. If the cramps are very mild, it could just be implantation. I refuse to think this is bad. And false positives are very rare.

I'm taking another test in the AM and if it's BFP then I'm calling my doctir regardless of the bleeding. I hope it tops tonight! The ramps were pretty strong last night, but are mild now. I wish I could feel better about all this...thanks for the support, ladies! Nothing to do now but wait and hope!

Well, I'm keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you!

Yes, I'm praying that everything turns out ok. I didn't mean to sound negative, just wanted to talk through what the next steps should be. I doubt it's a false BFP, so you should start doing blood draws so your doctor knows how it's progressing. I'm really glad to hear that the cramping has let up. That is definitely something to be hopeful about!

Yes, I'm praying that everything turns out ok. I didn't mean to sound negative, just wanted to talk through what the next steps should be. I doubt it's a false BFP, so you should start doing blood draws so your doctor knows how it's progressing. I'm really glad to hear that the cramping has let up. That is definitely something to be hopeful about!

You didn't sound negative at all...right now I'm having a hard time believing in thse BFP's...I haven't told Coach, just wanted to tell someone though. I don't know what's going on but I appreciate all the support. Thank you! Now if I could just stop worrying...

You didn't sound negative at all...right now I'm having a hard time believing in thse BFP's...I haven't told Coach, just wanted to tell someone though. I don't know what's going on but I appreciate all the support. Thank you! Now if I could just stop worrying...

Yeah, it sucks that after a loss you're already going to be sensitive to anything going wrong in a pregnancy. Wish one loss would give us a free pass that we could slide on through with the easiest pregnancy ever. I hope the spotting is nothing, but I wish you could have been spared that experience!

Mercedes, I'm sorry. It's scary when things happen that aren't normal. Glad you will follow-up w/ your Dr. in the AM.

Little Bird-yes, ovulation pudge...a have a belly that sticks right out too that reminds me each month for two weeks, that no I'm not pregnant. Then it goes down after AF arrives...which isn't arriving!!!

Ok...we just had a big patch of thunderstorms roll on through that I was waiting to pass so I could go to bed. (we had our house struck by lightening almost a year ago to the date, and we had about $3000 worth of damage down to appliances and such, so storms get me a bit scared and we are surrounded by trees) I think I can rest now. My head hurts...we shall see what morning brings for all of us.

Wow so much went on while I was sleeping.
Firstly mercedes- how are you today? I'm hoping your bleeding has nit worsened and you still have a bfp!
Dimples, how frustrating you don't know either way yet, but as you said it could be too early still.
Other ladies, I hope all is going well with treatments etc and I have my fxd for you all.

Afm-now14-12 dpo, not testing this morning as bfn have gotten me down the last few days so I'll test tomorrow. Still no sign of af. All symptoms that I've had are still with me.
Wishing bfp for everyone.xx

Congratulations mercedes on your bfp. I wouldn't worry about spotting at this stage, with my last normal pregnancy I had a five day bleed which I took to be a period which threw my dates off by four weeks when I went for a dating scan!

Afm- 10DPO bfn :( getting a BIT fed up of it now!!!

Bfn for me again today

Kinda hoping it's a 35 day cycle now or I'll be quite depressed!
Hopefully the cramping I experienced was ovulation, but saying that they come back quite niggly every day.

Just had to drag myself outta bed to meet mum and I'm sooo tired
Major headache last night

Ergh!!!!!

Sorry it's a bfn woody, but as you said, it may be way too early! Hoping you have a lovely time with your mum.x

Meee too, my dear son james woke me up twice in the night then wanted me out of bed before 6 this morning! Sleep deprived is not the word, I have a massive headache and feel too tired to do anything. The boys are having a naughty day today, keeping me on my toes! I wish the weather was better and they could play out for a while.

It's International Nurses day today

Ive just got a huge bouquet of flowers delivered to my house

My hubby does have his lovely moments!!

Haven't read through yet will catch up tonight.

I'm very quietly hopeful after my outburst the other day xxxx AF hasn't come yet, temp gone back up, going to test Saturday xxxx god I hope, I have everything crossed xx

Hope the weather has cheered up for you Steph? Still very grey with me but the sun has poked out every now and then.

Woody-that is so sweet, I do love getting flowers.

Lintu - I will keep everything possible crossed for you.
Lots of bfps so far!

Im still trying to do my planning but instead am finding myself researching what day a bfp can come on! To top it off the programme I was enjoying on tv has a pregnant woman, who unfortunately mc, but she is pregnant again now! Why cant I be pregnant!
Rant rant rant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"