May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I keep seeing a glimmer of blue every now and then so theres hope here!

Lucky you woody international nurses day is a good one to celebrate :)

Cornish I was reallly hopeful for an extra line at 10 DPO this morning but got a big fat nothing, boo! I really hope we caught the egg this time got a long weekend booked next week in cleethorpes at haven and the kids will want to be in the swimming pool all day and I don't want a visit from AF!

Also just been told my dh will be making a round trip to maidstone tomorrow to pick up a hospital bed so i'm annoyed he will be late home again this week, its silly they're short staffed someone has to drive all the way from manchester to kent and back!! He's had an earful this morning ha, moodswings definitely still here!

CD18 today, with a negative OPK yesterday. Still feeling (TMI) wet down there, so I'm assuming EWCM? Hoping to get a + OPK within a day or 2. I hope so, cause I'm starting to get frustrated.....

Hi tweak wet down below is a good sign, if your cm stretches between fingers tthen its definitely fertile shouldn't be too long before you get you +opk and get BDingg!

Update..just been BF DS2 and it feels like he has been slashing my boobs with razors, ouch! Am I wierd to be excited by that?

Haha, not weird no, just in the club of us insane crew in limbo land!

Hi ladies, well here's the update. Heavier bleeding this morning (if it's AF it would be CD4 so a slow start) and a BFN. Don't see any point in calling the doctor...seems pretty clear. Maybe it was just evap on the two tests last nigh because if I was preggo, this test would have been positive.

I've never had a false positive before but maybe they are more common with the IC tests. I used an Answer hpt this morning and got my BFN...so I'm going to count myself officially out and plan for next month. :cry:

Thanks to Little Bird and Mrs. HJO for their concern and to all the other ladies as well! Here's to June! :cry:

Sorry to hear that, mercedes. :hugs: Good luck in June! I was so hopeful yesterday, but as of today, I feel like I'll probably be back TTC in June with you. Temp was supposed to rise today, went back down. Not sure what is going on with my cycle. No CM, so I thought ovulation had happened, but temps don't lie... :(

I think Ill be practising lots in June, after all practise makes perfect so some say!!!

Hi ladies, well here's the update. Heavier bleeding this morning (if it's AF it would be CD4 so a slow start) and a BFN. Don't see any point in calling the doctor...seems pretty clear. Maybe it was just evap on the two tests last nigh because if I was preggo, this test would have been positive.

I've never had a false positive before but maybe they are more common with the IC tests. I used an Answer hpt this morning and got my BFN...so I'm going to count myself officially out and plan for next month. :cry:

Thanks to Little Bird and Mrs. HJO for their concern and to all the other ladies as well! Here's to June! :cry:

:hugs: Mercedes.

Possible false positive, but maybe more possible that it's a chemical pregnancy. I'm not sure if you thought of that, but it would explain everything.

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: SATURDAY, MAY 7, FINGERS CROSSED

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

Come on ladies, I'm ready to write in more BFPs for you here!!!!!!

Well I literally shopped till I dropped today! Knackered!

I had to pee loads, so much so my sister said AGAIN?! and then I stopped drinking!
Headachy (dull,niggly) very mild waves of nausea, combined with smelling diesel/petrol everywhere I was despite being assured it didn't smell.
In the car on the way home I was certain of a fuel leak as it was SO strong smelling.

I had one episode of an awful taste in my mouth, like nail polish remover (not that I've ever tasted it!) I tried a drink of water to get rid of it but it just tasted foul.
Then it went as quick as it came.

All I could think of on the way home was rice pudding and I had to stop and buy some!
That could be AF comfort eating setting up though!!

Hope everyone is good!!!

woody that really sounds like some impressive symptoms, even shopping couldn't take them off your mind???? :haha:

Great list of symptoms woodya, and sounds like you've had a lovely day. Have you tested today?x

Nope! My mum and sister kept bringing it up!

I was careful with my purchases that they would suit a possible future bump! Maxi dresses and a dress for upcoming weddings that is floaty n room to add!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->