May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Oh wow little bird, that is just amazing. I would live to conceive a girl and have read theories on doing it.
I use lots of online calendars at the moment, my main frustration is not knowing when I ovulate as I was having very long cycles before mc (up to 65 days).
We are all as crazy as each other, don't go Aanywhere ANC thank you for sharing.xx

I don't think you are crazy at all!!

Nor do I but that may be indicative of the craziness I'm suffering with right now, if I don't get a bfp soon I'm going to explode in a poof of smoke!:wacko::brat::hissy::help:

Nor do I but that may be indicative of the craziness I'm suffering with right now, if I don't get a bfp soon I'm going to explode in a poof of smoke!:wacko::brat::hissy::help:

Me too!
If AF comes I'll be down because we won't be able to bd in my fertile period next cycle so have failed before we even begin

I'll have to start a July BFP thread :(

Oh no woody, is that dud to oh being away? Hang out with us in June.xx

July BFP = March baby, I won't be trying hard that month DD and DH's birthdays both fall in march, its a crowded month!

No it's because we are on holiday!
BUT we have out nephew with us and in the first week (fertile period) he will be sharing a hotel room with us!

We were expecting me to be 20+ weeks pregnant when we decided to take him so thought I'd be too tired to dtd anyway after busy hot days!

Oh woody I am sorry, what a horrid reminder for you. However I wouldn't let him stop you, he'll sleep!

Oh wow little bird, that is just amazing. I would live to conceive a girl and have read theories on doing it.
I use lots of online calendars at the moment, my main frustration is not knowing when I ovulate as I was having very long cycles before mc (up to 65 days).
We are all as crazy as each other, don't go Aanywhere ANC thank you for sharing.xx

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm glad your cycle has gone back to being more predictable!

Thank you! I know it sounds a little strange to stop at the pos. OPK. I feel like I'm really lowering my chances, for sure. I guess that's probably the thing that makes me feel craziest. I'm supposed to be TTC, not avoiding BD!

Hehe. You ladies are really so much fun to talk to. I hope we all get our BFPs and then we don't have to worry about spontaneous combustion or anything else too drastic.

No it's because we are on holiday!
BUT we have out nephew with us and in the first week (fertile period) he will be sharing a hotel room with us!

We were expecting me to be 20+ weeks pregnant when we decided to take him so thought I'd be too tired to dtd anyway after busy hot days!

You don't even want to know the crazy thing I did before MC1 thinking I'd be delivering a baby this summer. We have flex spending accounts through work, so I set aside $5K thinking I'd be able to use it for the hospital bills... It has to be used in 2011. I can get reimbursed for all the co-pays and blood tests and stuff, but I'm probably going to lose over $4K of it. Oh well, there goes my raise. :nope:

Oh woody I am sorry, what a horrid reminder for you. However I wouldn't let him stop you, he'll sleep!

I agree! Hopefully you won't have to worry about it, but it would take a lot for me to take a month off!

Rachel, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought opk could be used as an hpt? Does this not mean you got your bfp? Sorry if I'm really wrong but read up quickly before posting.xx

Hi!! Yeah i think they can be used as HPTs but ive been testing using both OPKs and HPTs today and only the OPKs come back positive so im assuming that im ovulating now and from the sharp pain in my LHS id say i am!!!

Wish the positive was my BFP though!!! ....roll on 25th May!!!

x x x

I've been studying the calendar!

I think I'm gonna go with a 35 (or so) day cycle!

See what you think??!?

9th dec- implant removed
14th dec-bleed ?withdrawal
11th jan (28 days later)- AF
8th feb (28days later) no AF BFN
10th Feb (30 days since LMP) - HCG blood test negative
11th Feb (31 days since LMP) - very feint BFP ?Evap
15th Feb (35 days since LMP) - BFP clear blue digi 1-2 weeks
18th Feb (38 days since LMP) - HCG blood test 200

2nd march- mc begins hcg 500
5th march- pass all of tissue
6th march - hcg 150
11th march - hcg 14
13th march - presumed hcg <5

17th march (35 days since hcg presumed <5) AF

My obsessing with these numbers and when I got my BFP in Feb I THINK I should guess at a 35 day cycle.

Would anyone agree??

I've been studying the calendar!

I think I'm gonna go with a 35 (or so) day cycle!

See what you think??!?

9th dec- implant removed
14th dec-bleed ?withdrawal
11th jan (28 days later)- AF
8th feb (28days later) no AF BFN
10th Feb (30 days since LMP) - HCG blood test negative
11th Feb (31 days since LMP) - very feint BFP ?Evap
15th Feb (35 days since LMP) - BFP clear blue digi 1-2 weeks
18th Feb (38 days since LMP) - HCG blood test 200

2nd march- mc begins hcg 500
5th march- pass all of tissue
6th march - hcg 150
11th march - hcg 14
13th march - presumed hcg <5

17th march (35 days since hcg presumed <5) AF

My obsessing with these numbers and when I got my BFP in Feb I THINK I should guess at a 35 day cycle.

Would anyone agree??

I think 35 days sounds very reasonable.

I have to head out the door in a few but wanted to quick post. Today would've been my due date w/ my first MC. I've cried a couple of times, but for the most part I'm doing alright. I also got AF today...which in a way I'm glad it came b/c I was getting really frustrated w/ my body etc. Hard to think though that I would've had baby #2 by now. I picked up my son from daycare and imagined having another little one next to him. :(

God gives and God takes away...he has the best plan for everyone, and that's what I continue to try and remind myself.

Hugs to everyone! Hope you had a great day! Oh, and I did get an email and a phone call from my husband today, so I was happy to hear his voice and to know he remembered this day as well.

I have to head out the door in a few but wanted to quick post. Today would've been my due date w/ my first MC. I've cried a couple of times, but for the most part I'm doing alright. I also got AF today...which in a way I'm glad it came b/c I was getting really frustrated w/ my body etc. Hard to think though that I would've had baby #2 by now. I picked up my son from daycare and imagined having another little one next to him. :(

God gives and God takes away...he has the best plan for everyone, and that's what I continue to try and remind myself.

Hugs to everyone! Hope you had a great day! Oh, and I did get an email and a phone call from my husband today, so I was happy to hear his voice and to know he remembered this day as well.

Glad your doing ok! Loads of hugs your way!
Sorry AF got you
I'm glad your hubby remembered, mine is lovely but I'm sad to say he won't have a clue about the due date of angel baby :(

Xxx

Aw, dimples, I know it was a hard day for you. And AF on top of it! I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is easier. :hugs:

I know how you feel... My due date was the end of march.... and my sis n law ended up having a c-section and having my neice only a few days after my due date which was even harder... but like you said God gives and takes away!! I am so thankful for everyone and everything in my life! God is good!!! Im sorry tha af arrived.... I hope that you have a good weekend!
ps: are you feeling better? as in not being tired all the time anymore??

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: :nope: :hugs:

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: TUESDAY, MAY 10, FINGERS CROSSED

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 FINGERS CROSSED

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

STHORP1179: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

LINTU: THURSDAY, MAY 12, FINGERS CROSSED

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 84, Post 837***

I'm sorry that you are having a bad day Dimples. I know when November comes around, I will be so upset because that's when I was due. I don't want to even think about that... :hugs:

Good morning may ladies.
Rachel, sorry I got confused. Does that mean you have long cycles if you o on day 31? I think mine might be longer than I first thought too. How can I bring o forward?

Woody, def go by a 35 day cycle, means you have a few days left before testing though so you may be officially insane by then!!

Dimples- :hugs: what horrible timing af has, I'm glad your oh remembered it being a special day for you both, I know mine will rem it's sept, nut not the date that is embedded in my head! I hope af is not too painful. Yes, how is the tiredness?x

Afm, cd28, bfn, no af! Symptoms are decreasing today, all of them except cm which I still have. I'm certain af is on way and keeping a pma for next month. Will obviously keep a small amount if hope until af shows, but need to be realistic and more positive.
Hoping to find some info on vit I can take to improve cycle and bring o forward as think I might be o later than cd14.

Have a wonderful day, it is sunny!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->