May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I'm feeling low today. Probably just tired but still rubbish. Just wishing none of this had happened, and worrying I'm never going to conceive again. The usual stuff. :cry:

((HUGS)) we've been there and still are here after our mc.. know what u mean love. we're in this tgt kays. :)

I am so upset, why does my husband fight with me, right after we tried to conceive this month and I took clomid, and now he hopes I dont get pregnant. how hurtful!!!

im so sorry abt the fight love. ((HUGS)) im sure its not intentional and he still loves u. ((HUGS))

So, this is the Thread where my favorite ladies have traveled too :) I read through most of your posts, but not really having the energy to post much more then "hello, I'm thinking of you all!"

Been absolutely exhausted lately....thyroid is not the problem, anemia, not the problem, I'm not pregnant....visit to my PCP on THursday in hopes of some relief!!!!

Holly, thanks for posting those pics! Joey has an easter egg hunt tmrw. Can't wait to watch him run around the yard :)

Hi dimplesmagee! welcome welcome! :) :happydance::happydance:

Hello everyone!

Well no April BFP for us either and currently on CD6 if use the USA timeline or CD5 if I do UK timelone. Not sure which one to go with as was away when AF started.

Anyway, OH is totally on board with TTC which I am so relieved about and Vegas did us the world of good.

Good to see familiar names too...like a new family :D

Lets get some BFP's coming ladies and :dust: to all

XxX

@holly: Thanks for sharing those pics! My daughter and I did eggs the other day so this really made me smile...here's hoping she becomes a big sis soon!

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 3
Good morning all :flower:

I'm still feeling a bit low this morning. I'm not really sure why but it certainly isn't going to help with babymaking. The last thing I want to do is BD at the moment. Sigh. :cry:

I guess it will pass and I'll bounce back soon. I certainly hope so, we need to start BDing today (ideally). I'll start opk's this afternoon - still hoping for early ovulation but no EWCM in sight so not overly optimistic as it normally turns up five or so days before ovulation. I don't seem to be spotting (yet) today so that is good.

Anyway, I'm a bit doom and gloom now so I think I'll leave you ladies until I can say something positive!

:dust: and :hugs:

Morning Hanskiz and ladies, sorry to hear some of you are having a positivity slump, I know where you are! Def agree that this whole thing is very up and down on emotions and difficult. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Afm I'm on cd8 now and due to o Thursday (according to chart thing I have) so will start with every other night this month as still don't have the all clear but don't want to let another month pass with not trying. It's hard. No spotting for me today either so hoping that's the end of af and move on to o. I have been getting terrible cramps on right hand side-soys affect maybe?
:hugs: to you all, and here's to some bfp coming soon.xx

Morning ladies!
Cd7 for me, AF is certainly over and we dtd last night
I'm looking forward to ov!
Gonna cover the 2 week period as I don't know if I'll be on a 28 or 35 day cycle (not opk this month)
Gonna be a busy fortnight! Hope we make it!!

Hello again.... :flower:

I'm glad so many of you are here and feeling positive - has helped to pick me up a little. I'm beginning to think that a lot of these mood swings are hormonal - perhaps it's the estrogen this time!! I'm right in thinking it begins to rise after af and before ov right?? :wacko:

Thanks so much Holly and Mercedes for posting pics of your kids - made me remember how lucky I am to have my beautiful daughter and to take pleasure in her rather than mourning my loss. :thumbup:

I have a friend who lost her son shortly after he was born one month ago today. I've been thinking about her a lot the last few days and I think that might be a contributory factor to my low mood. I'm sending her lots of love today - please do the same.

:hugs: and :dust: and THANKYOU - once again for lifting my spirits and making the world less grey today. :flower:

dimples~ I'm sorry you've been so tired and worn down :( I definitely have phases where I go through that and nothing I do seems to help. Are you taking any vitamin B supplements like Super B complex or B12?? It honestly might help.. my sis is a nurse practitioner and it's something she takes herself and also has me on and it helps me out some.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200304/vitamin-b-key-energy

neversaynever~ I am so glad your DH is on board!!!! Hope you get a BFP right away!!!

Mercedes~ how old is your daughter?? My son is going to be 9 in August~ I can't believe he is still an only child. (SIGH) That's what happens though when you get divorced & it takes YEARS to find a good man!!! lol... I am hoping to make my DH a daddy soon.. he is soooo incredible with my son and I'd LOVE for my son to know what it's like to have a brother or a sister!

Cornish~ I know that has to be SO hard to be itching and ready to go and still questioning whether it's okay or not!! Your levels are so low already.. so hopefully you get the complete clear so you can put this all behind you!

Woody~ good luck on the :sex: We've started- every other day.. not sure how long we're going to have to cover either!

Hanskiz~ lots of sunshine and cheer for you! :flower: I am SURE its hormones wreaking havoc and making things harder. I know I can be very up and down and times.. it's totally normal. It really wasn't THAT long ago that we went through this whole mess. :hugs:

As for me~ cd10.. I started my OPK's today- a 2nd line is there but definitely not positive. I am soooooo hoping I ovulate on time and not late after taking the Femara. We will have the IUI the day after I get a positive OPK and we are BD'ing until then too. I don't want the IUI to fall on the weekend though .. my doctor's office is open on Saturday and Sunday for it.. but I have a final exam for my Chemistry class on Sunday and I am just PRAYING the 2 things don't fall on the same day. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights and I *FINALLY* got a good night's rest last night so I am feeling better! I am excited for Easter tomorrow- having my parents and sisters over and doing an easter egg hunt for my son! :)

@holly: My Emily is ten...she was a Valentine baby! Hoping for a New Year baby this time around!

To all the ladies feeling blue: I woke up a bit weepy this morning, don't know why. I am anxious and I know I shouldn't be. Then I saw my ticker and it said I was entering my fertile period this weekend...I don't know whether to be happy or nervous. It's like getting to the top of the roller coaster ride and the downhill grade is next! :haha: Oh, I'm looking forward to all the sex...lol...just not that TWW!!!

Praying and trying so hard for that :bfp: !!!!

It is hard Holly but we've decided to kinda go for it this month! Started today!! And will dtd every other day until after fertile window-if I have the strength! The sunny days and time at home with family have made me more positive and realise how very much I want this next baby.
Positive thoughts to all you ladies. Glad you are feeling a little better Hanskiz, your friends baby must be on your mind, such a terrible thing to happen. :hugs:

Babybaba~ that's awesome that you can tell when you O! The only time I was able to tell was in January when I took Clomid and it was STRONG and clear as day otherwise I rely solely on the OPK's!! Just BD when you can and that's all you can really do anyway, you know?

Woody~ that's good that AF has left the building! :thumbup: I hope mine officially has - freaking 8 days of AF for me. TOO MUCH!

CRC~ I Hope this is your last 2ww for a LONG TIME! I think I'd rather be in the 2ww than waiting to O.. that way I'd be closer to either being pregnant or just on to the next one!

Fizzio~ I've heard a lot of great things about the CBFM. I have a brand new one sitting here .. but I can't use it since I am on fertility medication and it affects the test results unfortunately. I hope you don't need to crack it open!! :dust:

mercedes~ best of luck my dear!! :dust: Sounds like you have a great plan my dear! :hugs:

I think I am quite tired of seeing pregnant women and I think we all need to start being one of the pack!!! :thumbup:

I have already told myself that I will not symptom spot this month... I am already 3dpo today! :) And let me tell you something its so funny. I went to the mall w/ my mom and everytime she sees a pregnant woman she says to me dont look. lol.... and I counted we saw 11 yesterday.. .its like if you buy a new red car then everybody has that same RED car..... oh goodness gotta love this! we we all finally get our bfp we all will look back and laugh at ourselves! its the only way we all can get thru this together is to laugh a little!! :flower:

I'm feeling low today. Probably just tired but still rubbish. Just wishing none of this had happened, and worrying I'm never going to conceive again. The usual stuff. :cry:

I hope that you feel better soon!! just dont worry. stress and worry are 2 things we dont want when trying to conceive.... so keep your head up and stay strong! God is good! wishing you lots of luck this cyle! :)

Thanks Holly. I will see what my Dr. says on Thursday and if he has no idea, then I will start taking something just so it feels like I'm doing something! :)
Yesterday, I woke up at 10am after getting about 10-11 hours of sleep. I took an hour nap in the afternoon, and wanted to head to bed at 730pm with my son, but didn't b/c the evenings are my time w/ my husband. I broke down and started crying last night b/c I'm SOOO tired. I feel like every night I pull an all nighter.

I've had periods throughout the day lately, where my eyes well up w/ tears. My first due date (May 12) is fastly approaching, and so often I find myself sad that I do not have this anticipation of joy of a little one around the corner. My husband will be out of town this week, a week I really did not want to be alone. But I will get through it.

Crazy how fast time goes b/t the week of your period, and the week up to ovulation. Time seems to stand still in the TWW.
CRC~how's the 'no' symptom spotting going? :)

Holly~ glad you were able to sleep well and feeling a bit better today!

Hanskiz~Sry you have been down lately. I know the feeling. I hope today you are feeling better. It's a new day! :) (though depending where you live, you might have lived today already, and are lking fwd. to tomorrow! :) )

Cornish~have fun dtd! Hehe!

I'm on CD 12 today, haven't O'd yet. :coffee:

Have a great day everyone, off to lay on the couch!:sleep:

Holly and Mercedes - Your children are beautiful and such a lovely positive input into this thread....shows us all that it can happen!! x x

Dimplesmagee - Your little boys face makes me smile on your photo!!! So cute!!!

Ive seen alot of my pregnant friends and friends with babies over the easter hols and have loved it!! My turn soon!! I have a good friend who is a healer and she completely believes in the power of positivity....surround yourself in whatever youre wanting and it will come to you. Think positive and positive energy will head your way!! Easier said than done but im making it my mission to be more positive!!

CD12 for me today, OPK nearly positive so maybe tomorrow!! Lots of EWCM since yesterday.... My OH gets back tomorrow so straight to the BD!!!

If i ovulate in the next few days the agnus castus has completely worked in regulating my cycle...will let you know!!!

Quick question about EWCM.....I definately have it but its a little bit cloudy. We BD CD 9 and 10 so could it be cloudy because of the sperm???

x x x x

WELCOME to all the new ladies!!! :dust: to you all!!! x x

Thanks Holly. I will see what my Dr. says on Thursday and if he has no idea, then I will start taking something just so it feels like I'm doing something! :)
Yesterday, I woke up at 10am after getting about 10-11 hours of sleep. I took an hour nap in the afternoon, and wanted to head to bed at 730pm with my son, but didn't b/c the evenings are my time w/ my husband. I broke down and started crying last night b/c I'm SOOO tired. I feel like every night I pull an all nighter.

I've had periods throughout the day lately, where my eyes well up w/ tears. My first due date (May 12) is fastly approaching, and so often I find myself sad that I do not have this anticipation of joy of a little one around the corner. My husband will be out of town this week, a week I really did not want to be alone. But I will get through it.

Crazy how fast time goes b/t the week of your period, and the week up to ovulation. Time seems to stand still in the TWW.
CRC~how's the 'no' symptom spotting going? :)

Holly~ glad you were able to sleep well and feeling a bit better today!

Hanskiz~Sry you have been down lately. I know the feeling. I hope today you are feeling better. It's a new day! :) (though depending where you live, you might have lived today already, and are lking fwd. to tomorrow! :) )

Cornish~have fun dtd! Hehe!

I'm on CD 12 today, haven't O'd yet. :coffee:

Have a great day everyone, off to lay on the couch!:sleep:

Yes, the 2ww seems forever! Im doing good. Im 3dpo today and I feel fine, just enjoying getting things ready for Easter. Having it at my house this year. So Im trying to make everything perfect so keeping me pretty busy..... I kinda feel like im starting to get an UTI. so I contacted my acupuncturist and Im picking something herbal up on monday... Im hoping its not a uti and I know what its from.... Ive heard your suppose to pee after bding so that you dont get one and I didnt pee the last 4 times after bding b/c I was told to not get up! lol... all this baby making stuff is alot of work! Well I hope that you feel better soon and get some answers. Rest up :)

Morning ladies, I'm having a crappy morning, written about it on my journal if you want to read. Crc- not long to wait now, keeping all crossed for you.
Dimples- it's a horrible feeling being so tired, I had 3 months off work a few years bk as doctor couldn't find what was wrong, then I was diagnosed with coeliacs, so everything I was eating was making me worse! Got a diagnoses eventually, but the wait is frustrating.
Rachel-I thought cloudy ewcm came just before clear, sounds like o is just around the corner for you.
Hope you all have a lovely day, either waiting or ttc!xx

Heys cornish, sending u big cyber HUGS to cheer ur crappy morning. ((HUGS)) Im heading to ur journal now ya. :)

i tested +ve OPK on CD20 on 22nd April.. had v warm body temp since CD20. I may have ovulated or still ovulating - not sure! :\ OPK is negative already since CD21.

hope we'll ALL have a May BFP!

hAPPY EASTER ladies! :):):) hope ur weekend has been good! :)

merecedes~ how sweet ~ a Valentine's baby!! She will be SUCH an awesome helper when you get preggo!!! I understand the "roller coaster".. that is the EXACT way to describe this whole mess. Let's hope there is a BFP sign @ the end of it!! :hugs:

dimples~ I hope you can get some answers.. I know this has to be a hard time with the due date fast approaching. The only other thing that pops to my mind short of a deficiency or something would be maybe it's a slight depression? I know that can present itself in the form of fatigue (it happened to me when I went on birth control actually about 2 years ago) I hope it turns around ASAP for you and that you get back on track with feeling good!!! :hugs:

rachel~ I hope you get that positive OPK soon!! Fx'd! I'm not sure about the EWCM.. it definitely could be bc of the sperm though!

CRC~ I actually thought I had a UTI in January and ended up being preggo and not having a UTI! I hope it's just a preggo symptom for you!!!
:happydance:

Cornish~ :flower: I went to your journal :hugs:

vonz~ I *DEFINITELY* think you O'd! [-o< for a bfp for you!

cd11 for me. Tried to BD last night but it didn't happen- we were exhausted. It's still a little early anyway.. and we did cd7 & cd9 so far.. not much else new in my neck of the woods- just waiting to ovulate and waiting for my IUI @ some point this week. I DO go in tomorrow for an ultrasound in the morning. They go in and check to see how many follicles are in there and how things look. FX'd that it all looks well!!!

Ya know- I was PETRIFIED of having twins in January after taking fertility medication- there is a 1 in 10 chance with the meds that I was on- it was a singleton- and with the medicine I just took- it's even less.. like only a 4% chance instead of 10%... but for some CRAZY reason, part of me actually thinks I might want twins!?!? I don't know why I'm even asking for double the sleep deprivation, double the diapers, double the feeding. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->