May BFP - roll up roll up!!

:hugs: to you cornish!!! Hope you feel better soon!! x x

Just got a positive OPK ladies and OH back tonight so ive not missed it!! :happydance: Time for lots of DTD!!

Quick question - the expensive OPK was strongly positive, the cheap 'one step' ones were not!! Whats going on?? (Expensive ones measure 40miu, cheap ones measure 20miu!!!)

x x

Hmmm...I'm not really sure about this. I'm just using the cheap ones but still testing neg. I'm hoping it's just too early to detect LH because Tuesday is our BD day! I'm projected to ovulate Thursday. Good luck to you! Crossing fingers for strong posi tests!!!:flower:

Hmmm...I'm not really sure about this. I'm just using the cheap ones but still testing neg. I'm hoping it's just too early to detect LH because Tuesday is our BD day! I'm projected to ovulate Thursday. Good luck to you! Crossing fingers for strong posi tests!!!:flower:

Good luck hun!! Im CD13 as well....from OPK ill be Ov tomorrow or Tues so fingers crossed for our May BFP!!

x x

Hi,
Room for a little one ?? I'm on CD2 and am using CBFM for the first time. Fx from a May BFP everyone :hugs:

Good luck hun!! Im CD13 as well....from OPK ill be Ov tomorrow or Tues so fingers crossed for our May BFP!!

x x

Thanks!! Yeah...my cycle is 30 days so that's why my OV is lagging. But it's acutually a good thing because this weekend is hectic and he's leaving on Thursday (my OV day). My fingers are crossed for you too!!! BFP for May!!! :baby::thumbup:

:hi::hi::hi::hi: ladies can I join in :hugs::hugs:

the evil boot got me again in April so i have everything crossed for may, its my first wedding anniversary so a :bfp: would be fab xxxxx

Im trying to chill this cycle, im not gonna do OPK's I'm only temping and thats only so I have a rough idea when AF will arrive, based on last mth I should be due to test May 20th :hugs::hugs: just gonna follow the SMEP, and DTD everyother day

For an extra lil bit of PMA iv bought a Mia Angel fertility spell, every little helps right :hugs::hugs:

Going to try not be around much, as thats when i get a lil obsessive :haha::haha: but im gonna keep checking in with all you lovely ladies :hugs::hugs:

Just got a positive OPK ladies and OH back tonight so ive not missed it!! :happydance: Time for lots of DTD!!

Quick question - the expensive OPK was strongly positive, the cheap 'one step' ones were not!! Whats going on?? (Expensive ones measure 40miu, cheap ones measure 20miu!!!)

x x

mines like that too! :D see here: pg47 of my journal

TRUST the expensive one. or trust Clearblue! :D

Hi,
Room for a little one ?? I'm on CD2 and am using CBFM for the first time. Fx from a May BFP everyone :hugs:

yes room for everyone dear! :) im not the creator of this thread but im sure the girls here welcome all the support each of us can get and give to u! :)

:hi::hi::hi::hi: ladies can I join in :hugs::hugs:

the evil boot got me again in April so i have everything crossed for may, its my first wedding anniversary so a :bfp: would be fab xxxxx

Im trying to chill this cycle, im not gonna do OPK's I'm only temping and thats only so I have a rough idea when AF will arrive, based on last mth I should be due to test May 20th :hugs::hugs: just gonna follow the SMEP, and DTD everyother day

For an extra lil bit of PMA iv bought a Mia Angel fertility spell, every little helps right :hugs::hugs:

Going to try not be around much, as thats when i get a lil obsessive :haha::haha: but im gonna keep checking in with all you lovely ladies :hugs::hugs:

hi dear! am not the thread creator but im sure we all welcome u!! :D:D pray that this cycle will be for u! :):)

Hello everyone and welcome new names!! :flower:

I don't even know what CD I am now - will have to look at my ticker when this is posted. I think it's like 9 or 10 maybe? Hoping to start BDing tonight. Started opk's this afternoon and negative - obviously. Will keep checking though!!!

Staying much calmer and cooler this cycle. Not so low today - just trying not to think about getting pregnant or my loss or anything like that. Concentrating on the now and being thankful for it.

:dust: and :hugs: to you all. x

Goodness! Day 10! Well, I'm well and truly in my ferile period now!! I did get some cloudy EWCM this morning now I think of it....

Off to make blueberries, rasberries and icecream - the food of love.. Followed my chocolate bunnies and some serious BABY DANCING!!!!

:hugs:

Oh, and Holly - I want twins too - logistical nightmare but oddly appealing!!

x x

mines like that too! :D see here: pg47 of my journal

TRUST the expensive one. or trust Clearblue! :D

Thanks hun....

Got my positive at 1.30pm today, tested with the same brand test and a clearblue digi at 5.30pm today and both negative!! WHATS GOING ON???

Can you ever get a false positive or did i surge between yesterday and today and my earlier one today just picked up the end??? Feel a bit heavy and crampy down there so im taking todays test as my positive!! What do you ladies think???

x x x

Goodness! Day 10! Well, I'm well and truly in my ferile period now!! I did get some cloudy EWCM this morning now I think of it....

Off to make blueberries, rasberries and icecream - the food of love.. Followed my chocolate bunnies and some serious BABY DANCING!!!!

Oh, and Holly - I want twins too - logistical nightmare but oddly appealing!!

Id love twins too!!! Double the trouble but double the fun!!! x x

Blueberries, raspberries and ice cream-yum!!
Twins would be amazing!!!
Sorry Rachel I never use opk so no use at all!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well

Cd8 for me
If I'm on a 28 day cycle fertile period should start Tuesday
35 day cycle and I'm ages away!!

Have managed to dtd every other day from cd6 so far
Had no desire to start opk yet but it is gonna be a crazy hectic few weeks at work so regular bd will have to suffice as zero time to do anything else!

merecedes~ how sweet ~ a Valentine's baby!! She will be SUCH an awesome helper when you get preggo!!! I understand the "roller coaster".. that is the EXACT way to describe this whole mess. Let's hope there is a BFP sign @ the end of it!! :hugs:

dimples~ I hope you can get some answers.. I know this has to be a hard time with the due date fast approaching. The only other thing that pops to my mind short of a deficiency or something would be maybe it's a slight depression? I know that can present itself in the form of fatigue (it happened to me when I went on birth control actually about 2 years ago) I hope it turns around ASAP for you and that you get back on track with feeling good!!! :hugs:

rachel~ I hope you get that positive OPK soon!! Fx'd! I'm not sure about the EWCM.. it definitely could be bc of the sperm though!

CRC~ I actually thought I had a UTI in January and ended up being preggo and not having a UTI! I hope it's just a preggo symptom for you!!!
:happydance:

Cornish~ :flower: I went to your journal :hugs:

vonz~ I *DEFINITELY* think you O'd! [-o< for a bfp for you!

cd11 for me. Tried to BD last night but it didn't happen- we were exhausted. It's still a little early anyway.. and we did cd7 & cd9 so far.. not much else new in my neck of the woods- just waiting to ovulate and waiting for my IUI @ some point this week. I DO go in tomorrow for an ultrasound in the morning. They go in and check to see how many follicles are in there and how things look. FX'd that it all looks well!!!

Ya know- I was PETRIFIED of having twins in January after taking fertility medication- there is a 1 in 10 chance with the meds that I was on- it was a singleton- and with the medicine I just took- it's even less.. like only a 4% chance instead of 10%... but for some CRAZY reason, part of me actually thinks I might want twins!?!? I don't know why I'm even asking for double the sleep deprivation, double the diapers, double the feeding. :rofl:

So you really thought you had a uti and it turned out to be a good thing!! and thats funny b/c my sis n law told me today that she actually got a uti and was pregnant too! how funny! well if its a uti and a preg. sign bring it on!! and I am like you... My husband and I would really like twins... Im not really sure when to seek fertility help..... I am just receiving acupuncture now and he said my pulse is strong and my body is ready so now im waiting for it to happen and he even said I dont know wether to make your may appt b/c this might be the month!!! I could only pray that its the month for all us ladies!!! WE all deserve our bfp! My husband has a daughter and we want to keep them close in age she will be 3 in oct. so we really want this! let us know how your U/S goes tom. do you get fert. help from your reg. gyno or do you go to a fert. spec.??

Hi ladies, I missed a few days due to stomach bug and a weekend trip with the family. I *think* I might be on CD1 today! Had some spotting yesterday and started bleeding today but it's definitely not as heavy as my periods usually are. That's why I'm not absolutely sure it's CD1. :)

I have a few questions to those who have been around the block a few times with a FS. The FS wants to schedule a HSG for one of the days after bleeding before ovulation. She did a whole bunch of blood tests last Tuesday including some to rule out autoimmune issues and we'll hopefully learn the results this week for those. She said that the HSG would not prevent us from TTC this cycle, but she also mentioned that she may prescribe Clomid and Progesterone to make my cycles stronger and balance the hormones if that's what's causing me to have miscarriages. But it seems like people are taking Clomid very early in their cycle, so I don't think it would work for this cycle, right? Does that mean I should hold off this cycle and wait until the next one? I'm feeling impatient but definitely don't want to have to deal with another miscarriage. Of course, I'll call tomorrow and ask about the HSG and I'm sure I'll be able to ask someone questions sometime this week, but I was interested in hearing how this process with the FS typically starts. Plus I don't want to drive her crazy with my never-ending list of questions. ;)

Didn't manage to DTD last night - fell asleep on the sofa. Too much icecream?? :wacko:

Must have :sex: tonight!

hi girls hope you all well, got my positive OPK and smiley OPK this morning!!!:happydance: completely out of the blue!!! glad i was testing! got lotsa ewcm too so hoping to bd this evening all being well! We bd'd sat night so think im covered already but will defo get too it tonight and tomorrow just to make sure! yaaaayyyyy!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->