May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Hanskiz~ I soooooooo want to ovulate early! how did you read my mind like that???!?! :haha: I have no clue when I'll O this cycle after taking the Femara- we'll see!! Your BD plan sounds good! I am going to try and grab DH tonight- we did cd7 and I'm aiming for every other day up until cd12 then cd13,14.. probably skip cd15 the night before the IUI and do the IUI cd16 is my guess!

Fizzio~ I know what you mean.. MORE knowledge makes you more aware and more antsy.. You get to lead the pack with a BFP!!!! :thumbup:

Vonz~ sticky BFP's are the ONLY things that we want around here!!! :)

Rachel~ Easter babies would be WONDERFUL!

I'm cd9 myself!

Hey girls. Feeling a bit lonely as I'm nearly halfway through the 2WW - CD21 and most of you seem to be coming up to ovulating! Before the MC I never ever really thought about the 2WW - in fact I didn't even know to call it that til I landed here! But now I am so much more aware of my cycle and how I'm feeling. Oh to be able to return to those relaxed days.....

:dust: to everyone and fingers crossed you get your May BFPs xx

Hi! Im CD17 today so im just a few days behind ya.. What day did you O? and im right there w/ ya before the m/c I didnt know anything and now that im here I feel so educated and Ill be talking to my dh and in short term codes and hes like what in the world are you talking about! lol. Lots of baby dust to you! and just try and relax in this 2ww.. I already decided this month I was not going to symptom spot and get my hopes up. Do you test before your af is even late? I usually due but thinking I need to quit focusing on that and just see if it comes or not.... easier said then done! Well praying for a relaxing weekend for you and good luck and Happy Easter!:flower:

Hi girls can i join you please???? im due to ov in around 5-9 days, my cycles been anything from 24 - 28 days since my last m/c in nov so not sure what i'll get this month, im gona start using the clearblue digital ovulation predictor aswell as ic opk's as i dont wana miss it this month!! cant wait to get a smiley face!! Think im gona test on 12th may as this was the approx due date of my first little baba which i m/c so am hoping it may bring me some luck.......Good luck to you all.......xxx:hugs:

:hi: Sounds like you're going to O right around when quite a few of us are! :flower:

I actually bought some of the CB digital OPK's yesterday too- especially since I am doing an IUI- timing is SO crucial- I don't want to leave any room for a mistake! :)

Lots of dust for you! :dust:

me too! ive got some CB digital too for this week :) lets press in ladies! :D

Im a big fan in the cb digital I got my smiley face on CD14..... and Im now im CD17 ... ugh now the dreaded 2 ww. good luck to you this month!! :flower:

Cd6 for me and AF is over! Yey!
Bring on ov!!

QUOTE=WoodyA;10252466]Cd6 for me and AF is over! Yey!
Bring on ov!![/QUOTE]

yah!!! Good luck this cycle! are you going to test w/ opk or do temps or just go by cm???? praying for you!!! and hope you and your family have a Happy Easter weekend!:flower:

Hi Babybaba! We're on the same cycle day :thumbup: I'm sorry that you've been through so much :( Hopefully this next time you'll have nothing but the healthiest and stickiest bean EVER!

Woody~ that's awesome! I very much am nervous about the prospect of having twins- not only carrying them- but taking care of more than 1.. just taking care of 1 is SUCH a challenge! ... and with me being on fertility meds- there ARE higher odds of me having twins- not too high- but higher than average.

I think I am going to start using OPK's on Saturday... tonight is my last dose of Femara and I am ready to be done with it! :)

BFP! BFP! BFP!

Ohhh holly! So cool we are on the same cycle day!! Thanks for your kind words and wishing you all the sticky baby dust in the world for your iui!!!

My opks still haven't arrived yet!! Grrr!!! But usually I can feel ovulation pains on the side i'm ovulating from just know that Cos dh is away this weekend that I'll get paranoid and think I'm feeling it! Lol! It's always the way eh!
He's back Monday! So can't wait to bd!! Hehehe!!

Please everybody keep us updated on your bfps! It really does give me hope to see others get their bfp's!!! We are in this together ladies!!
Xoxoxo

[/QUOTE]

Hi! Im CD17 today so im just a few days behind ya.. What day did you O? and im right there w/ ya before the m/c I didnt know anything and now that im here I feel so educated and Ill be talking to my dh and in short term codes and hes like what in the world are you talking about! lol. Lots of baby dust to you! and just try and relax in this 2ww.. I already decided this month I was not going to symptom spot and get my hopes up. Do you test before your af is even late? I usually due but thinking I need to quit focusing on that and just see if it comes or not.... easier said then done! Well praying for a relaxing weekend for you and good luck and Happy Easter!:flower:[/QUOTE]

Ooo you aren't far behind. I have no idea what day I O'd really. I have never tracked it with anything but made sure mid cycle that we had 8 days where we DTD 5 times!! So hoping to be lucky! If not I have invested in a CBFM for next month to try and be more accurate in catching the egg. I thought I wouldn't symptom spot but keep catching myself doing it and then get my hopes up and then tell myself off. Although never one for liking being at the front, I hope in this case I lead the pack for our May BFPs.

It's so good to be on this journey with all you girls for support :hugs:

OK....very excited!! Had a great check-up yesterday at the Obgyn...she said Tuesday and Wednesday will be my most fertile days based on my 30 day cycle (still checking my CM and using OPKs)...we have a lovely day of uninterrupted BDing planned for Tues. because he's going out of town this week!! :haha: Can't wait...wish me luck and baby dust and the same to all of you cycling the same time as me!! Please God, let me have a May BFP!!!!! :spermy::dust:[-o<

Babybaba~ that's awesome that you can tell when you O! The only time I was able to tell was in January when I took Clomid and it was STRONG and clear as day otherwise I rely solely on the OPK's!! Just BD when you can and that's all you can really do anyway, you know?

Woody~ that's good that AF has left the building! :thumbup: I hope mine officially has - freaking 8 days of AF for me. TOO MUCH!

CRC~ I Hope this is your last 2ww for a LONG TIME! I think I'd rather be in the 2ww than waiting to O.. that way I'd be closer to either being pregnant or just on to the next one!

Fizzio~ I've heard a lot of great things about the CBFM. I have a brand new one sitting here .. but I can't use it since I am on fertility medication and it affects the test results unfortunately. I hope you don't need to crack it open!! :dust:

mercedes~ best of luck my dear!! :dust: Sounds like you have a great plan my dear! :hugs:

I think I am quite tired of seeing pregnant women and I think we all need to start being one of the pack!!! :thumbup:

I just found this and wated to share....

A poem for all mothers in waiting...

I have longed and waited.
I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.

Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.

I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore, and discover.
I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream.

My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend, and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment, as I have been betrayed by my own body. I have been tried by fire and hell that many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.

I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.

So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.

And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely.
I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth when life is beyond hard.

I have learned a compassion that only comes by walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes, I will be a wonderful mother.

I'm feeling low today. Probably just tired but still rubbish. Just wishing none of this had happened, and worrying I'm never going to conceive again. The usual stuff. :cry:

I'm feeling low today. Probably just tired but still rubbish. Just wishing none of this had happened, and worrying I'm never going to conceive again. The usual stuff. :cry:

Aww hugs, I'm starting to realise that I'll be having these roller coaster emotions for a while

Yesterday I was so low and today I'm upbeat looking forward to bd tonight!

I hope you feel better soon

Xx

I wish I could join you guys.. but I don't even know when I should test! I havn't started my period since I lost my daughter in January. :( So hopefully I'll ovulate soon or start my period. So at least I'll know i'm ovulating! I'm still hoping for a may bfp tho!

I am so upset, why does my husband fight with me, right after we tried to conceive this month and I took clomid, and now he hopes I dont get pregnant. how hurtful!!!

super duper hugs!!!!!!! :hugs: I've been feeling the exact same way today.. like we got preggo 1st try with the fertility stuff- so the fear is there that it's not going to work out like that this next time around. ((((SIGH)))) That poem you posted was ABSOLUTELY LOVELY :flower: Thank you for sharing it- it really struck a chord and anyone who posts on this board can benefit from reading that.. you should maybe post it as a new thread??

Have faith my dear.. believe it and you will see it!!

I am so upset, why does my husband fight with me, right after we tried to conceive this month and I took clomid, and now he hopes I dont get pregnant. how hurtful!!!

my DH pulled this on me too right in the middle of me taking fertility meds. I'd bet he is just scared and concerned and I am sure if you sat him down and talked it out ~ that you could change his mind!! :hugs:

I wish I could join you guys.. but I don't even know when I should test! I havn't started my period since I lost my daughter in January. :( So hopefully I'll ovulate soon or start my period. So at least I'll know i'm ovulating! I'm still hoping for a may bfp tho!

That definitely is a long time.. have you thought about taking Provera I think it's called?? It helps bring on AF?? Definitely PLENTY of time to get a May BFP!!! :dust:

Woody- that is SOOO true.. I think I need to come to terms that my emotions are going be up and down for awhile. Just out of nowhere I started crying in bed last night about the miscarriage. :cry: I *DO* feel like for the most part- I am better.. but I definitely have those "down in the valley" type moments!

Today has been an emotional rollercoaster for me too- I went to bed upset- woke up not feeling so hot after not getting a good night's rest... I had a REALLY good day thought just enjoying spending time with my son as he was off from school today. The poem Hanskiz posted is soooo true! I have never felt ungrateful for my son- NEVER- but I do admit- there is a new source of amazement looking @ him after the miscarriage. Like how BLESSED am I to be this beautiful little boy's mother??? How blessed am I to have someone drawing me butterflies and flowers while I'm in the hospital to help make his mommy feel better??? SO, SO, SO thankful!

Tonight we colored some eggs for Easter :thumbup: Brings back great childhood memories for me! Have I said how thankful I am for my little man?!?!?! Here are some pics from tonight:
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/011.jpg

He is a HUGE Mario fan.. so he wrote "Mario & Luigi" on one of his eggs! Love his lil hands!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/014.jpg

Love my lil man!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/022.jpg

So, this is the Thread where my favorite ladies have traveled too :) I read through most of your posts, but not really having the energy to post much more then "hello, I'm thinking of you all!"

Been absolutely exhausted lately....thyroid is not the problem, anemia, not the problem, I'm not pregnant....visit to my PCP on THursday in hopes of some relief!!!!

Holly, thanks for posting those pics! Joey has an easter egg hunt tmrw. Can't wait to watch him run around the yard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->