• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

I'm sure he won't complain too much :haha:

I have faith that you'll be preggers in no time, you deserve a sticky bean of your own cornish, don't worry x :hugs:

Tweak I wish I had your patience but my attitude this month has got me nowhere so i'm definitely calming down for june, the only good thing is i've found some like minded friends who are very supportive and I don't feel so alone and insane!!!

Cornish - thanks! I know it's gonna feel like a lifetime! I do know next wk will go by fast, as I'll be traveling for work. So only gotta get through another week.

Steph - I'm working on my patience. I was never never a patient person. Last pregnancy, I tested early and all kinds of things. I think I just need to work on being patient and not so stressed about it, and good things will come. I try to think that if I'm patient and not to test until AF is due, I'll be happily rewarded.

It will be hard though, if I don't get a BFP. It was our first month actively trying again after the m/c. I just don't feel like we BD'd enough. I think not knowing for sure when I OV'd really messed with me too. My EWCM is pretty much gone. It went from EWCM yesterday morning, to the sticky, creamy type yesterday evening. So, after doing some searching, I most likely came to the conclusion OV on Thursday p.m. or Friday a.m. I still have some dull aching in my left ovary, but it feels like just residual aching from Thursday evening.

Tweak I wouldn't be overly concerned about the number of times you BD'd let's face it you only need one sperm! I got pregnant last time wwhen we had only bd once alll cycle a few days before I assume I ov'd. What will be will be, the chances are we will all get there before 6 months is over, not a long time in the grand scheme of things! :hugs:

Sthorp, I love your thoughts of it'll happen within 6 months, that means I've got three left :haha:

Cornish, you still could be pregnant hun fingers still crossed :hugs:

Lintu :wohoo: h&h nine months to you :flower:

Woody, hope you're bearing up ok :hugs:

Tweak good luck :flower:

XxX

Lintu!!! Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Thinking about you Woody x x

Now I'm getting frustrated .....

Checked my CM this morning, and it was definitely EWCM. Watery, stringy, stretched between my fingers. Took an OPK at 11:30, and it was darker than the rest I've taken, except the one from Thursday a.m.. I'm gonna take one again at 3:30 or 4 to see if there's any change.

Ughhh. Why does this have to be so confusing!?

Thanks love, have you tested before today?x

Hiya Huni,

no this is the first test, my temps started to drop so decided not to test, I was going to start an intesne 7 day detox diet so i thought i better just check.

I didnt do anything this cycle, all i did was the SMEP from CD6 and then BD some days in between if the mood struck me.

Hang in there Cornish huni, you will get your sticky bean :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: its so pooh when that happens thou, my SIL was 3 weeks a head of my last PG and when I lost it was torture :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tweak, those two line opks are quite difficult to interpret, i've heard the digital ones are better but they are a bit too pricey for me, I would say if you're unsure bd, that way you're covered whatever!

Neversaynever- 3 months, better get your skates on huni! :winkwink:

Hello ladies, had a great walk today, still no af and absolutely no sign of it either, no cramps, spotting or anything!
Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies.

Tweak, it only takes one!!!

Sorry lintu but what is smep and sil???

Tweak, those two line opks are quite difficult to interpret, i've heard the digital ones are better but they are a bit too pricey for me, I would say if you're unsure bd, that way you're covered whatever!

Yeah, too pricey for me too. I just got the ICs online. The only issue with BDing is that DH is already sick of it. I may try and get him to when he gets home before our movie. But we'll see. I told him, we can BD for a week straight, if we get PG this cycle, then we don't have to do it for 9 months!

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a3152585/info_on_smep._what_is_it_etc

Ok so this sounds amazing, why have I never heard of it!!!

Well I wouldn't worry about it too much tweak, sex ix supposed to be fun, maybe you should try your seduction technique, be sneaky and say that its too late to make a difference but you just felt so horny and you'd had such a good time the last week you couldn't resist him!!

I love it huni, we did it this cycle and last xxx :hugs:

I'm surprised you haven't cornish! Thats why i'm taking the every other day approach!

Honestly never heard of it, so I'll def give it a go, need to get some soy, Angus castus and opks, this ttc is expensive-not to mention the obsessively poas during tww!

Ok so on that website it says about taking an expectorant cough syrup to help cm to thin properly-anyone tried this? May give it a go-along with everything else!!!

no never did, that was next.

the red robitussin is mean to be the best xxx

https://www.boots.com/en/Robitussin-Chesty-Cough-Medicine-100-ml_11467/

Yes I think holly has recommended it to crc, basically anything with guanfensin which is the mucus thinner, common ingredient with most cough syrups but not bf friendly so not for me!

Sthorp I'm trying to get my skates on believe me!

It's just not happening yet :dohh:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back