• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

So what cd are you on now??? Im on cd12 today. I had my u/s yesterday. I had four follicles. on one side I had 17,14,11. and one on the other side and it was 14. so I will be doing the trigger shot.. .Hoping to have at least 3 mature follicles... praying god is on my side this cycle. Im still doing ok on the clomid no side effects... maybe a little moody now and then. but other than that. doing good, staying busy and trying not to think about ttc. I will be doing my trigger monday morning and we also get dh SA monday... if they are not good def. going to consider doing the iui maybe tuesday or monday afternoon if we can get in...praying his sa comes back good, as he has been on his vitamins... hes taking multi, folic acid, pycenogol, and zinc.... so now we wait... my fs said to start bding sunday night and then monday and then exactly 30 hours after the shot.... so now im trying to add up the time to do the shot so 30 hrs after that dh will be home. lol... oh this babymaking stuff is fun! cant wait to hear how your doing! I cant believe on the bfp this month.... its so amazing! praying for you!!!!

I'm on CD21 now. Still too early for real symptoms, so I'm not driving myself crazy symptom spotting just yet. I have plenty of other things to obsess about! :haha:

Wow, sounds like your follicles were really good at CD11! That is awesome that you've got stuff planned out so much! So, you're saying that you may have an IUI this month, depending on the SA? Yes, I have been doing the math on BD times and ovulation for days and trying to figure out how good my chances are. Because I didn't do a trigger shot and the Clomid didn't seem to really do anything this cycle, FS seemed doubtful, but I have gotten pregnant quickly in the past so I'm hopeful.

Yes, we're getting really good results in this thread! Hoping that the good luck rubs off on those of us left to test!

Morning ladies!
Thanks for the link lintu, and converts again. Hello new ladies and congratulations to you.

Steph, woody, how are you today?

I'm also still hoping this is a lucky cycle! Suppose I classed myself as out due to bfn, started poas at 9 dpo and stopped myself after a few days as got depressed! Haven't done it for the weekend and still no af on cd 30. Am buying a better test tomorrow to take tues fmu.
Symptoms for me today- well I have the nausea that I've been getting, but only mild, other than that- nothing. Still no cramps etc.
Just in case and as part of self preservation I'm thinking about what I'll need next month, Angus castus, soy and some cough mixture! Ace!

Hope you ladies have woken to bfp!xxx

Congratulations to our new BFP ladies, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xxxx well done xxxx

Cornish I'm 13DPO - no signs of AF no signs of a BFP. Felt sick last night after I got woke up watching (eurovision song contest) last night so I popped a gaviscon tab before I went to bed. Still loads of CM and CP still high and closed. Don't know what to think really but my guess is that AF should appear at my door sometime next week! I'm not going to test again for a while if she doesn't show it will be a MASSIVE shock!

Wondering how Woody is myself hope she's ok :flower:

Hahaha, you watched it! Oh dear! Least you were feeling sick, that's a good sign! I don't know what to read into re my symptoms/lack of symptoms! I'm just getting a bit bored of it all now! Patience is not my strong point and I certainly never wanted a three week wait!
Am sure we will hear from woody soon, :hugs: if your lurking.xxx

Yes I did, :blush: unfortnately it wasn't as funny without the half a bottle of wine I had last year :)

I'm due AF on tuesday according to fertility friend going to have to wait and see if she shows up i'm fed up too, would be excited but I know whats going to happen after all the bfns! Are going to wait for AF to show up before you move onto the june thread? Or stick it out here for a while? X

Hmm I honestly don't know! Think I might stay here to back the ladies who haven't tested yet and join June thread late. If my cycles are going to be really long I may need a July one anyway!

:witch: has arrived! Boo to AF but excited about taking my soy tomorrow!

Lintu - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance:

and to the other BFP's - sorry I don't know you!!!

hay Hanskiz were more or less the same date wise just a day out, wanna be buddies??

Oh steph, I'll miss you! Sorry af got you but glad youre all prepared for this month!
Feeling rather alone now, started this thread with so many ladies!

Crc- does 3 good follicles mean possibility of triplets?!!

Crc- does 3 good follicles mean possibility of triplets?!!

im not sure, but I know that it gives me a better chance of conceiving each month! i will take what I can get!! but I know alot of people that had like 5 or 6 good ones and not conceived at all... so who knows......

So what cd are you on now??? Im on cd12 today. I had my u/s yesterday. I had four follicles. on one side I had 17,14,11. and one on the other side and it was 14. so I will be doing the trigger shot.. .Hoping to have at least 3 mature follicles... praying god is on my side this cycle. Im still doing ok on the clomid no side effects... maybe a little moody now and then. but other than that. doing good, staying busy and trying not to think about ttc. I will be doing my trigger monday morning and we also get dh SA monday... if they are not good def. going to consider doing the iui maybe tuesday or monday afternoon if we can get in...praying his sa comes back good, as he has been on his vitamins... hes taking multi, folic acid, pycenogol, and zinc.... so now we wait... my fs said to start bding sunday night and then monday and then exactly 30 hours after the shot.... so now im trying to add up the time to do the shot so 30 hrs after that dh will be home. lol... oh this babymaking stuff is fun! cant wait to hear how your doing! I cant believe on the bfp this month.... its so amazing! praying for you!!!!

I'm on CD21 now. Still too early for real symptoms, so I'm not driving myself crazy symptom spotting just yet. I have plenty of other things to obsess about! :haha:

Wow, sounds like your follicles were really good at CD11! That is awesome that you've got stuff planned out so much! So, you're saying that you may have an IUI this month, depending on the SA? Yes, I have been doing the math on BD times and ovulation for days and trying to figure out how good my chances are. Because I didn't do a trigger shot and the Clomid didn't seem to really do anything this cycle, FS seemed doubtful, but I have gotten pregnant quickly in the past so I'm hopeful.

Yes, we're getting really good results in this thread! Hoping that the good luck rubs off on those of us left to test!

i know im trying to figure out the math of when to take the shot so that 30 hrs late we can bd from the shot.... i really want to do the iui but im calling first thing tom. morning to get dh sa results.... so until then not real sure... we havent starting bding yet... today is cd13 we will start tonite and i shouldnt O til cd15 or cd16 so we are right on schedule ... usually we start bding a little earlier but we havnent had time.lol. had step daughter this weekend.... so we shall get busy tonight! I cant believe how many bfp on this thread! hope you and I are next!!! i think af will due like the last day of may but might be the first of june! b/c of the trigger shot being on cd14 and not Oing til 30 hours after. so puts me at a 6 hr. difference...lol... ive calculated it out.... glad to hear you are keeping busy! i havent even been using opk's which is not like me!

Cornish thanks :hugs: you're not alone i'm still here! Hoping that this lucky thread will rub off on me for next time...oh and while I think about it I can answer your question! Soy can lengthen your lp, because increased oestrogen leads to increased progesterone production from your corpus luteum cyst which lengthens your lp the effect can vary though and if you take cd 2-6 next time it might change x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->