• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Cornish and Steph, the two of you sound like you're counting yourselves out before AF even comes! I took guaifenesin this cycle, we'll see if it helped...

Tweak, hope you jumped on DH. It's possible for your body to gear up for ovulation, it not happen for whatever reason, then try again. I'm not sure that's what happened, but you should cover your bases just in case.

WoodyA, I hope you're doing a little better today and I'm thinking about you! Be strong!

AFM, I had a nice, LONG, nap today. Temps were same today, so I'll be starting progesterone tonight. DH and I are on edge because of some troubles with our home construction project. So TTC is less on my mind the past day or so... It's still on my mind a lot, just not every single minute! :haha:

Im in too! BFP for me today!!! So happy, just had a mmc in march at 16 weeks, so very excited but terrified at the same time. Hope things go better for us this time around:)

Kiley

Im in too! BFP for me today!!! So happy, just had a mmc in march at 16 weeks, so very excited but terrified at the same time. Hope things go better for us this time around:)

Kiley

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! what did you do this time round? we have been trying for two months but its not worked so i'm just curious to see what you did to conceive? was you charting or using opks?:thumbup:

Kiley

Congratulations! Looks like we have a lucky thread here! I'm so happy for you!

CONGRATS kiley!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! How many weeks r u at now roughly??:):)

Tweak, hope you jumped on DH. It's possible for your body to gear up for ovulation, it not happen for whatever reason, then try again. I'm not sure that's what happened, but you should cover your bases just in case.

AFM, I had a nice, LONG, nap today. Temps were same today, so I'll be starting progesterone tonight. DH and I are on edge because of some troubles with our home construction project. So TTC is less on my mind the past day or so... It's still on my mind a lot, just not every single minute! :haha:

We took a day off today. I don't want to wear him out too much LOL. Even if I did get a positive today, I'm okay with BDing tomorrow. That's what happened the cycle we got pregnant. I had a + OPK at night, but he was too tired, so we BD'd the next night. And while the outcome wasn't great, we still got pregnant. I'm soo hoping for something good this month.

I took a nap today too! For some reason, I was wicked tired, couldn't get some energy. So I took a short 30-45 min nap - then DH woke me up when he called to tell me he was on his way home from work. Grrrr.

Kiley

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!! :flower:

Here Is The Official Test Days & Results!!!

HANSKIZ: :bfp: :yipee:

VONZ: :bfp: :yipee:

NIAMH22: :bfp: :yipee:

DIMPLESMAGEE: :nope: :hugs:

HOLLYW79: :bfp: :yipee:

BABYBABA: :nope: :hugs:

MRS_HJO: :nope: :hugs:

NEVERSAYNEVER: :nope: :hugs:

WOODYA: WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, FINGERS CROSSED

CORNISH: :nope: :hugs:

STHORP1179: :nope: :hugs:

LINTU: :bfp: :yipee:

AMYROSE2: THURSDAY, MAY 12

MOONBEAM: :nope: :hugs:

KILEYJO9: :bfp: :yipee:

ERINNAE: MONDAY, MAY 23

LITTLEBIRD: TUESDAY, MAY 24

RACHELBUBBLE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

CAZ & BOB: WEDNESDAY, MAY 25

CRC25: SATURDAY, MAY28

NATTYS: SATURDAY, MAY 28

TWEAK0605: MONDAY, MAY 30

MERCEDES2010: :nope: :hugs:

RUSKIEGIRL: :nope: :hugs:

ALEXIS12: :bfp: :yipee:

ZOMO: :nope: :hugs:

Anyone Else Have A Test Day?!

***I will keep adding your test days and results on this post as you post them! Pg. 151, Post 1510***

Ok, I copied from MRS_HJO's post, because I'm not sure if she's still stalking this thread or not. Let me know if there are any updates I missed!

Just took another OPK (3rd of the day) and it's definitely darker and I'm pretty sure it's positive. It looks like its just about the same color as the control line! No BDing tonight, but we definitely will the next few nights!

Yay for ovulation! Sounds like you're right on track with your ticker. Hoping you'll catch that egg this cycle!

Yay for ovulation! Sounds like you're right on track with your ticker. Hoping you'll catch that egg this cycle!

Thanks hun!! I know if it doesn't happen, I'll be extremely upset. Since it's our first cycle actively TTC after the m/c and all ... PMA PMA PMA!!!

I know, I'm feeling exactly the same way. When I went in to the FS for my ultrasound on the 6th, she didn't seem to hopeful about my chances, but I'm hoping that's just because she likes to see more than one good follicle so that the chances are greater. Basically, this is just like my normal cycles TTC, but hopefully with the Clomid and Progesterone, the hormones will be more balanced and we can avoid another miscarriage. The BFP is the first hurdle, but the next couple of weeks after that are what I'm really worried about.

I hope this is the month for us! :dust:

Yeah, we can just have lots of positive thoughts! Hopefully we'll both be able to share in the BFP! I know I won't be able to relax until after 10 weeks, since that's when I found out about our loss. I'm hoping they'll give me an early ultrasound, around 8 weeks. Since we lost our baby at around 7w5d ... but I'm not sure if they will allow it. I will push it really hard though, if I'm still feeling nervous.

:dust: for us both :dust:

Ok so on that website it says about taking an expectorant cough syrup to help cm to thin properly-anyone tried this? May give it a go-along with everything else!!!

Hey! I am currently taking it now. since this is my first cycle of clomid. and clomid seems to dry things up! so I have been taking it since cd10... praying it works! Id give it a try. it makes the cm alot thinner easier for sperm to get where its going!! good luck to you!!:)

I am 4+1 weeks! Didnt do anything in particular last cycle to ttc besides the obvious (BD) and it was every other day. This time we BD 12 times in 14 days (just to be sure...lol) and it worked!! also read alot of success stories about softcups, so we tried them, used them almost every time we BD, except the first few times before i bought them. Also was temping, so just did everything i could think of!! I was taking OPKs but never had a positive last cycle or this one, so i think they just dont work for me! Thanks everyone for the kind words, hope to see many more BFPs this month!

Kiley

I know, I'm feeling exactly the same way. When I went in to the FS for my ultrasound on the 6th, she didn't seem to hopeful about my chances, but I'm hoping that's just because she likes to see more than one good follicle so that the chances are greater. Basically, this is just like my normal cycles TTC, but hopefully with the Clomid and Progesterone, the hormones will be more balanced and we can avoid another miscarriage. The BFP is the first hurdle, but the next couple of weeks after that are what I'm really worried about.

I hope this is the month for us! :dust:

So what cd are you on now??? Im on cd12 today. I had my u/s yesterday. I had four follicles. on one side I had 17,14,11. and one on the other side and it was 14. so I will be doing the trigger shot.. .Hoping to have at least 3 mature follicles... praying god is on my side this cycle. Im still doing ok on the clomid no side effects... maybe a little moody now and then. but other than that. doing good, staying busy and trying not to think about ttc. I will be doing my trigger monday morning and we also get dh SA monday... if they are not good def. going to consider doing the iui maybe tuesday or monday afternoon if we can get in...praying his sa comes back good, as he has been on his vitamins... hes taking multi, folic acid, pycenogol, and zinc.... so now we wait... my fs said to start bding sunday night and then monday and then exactly 30 hours after the shot.... so now im trying to add up the time to do the shot so 30 hrs after that dh will be home. lol... oh this babymaking stuff is fun! cant wait to hear how your doing! I cant believe on the bfp this month.... its so amazing! praying for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->